Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*)

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*)
Message de lucile83 posté le 12-01-2013 à 21:28:54 (S | E | F)
Hello

Voici un thème pour vous divertir un peu et réfléchir aux petits pièges éventuels. Nos héros de 5 ans sont de retour après une fin d'année riche en émotions.
Bienvenue à tous, débutants ou non!
Niveau
Correction sur le forum vers le 20 janvier

Kevin attendait avec impatience que Papa Noël vienne apporter des cadeaux, et il a été gâté. Il était très heureux et à l’école lundi dernier il a pu raconter à ses copains ce qu’il avait eu. Ses copains ont raconté eux aussi leurs vacances et ce que Papa Noël avait apporté. La maîtresse a dit que Papa Noël était même venu à l’école, et tous les enfants ont eu un cadeau.

Il a dit qu’il était allé à Nice en avion, et ensuite à Valberg faire du ski pour la première fois. Il était ravi de pouvoir skier un peu. Il n’avait jamais vu autant de neige et il a fait des batailles de boules de neige avec son papa.

Bon, j’y vais ; je vois que Tom arrive ainsi que Laura, la grande amie de Kevin. On m’a dit que Kevin était amoureux de Laura et que Laura aimait beaucoup Kevin. D’ailleurs elle l’a invité à son anniversaire demain après-midi. J’espère qu’il me racontera ça.

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de mamou3, postée le 13-01-2013 à 06:54:41 (S | E)
Hello Lucie,

Thank you a lot for this exercise. It's really a brainstorming with the grammar but I'm going to try..

Kevin had been waiting with impatience that Santa Claus came to bring him somme presents and he had been enjoyed. He was very happy and at school, last Monday, he could tell his friends what he received. His friends also told him their holidays and what Santa Claus brought them. The teacher said that Santa Claus had come at school and all of children had had a gift.
He told he had gone to Nice and after that to Valberg to go skiing for the first time. He was happy to can go skiing a little.
He never had seen so much snow and he made a battle with snowballs with his Dad.
So I go , I see Tom who comes with Laura the best friend of Kevin. Somebody told me that Kevin was in love with Laura and Laura loved Kevin a lot.
Moreover she has invited him to her birthday, morning in the afternoon.
I hope he'll tell me about that.

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de girly54, postée le 13-01-2013 à 14:43:35 (S | E)
Hello Lucile83

Kevin had been waiting that Santa Claus comes and brings some presents, and he has been spoiled. He was very happy and at school, last Monday, he was able to tell his friends that he had had. His friends have also related their holidays and what Santa Claus had brought to them. The mistress has said Santa Claus had even come to school, and all the children have had a present.
He has said he had gone to Nice by plane and then to Valberg to skiing for the first time. He was glad to be able little skiing. He had never seen so much snow and he has being made a snowballs fight with his Dad.
Right, OK, I am coming, I see tom is arriving along Laura, the great friend of Kevin. I was said Kevin was in in love with Laura and that Laura liked very much Kevin. What's more, she has invited him for her birthday, tomorrow afternoon.
I am hoping he'll tell me about.

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de mylaw, postée le 13-01-2013 à 20:14:21 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,
Thank you for this exercise.

Kévin was impatiently waiting for father Christmas bringing some presents. He was lucky. He was very happy and last Monday, at school, he could tell to his classmates what he had had. His classmates also spoke about their holidays and what Father Christmas had brought them. The mistress said that he had even come at school and all the children had a present.
He said that he had flown to Nice and then to Valberg to ski for the first time. He was delighted to ski a little. He had never seen so much snow and he did snowballs battles with his father.
Well, I'll go. I can see that Tom is coming and also his best friend Laura. I was told that Kévin had fallen in love with Laura and Laura liked him a lot. Besides, she has invited him to his birthday tomorrow afternoon. I hope he'll tell me about.

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de lolilola, postée le 15-01-2013 à 11:18:03 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

Voici ma contribution. L'emploi des temps est ce qui me pose le plus de problèmes.

Kevin was waiting impatiently for santa claus to bring him gifts, and he has been spoilt .
He was very pleased and at school last monday he told his buddies all about it .
His friends talked about their holidays and what santa had brought them as well.
The teacher said that santa claus even came to their school and all the children got a gift.

He said, he had been by plane to Nice and then to valberg where he skiied for the first time.
He was delighted to be able to ski a little bit.
Never in his life had he seen so much snow and he went into a snowfight with his father.

Well, I got to go ; I see that Tom is arriving as well as Laura, Kevin's great friend.
I was told, Kevin is in love with Laura and that she likes him a lot.
Besides she has invited him to her birthday tomorrow afternoon. I hope he will tell me how it went.

Merci encore et bonne année.
Lolilola

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de matou94, postée le 15-01-2013 à 16:52:54 (S | E)
Hello Lucile

Thank you ; I'm going to try this translation :

Kevin couldn't wait for that Santa Claus brings some presents, and he has been spoiled. He was very happy and, last Monday at school, he could tell to his classmates what he had had. His classmates also told about their holidays and what Santa Claus had brought to them. The schoolmistress has said that even Santa Claus had come to school, and all the children has had a gift.

He has said he had gone to Nice by plane, and then to Valberg to go skiing for the first time. He was delighted to be able to go skiing a little. He never had seen so much snow, and he has made snowballs battles with his Dad.

Well, I go ; I see Tom is coming, as well as Laura, Kevin's close friend. Somebody told me that Kevin was in love with Laura, and Laura
loved Kevin a lot. Besides she has invited him for her birthday tomorrow in the afternoon. I hope he'll tell me all about it.

-------------------
Modifié par matou94 le 19-01-2013 14:41

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de alice, postée le 17-01-2013 à 17:59:37 (S | E)
Hello Lucile, voilà une revenante qui te remercie pour ce sympathique thème. Voilà ma proposition:

Kevin had impatiently been waiting that Santa claus come and brought gifts to him and he has been spoiled. He was very happy and, at school, last monday, he could tell his friends what he had gotten. His friends too told about their holidays and what Santa Claus had brought to them. The teacher said that Santa Claus had even come at school and all the children have received a gift.

He said he had flown to Nice then to Valberg to skiing for the first time. He was delighted to be able to ski a little. He had never seen so much snow and he made snoowball fights with his dad.

So, I go on; I see that Tom is arriving and also Laura, the kevin's great friend. One said to me that Kevin was in love with Laura and Laura liked Kevin a lot. Besides she has invited him for her birthday tomorrow afternoon. I hope he'll tell me about it.

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de lezardvaleth, postée le 18-01-2013 à 15:25:10 (S | E)
Hello lucile83 voici ma contribution :

Kevin was waiting impatiently for Santa Claus to bring presents, and spoiled he was. He was very happy and at school last monday he was able to tell his friends was he got. His friends also recounted their holidays and what Santa brought them. The teacher said Santa even came came at school and all the children got a gift.

He said they went to Nice by plane and then went to Valberg to go skiing for the first time. He was glad to be able to ski a bit. He had never seen as much snow and he battled against his dad with snowballs.

So, here I go; I see tom coming as well as Laura, Kevin's great friend. I was told Kevin was in love with Laura and that Laura liked Kevin a lot. Also, she invited him to her birthday tomorrow afternoow. I hope he'll tell me all about that.

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de ariane6, postée le 18-01-2013 à 23:38:59 (S | E)
Hello lucile,
Kevin waited impatiently for Father Christmas to come bearing gifts. He had been spoiled. He was very pleased and at school last Monday, he was able to tell his friends what he had got. His friends chatted about their holidays and what Father Christmas had brought them. The schoolmistress said that Father Christmas had also been to the school and that all the children had received a present.
He explained how he went to Nice by plane and then to Valberg to go skiing for the first time. He was delighted to be able to ski a bit. He had never seen so much snow and he had had snowball fights with his dad.
Well, I'd better go now. I can see Tom coming as well as Laura. She's Kevin's close friend. I've been told that Kevin was in love with Laura and that Laura was very fond of Kevin. Moreover she's invited him to her birthday tomorrow afternoon. I hope he'll tell me all about it.
Thank you !

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de lakata, postée le 19-01-2013 à 11:07:09 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile et merci pour ce thème.

Kevin had been eagerly waiting for Father Christmas to come and bring some presents, and he was spoiled indeed ! He was very happy and last Monday at school he could tell his schoolmates what he had got. So did they. They told about their holidays and what they had been given by Father Christmas. The schoolmistress said Father Christmas had even come to the school and that each child had got a present.
He said he had flown to Nice then had gone to Valberg in order to go skiing. It was the first time he had gone skiing and being able to ski a little delighted him. He had never seen so much snow and had snowball fights with his dad.
Well, I'll go ; I can see Tom arriving as well as Kevin's close friend Laura. I have been told that Kevin was in love with Laura who liked him very much. Besides, she has invited him to her birthday party tomorrow afternoon. I hope he will tell me all about it.

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de rosebud44, postée le 19-01-2013 à 14:26:58 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile,

Tous mes meilleurs voeux pour 2013.
Here is my try:
Kevin couldn't wait for Santa Claus to arrive with his presents. He has been spoiled. He was very happy, so, last Monday, at school, he was able to tell his classmates what he had received. His classmates also told him about their holidays and what Santa Claus had brought to them. The teacher told that Santa Clauss had even been to their school. All the children have had a gift.
He said that he had flought to Nice and then had gone skiing to Valberg for the first time. He was delighted to be able to ski a little. He had never seen so much snow and he had snowballs fights with his dad.
Well I must go ; I see that Tom is arriving as well as Laure. She is his best friend . I was told that Kevin was in love with Laura and that she liked him very much. Besides she has invited him to come to her birthday's party tomorrow evening. I hope that he will tell me about it.

Merci pour ce thème aux multiples pièges! Je suis heureuse de retrouver Kevin et Tom!

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de lucile83, postée le 20-01-2013 à 22:44:31 (S | E)
Hello

Merci pour votre belle participation et vos efforts louables. Ce n'était pas si facile que ça mais vous me connaissez...
Voici ma traduction:

Kevin had been waiting for Santa Claus to bring him his gifts, and he was really spoiled. He was so happy, and when he went back to school last Monday he could tell his mates what he had got. His friends told him too about their holiday and what Santa had brought them. Their teacher told them that Santa even came to the school, and thus each child was offered a gift.
He said he had flown to Nice, and then had gone by car to Valberg to do skiing for the first time. He was delighted to be able to ski a little. He had never seen so much snow and he had snowball fights with his Dad.
Well, I have to leave; I can see Tom coming as well as Laura, Kevin’s best friend. I have been told that Kevin was in love with Laura and that Laura liked Kevin very much. Besides, she has invited him to her birthday party tomorrow afternoon. I hope he will tell me all about it.

Voici quelques commentaires:

-To wait + for donc on doit choisir ensuite la construction de proposition infinitive ; exemple I am waiting for him to call me
-Ne pas mélanger les temps, commencer avec le prétérit et continuer avec le present perfect
-Ne pas oublier l’emploi du cas possessif, friend of Kevin….> Kevin’s friend
-a little bit…> pléonasme car ces 2 mots ont le même sens, et a bit est très familier
-go on signifie continuer, pas partir
-evening c’est le soir, l’après-midi c’est afternoon, faute d’inattention pénalisante
-encore une faute d’ inattention pour …he had flought to Nice…
-le pauvre Santa Claus a été parfois privé de majuscules
-on va à Nice en avion, mais à Valberg non. Les phrases du style ‘ he had been by plane to Nice and then to Valberg’ m’ont amusée je l’avoue
-les jours de la semaine prennent une majuscule , Monday par exemple

Si vous avez des questions n’hésitez pas à les poser sur le forum car cela peut être utile à tous.
See you later

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de notrepere, postée le 21-01-2013 à 02:00:56 (S | E)

Hello dear, thank you for this exercise! Better late than never!

Kevin had been eagerly waiting for Santa to bring his gifts and he was not disappointed! He was beaming and when he returned to school last Monday, he told all of his comrades what he got. His friends told of their vacation and what Santa had brought them. The teacher said that Santa even came to school and all the children got a gift.

He told of how he went to Nice by plane and then to Valberg to do some skiing for the first time. He was delighted to be able to ski a little. He had never seen so much snow and he had some snowball fights with his Papa.

OK, gotta go! I see that Tom has arrived as well as Laura, Kevin's best friend. I was told that Kevin was in love with Laura and that Laura really likes Kevin. In fact, she has invited him to her birthday party tomorrow afternoon. I hope he tells me all about it.

Quelques remarques d'un anglophone.
Attention au mot 'spoil' en anglais qui peut avoir une connotation positive ou négative selon son emploi.
He is a spoiled child. (Connotation négative)
His grandparents/Santa really spoiled him. (Connotation positive)
If he hadn't been spoiled all his life, he would have turned out better. (Connotation négative).
Plus d'exemples dans le dictionnaire : Lien internet

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 21-01-2013 20:49

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de mamou3, postée le 21-01-2013 à 06:23:24 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,
Tout d'abord un grand merci pour cet exercice et pour la correction détaillée.
J'ai un peu cafouillé entre prétérit et  perfect et je ne connaissais pas cette expression " as well as".  Est-ce qu'on l'utilise systématiquement pour désigner quelqu'un qui accompagne quelqu'un ? J'ai noté les différences avec l'anglais américain !!! Mais là aussi il utilise cette expression ..
Merci pour tes conseils et rendez-vous au prochain exercice..
Mamou

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de lucile83, postée le 21-01-2013 à 10:36:36 (S | E)
Hello mamou,

En réponse à ta question je dirai que as well as/ as well = ainsi que/aussi/ en plus
On parle de quelqu'un/quelque chose et on ajoute une donnée
On emploie as well as quand il y a un complément:
-Tom came to the party,as well as Mike
-He ate a cake as well as cheese
On emploie as well quand il n'y a pas de complément
-He drank orange juice,and 2 cakes as well
Voir ici:
Lien internet

On peut remplacer as well as/as well par too
-Tom came to the party, Mike too
mais c'est à employer davantage à l'oral.
Hope this helps.

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de girly54, postée le 21-01-2013 à 12:18:41 (S | E)
Hello Lucile
C'était la 1ère fois que je tentais ce genre d'exercice ; aussi j'avais hâte de voir la correction ....
(aussi impatiente que les enfants qui attendent Santa Claus)
C'est vraiment très intéressant et je ne louperai pas le prochain

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de lucile83, postée le 21-01-2013 à 14:23:16 (S | E)
You are girly! glad you have enjoyed it.

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de kingdom59, postée le 21-01-2013 à 15:03:13 (S | E)
Hello ^^

Kevin had been waiting with impatience that Father Christmas come to bring gifts, and he have spoiled. He was very happy and at school, last monday, he could to tell his friends what he had had. His friend told them too, their holiday and what Santa Claus brought them. The teacher said that Father Christmas had come at school, and whole children had had a gift.

He said he had come to Nice by plane, and then to Valberg skiing for the first time. He had been glad to can skiing a bit. He hadn't seen as many snow, and he had done battles of snowball with his father.

So, I go out; I see than Tom approach along with Laura, the best friend of kevin.Someone told me that kevin fell in love of Laura, and that Laura loved very much Kevin. Besides, she invited him for his birthday tomorrow afternoon. I hope than he will tell me that.

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de sanna6, postée le 21-01-2013 à 18:17:45 (S | E)
Bonsoir Lucile,

Je poste avec un peu de retard

Kevin had been awaited with impatience than Santa Claus come to bring some presents and he has been very spoiled. He was very happy and last Monday at school he could tell to his friends what he get.
His friends told him their holidays and what Santa Claus had brought them.

The mistress said, Santa Claus was also come at school and every children have had a present.
He said, he WENT to Nice by plane and then in Valberg to ski for the first time.
He was happy to be able to ski a little. He hadn’t ever seen such snow and he made snowball fight with his father.
Well, I’m going ; I see Tom is coming with Laura, kevin ‘s best friend.
They told me that Kevin was in love with Laura and Laura love Kevin a lot.

Besides she has invited him to celebrate her birthday tomorrow afternoon.
I hope he will tell me about it.

Merci à vous pour cette traduction

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de lucile83, postée le 21-01-2013 à 20:51:44 (S | E)
kingdom et sanna.
Vous pouvez voir la correction à la date du 20 janvier, plus haut.

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de ariane6, postée le 22-01-2013 à 11:40:52 (S | E)
Merci lucile pour cette traduction, les temps des verbes étaient loin d'être faciles à déterminer !
J'ai trouvé dans mon dictionnaire : a bit, a short time or distance, et je ne vois pas que cela soit "informal or vulgar"; ce serait donc une expression un peu décontractée ?
 Pour Valberg, je n'ai pas pensé à la voiture... dans mon ignorance, je localisais cette station en Autriche !

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de alice, postée le 22-01-2013 à 17:34:34 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile,
Alors comme ça, mes erreurs t'amusent! Mais tu ne savais pas que j'étais un .
pour ce thème, j'essayerai de faire mieux la prochaine fois.

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de notrepere, postée le 22-01-2013 à 19:55:47 (S | E)

Lucile

Thanks again for this exercise.  Forget about "Petit Nicolas",  we have "Petit Kevin".   

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 22-01-2013 20:05
true! he is much better! thanks dear np.

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de lucile83, postée le 22-01-2013 à 20:04:18 (S | E)
Hello ariane et alice,

En effet certains dictionnaires ne font pas état du style un peu familier de 'a bit'. Mais d'autres dictionnaires font la différence:
Lien internet

Lien internet

et si vous avez remarqué,vous n'entendrez jamais 'a bit' dans les discours/interviews etc des membres de la Royal Family. Ce sera toujours 'a little'.

Quant à Valberg, tout le monde sait que c'est une petite station de ski à 86 km au nord de Nice...m'enfin!
Bye for now

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de lolilola, postée le 23-01-2013 à 09:49:21 (S | E)
BOnjour,

Et bien moi aussi je n'ai pas précisé qu'il s'était rendu à Valberg en voiture.

Quant au temps des verbes je suis larguée, complètement larguée.
IL y a des exercices pour y remédier sur le site je crois, il va falloir que je m'y mette, parce que là c'est un peu au petit bonheur la chance.

Merci pour l'exercice et la correction.

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de sanna6, postée le 23-01-2013 à 16:50:04 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile,

J'aurais dû prendre mon tableau avec les temps, j'ai voulu aller trop vite là !

Merci à vous pour cet exercice et pour la correction

Réponse: Vacances de Kevin/Thème (*) de gerondif, postée le 23-01-2013 à 18:56:34 (S | E)
Hello,Lucile,
mieux vaut tard que jamais!! Voilà ce que je dirais en traduction directe.

Kevin was waiting impatiently for Father Christmas to come and bring him some presents and he was spoilt indeed! He was very happy and at school last Monday, he had the opportunity to tell his friends what he had got !His friends too told about their holidays and what Father Christmas had brought them. The school-teacher said that Father Christmas had even paid the school a visit and all the children (every child)got a present.

He said he had flown to Nice and then had gone skiing in Valberg for the first time.
He was delighted to manage to ski a little.He had never seen so much snow and took part in snowball-fights with (against) his father.

All right, I've got to go now! I see that Tom is coming, together with Laura, Kevin's great friend(a great friend of Kevin's). I have been told that (My little finger told me that, ah mais je vois que ça n'existe pas on dirait: a little bird told me that))Kevin was in love with Laura and that Laura really loved Kevin a lot. As a matter of fact (Come to think of it),she invited him to her bithday-party tomorrow-afternoon. I hope he will tell me all about it!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-01-2013 20:56

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux