Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de frederiquebain posté le 2004-12-07 13:07:58 (S | E | F | I)
Remettre les mots à leur place/

• COOKED:MEMBER:CHURCH:STARTED:WATER:TELEVISION
    :CRACKER:FUN:HAT:PRESENTS;

• Today is Christmas Day! my family and I went to.........this morning.
    There was a special service. my uncle Edward didn't go to church because he went swimming!
    He is a .......of a Serpentine Swimming Club in Hyde park. Every christmas morning
    the members of the club swim
    for about 100 metres in a cold.....of the Serpentine lake. The tradition....in 1864!

• we opened our christmas .......before lunch. It was lots of......! Everyone was happy.
    I received a game, two books and a blue jacket.

• My mother.......a big turkey for christmas lunch. There were many good things to eat. My grandparents came to lunch too. Everyone had a colourful christmas.........and we all wore a paper.....during lunch.

• At 3 o'clock my father turned on the.......and we saw the Queen say 'Happy
    Christmas to all'. Then I played with my new game all day

• Réponse: re:25 December de lyne, postée le 2004-12-07 13:29:50 (S | E)
    Bonjour frederique et merci.

Today is Christmas Day! my family and I went to church this morning. There was a special service. my uncle Edward didn't go to church because he went swimming! He is a member of a Serpentine Swimming Club in Hyde park. Every christmas morning the members of the club swim for about 100 metres in a cold water of the Serpentine lake. The tradition started in 1864!
    we opened our christmas presents before lunch. It was lots of fun Everyone was happy. I received a game, two books and a blue jacket.
    My mother cooked a big turkey for christmas lunch. There were many good things to eat. My grandparents came to lunch too. Everyone had a colourful christmas cracker and we all wore a paper hat durind lunch.
    At 3 o'clock my father turned on the television and we saw the Queen say 'Happy Christmas to all'. Then I played with my new game all day

Réponse: re:25 December de edith49, postée le 2004-12-07 13:44:24 (S | E)
    bonjour Frédérique

Today is Christmas Day! my family and I went to church this morning. There was a special service. my uncle Edward didn't go to church because he went swimming! He is a member of a Serpentine Swimming Club in Hyde park. Every christmas morning the members of the club swim for about 100 metres in a cold water of the Serpentine lake. The tradition started in 1864!

we opened our christmas presents before lunch. It was lots of fun ! Everyone was happy. I received a game, two books and a blue jacket.

My mother cooked a big turkey for christmas lunch. There were many good things to eat. My grandparents came to lunch too. Everyone had a colourful christmas cracker and we all wore a paper hat durind lunch.

At 3 o'clock my father turned on the television and we saw the Queen say 'Happy Christmas to all'. Then I played with my new game all day

Réponse: re:25 December de joy813, postée le 2004-12-07 13:54:34 (S | E)
    Hi Fred

Today is Christmas Day! my family and I went to the church this morning. There was a special service. my uncle Edward didn't go to church because he went swimming! He is a a member of a Serpentine Swimming Club in Hyde park. Every christmas morning the members of the club swim for about 100 metres in a cold water of the Serpentine lake. The tradition started in 1864!

We opened our christmas presents before lunch. It was lots of fun! Everyone was happy. I received a game, two books and a blue jacket.

My mother cooked a big turkey for christmas lunch. There were many good things to eat. My grandparents came to lunch too. Everyone had a colourful christmas cracker and we all wore a paper hat during lunch.

At 3 o'clock my father turned on the televison and we saw the Queen say 'Happy Christmas to all'. Then I played with my new game all day

Réponse: re:25 December de sixa, postée le 2004-12-07 14:14:41 (S | E)
    Bonjour Frederique

COOKED:MEMBER:CHURCH:STARTED:WATER:TELEVISION:CRAKER:
    FUN:HAT:PRESENTS;

Today is Christmas Day! my family and I went to.....CHURCH......this morning.
    There was a special service. my uncle Edward didn't go to church because he went swimming!
    He is a ....MEMBER...of a Serpentine Swimming Club in Hyde park. Every christmas morning the members of the club swim for about 100 metres in a cold...WATER.....of
    the Serpentine lake. The tradition.....STARTED............in 1864!

we opened our christmas ..PRESENTS..........before lunch. It was lots of..FUN..!
    Everyone was happy. I received a game, two books and a blue jacket.

My mother...COOKED....a big turkey for christmas lunch. There were many good things to eat. My grandparents came to lunch too. Everyone had a colourful christmas....CRAKER...and we all wore
    a paper.....HAT............during lunch.

At 3 o'clock my father turned on the...TELEVISION....and we saw the Queen say 'Happy

Merci et bonne journée

Réponse: re:25 December de zen34, postée le 2004-12-07 14:25:27 (S | E)

we opened our christmas presents before lunch. It was lots of fun! Everyone was happy. I received a game, two books and a blue jacket.

My mother cooked a big turkey for christmas lunch. There were many good things to eat. My grandparents came to lunch too. Everyone had a colourful Christmas cracker and we all wore a paper hat during lunch.

Réponse: re:25 December de letsyrc, postée le 2004-12-07 14:45:32 (S | E)
    My family and I went to church this morning.
    He is a member
    about 100 metres in a cold water
    the tradition started
    christmas presents
    it was lots of fun!
    my mother cooked
    colourful christmas craker
    paper hat
    on the television

Réponse: re:25 December de salsify, postée le 2004-12-07 20:05:12 (S | E)

COOKED:MEMBER:CHURCH:STARTED:WATER:TELEVISION:CRACKER:FUN: HAT:PRESENTS;

Today is Christmas Day! my family and I went to......CHURCH....................this morning. There was a special service. my uncle Edward didn't go to church because he went swimming! He is a ............MEMBER...............of a Serpentine Swimming Club in Hyde park. Every christmas morning the members of the club swim for about 100 metres in a cold.....WATER........of the Serpentine lake. The tradition.....STARTED............in 1864!

we opened our christmas ...PRESENTS.........before lunch. It was lots of......FUN........! Everyone was happy. I received a game, two books and a blue jacket.

My mother......COOKED.............a big turkey for christmas lunch. There were many good things to eat. My grandparents came to lunch too. Everyone had a colourful christmas.....CRACKER................and we all wore a paper.......HAT...........during lunch.

At 3 o'clock my father turned on the......TELEVISION.............and we saw the Queen say 'Happy Christmas to all'. Then I played with my new game all day

Merci pour cet exercice. Décidement, j'adore Noël.

Réponse: re:25 December de marit64, postée le 2004-12-08 01:54:15 (S | E)

COOKED:MEMBER:CHURCH:STARTED:WATER:TELEVISION:
    CRACKER:FUN:HAT:PRESENTS;

Today is Christmas Day! my family and I went to church this morning. There was a special service. my uncle Edward didn't go to church because he went
    swimming! He is a member of a Serpentine Swimming Club in Hyde park. Every christmas morning the members of the club swim for about 100 metres in a cold water of the Serpentine lake. The tradition started in 1864!

We opened our christmas presents before lunch.
    It was lots of fun ! Everyone was happy. I received a game,
    two books and a blue jacket.

My mother cooked a big turkey for christmas lunch.
    There were many good things to eat. My grandparents came to lunch too.
    Everyone had a colourful christmas cracker and we all wore
    a paper hat during lunch.

At 3 o'clock my father turned on the television and we saw the Queen say 'Happy Christmas
    to all'. Then I played with my new game all day.

Thanks Frederiquebain for the exercise.

Réponse: re:25 December de claire1, postée le 2004-12-08 10:31:42 (S | E)
    frédérique

Today is Christmas day! my family and I went to church this morning.There was a special service.My uncle Edward didn't go to church because he went swimming.He is a member of a Serpentine Club in Hyde Park.Every Christmas morning the members of the club swim about 100 metres in a cold water of the Serpentine lake.The tradition started in 1864!
    we opened our Christmas presents before lunch,it was lots of fun,everyone was happy .I received a game ,two books and a blue jacket .
    My mother cooked a big turckey for Christmas lunch.There were many good things to eat.My grandfathers came to lunch too.Everyone had a colourful Christmas cracker and we all wore a paper hat during lunch.
    At 3 0'0clock my father turned on the television and we saw the Queen say "Happy Christmas" toall.THen I played with my new all day!
    thanks a lot!!!

Réponse: re:25 December de frederiquebain, postée le 2004-12-08 12:54:49 (S | E)
    correction

• COOKED:MEMBER:CHURCH:STARTED:WATER:TELEVISION
    :CRACKER:FUN:HAT:PRESENTS;

Today is Christmas Day! my family and I went to..church.......this morning.
    He is a .member......of a Serpentine Swimming Club in Hyde park. Every christmas morning
    the members of the club swim
    for about 100 metres in a cold..water...of the Serpentine lake. The tradition....in 1864!

we opened our christmas .presents......before lunch. It was lots of..fun....! Everyone was happy.
    I received a game, two books and a blue jacket.

My mother..cooked.....a big turkey for christmas lunch. There were many good things to eat. My grandparents came to lunch too. Everyone had a colourful christmas.crackers........and we all wore a paper.hat....during lunch.

At 3 o'clock my father turned on the..television.....and we saw the Queen say 'Happy

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

•  

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
    | Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux