Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème
Message de lucile83 posté le 03-07-2013 à 14:46:48 (S | E | F)
Hello

Voici quelques nouvelles de Kevin en cette fin d'année scolaire
Niveau
Correction vers le 15 juillet
Attention aux petits pièges bien sûr!
See you later

Les vacances d’été approchent et certains enfants vont quitter leur maîtresse ainsi que leur école. Ce fut une année pleine d’émotions et de joies pour Kevin et ses amis. Au début de l’année ils savaient à peine dessiner une lettre de l’alphabet, ils ne savaient pas dessiner sur une ligne horizontale. Ils savaient lire leur prénom, mais c’est tout.
Maintenant ils savent écrire les mots qu’on épelle, ils écrivent sur une ligne horizontale en formant de belles lettres, ils sont plus sûrs d’eux dans tous les domaines. Ils ont fait des progrès spectaculaires.
Début juin j’ai accompagné 3 fois la classe à la piscine. J’ai vu des enfants sauter dans l’eau, nager la tête sous l’eau, aller chercher des petits ronds en caoutchouc au fond du bassin profond d’un mètre, ce qui fut magnifique. Il y eut aussi la fête de l’école avec un spectacle donné par chaque classe le matin, et la suite de la fête dans la future école des plus grands qui passent au CP.
Kevin connaît déjà sa nouvelle école, et il a quelques nouveaux amis. Il sait qu’il aura une nouvelle maîtresse mais il ne sait pas laquelle car il y a 2 CP donc 2 maitresses. Il aura eu 6 ans fin août quand il ira dans cette école. J’espère qu’il aura des cours d’anglais car il connaît déjà beaucoup de mots mais j’aimerais qu’il puisse faire des phrases. De toute façon, je lui donnerai des cours de 15 minutes chaque fois que ce sera possible.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 10-07-2013 22:18
Et bravo à nos 2 jeunes membres actifs (komiks et lemagemasque) pour l'obtention du Brevet avec mention Très Bien!

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de mamou3, postée le 04-07-2013 à 07:40:37 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,
What a good idea this new exercise ! Thanks

The summer holidays are approaching and some children are going to leave their teacher and their school.
It was a year full of emotion and happiness for Kevin and his friends.
At the beginning of the year they were hardly able to draw a letter of the alphabet, they weren’t able to draw on a horizontal line. They could read their first name but, that was all.
Now they can write the words which one is spelled, they write on a horizontal line by forming beautiful letters, they are more self-confident in all sectors. They made spectacular progress.
At the beginning of June I went with the class three times to the swimming pool.
I saw children jump into water, swim the head under water, go and seek some small rubber rings at the bottom of the one meter deep pool, which was wonderful.
There was the school party also with, in the morning a show given by each class and the continuation of the party was in the future school of the elders who ar passing to the first year primary school.
Kevin already knows his new school and he has some new friends. He knows he’ll have a new teacher but he doesn’t know which one because there are two first year primary school so two teachers.
He’ll have turned six years old at the end of August when he goes to that school.
I hope he’ll have English lessons because he already knows a lot of words but I would like him to be able to make sentences.
Anyway I’ll teach him some fifteen minute lessons each time it’ll be possible.

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de komiks, postée le 05-07-2013 à 21:17:02 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,
Here's my try. I hope I haven't made too many mistakes.
Thanks a lot for this translation

I'll have a proofreading later

Holidays are coming and some of the children are going to leave their school teacher as well as their school. It was a year full of emotion and joy for Kevin and his friends. At the beginning of the year, they could hardly draw a letter of the alphabet, they couldn’t draw on a horizontal line. They could read their names, but that was it.
Now they can write the words teachers spell to them, they write on an horizontal line with beautiful letters, they are more self-confident in all the fields. They have done spectacular progress.
Start of June, I went three times to the swimming pool with the class. I saw the children jump into the water, swim with their head under water, go and take back some small rubber rings, which were on the 1-meter-deep pool floor. That was wonderful. There also was the school party with each class performing in the morning and the rest of the party in the future school of the oldest children, who enter the first year of primary school.
Kevin already knows his new school, and he has got some new friends. He knows he’ll have a new teacher but he doesn’t know which one because there are two CP therefore 2 teachers. He will have turned 6 years old at the end of August when he is in this school. I hope he’ll have English lessons because he already knows a lot of words but I’d like him to be able to build sentences. Anyway, I’ll provide him 15-minute lessons each time it’ll be possible.

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de notrepere, postée le 09-07-2013 à 01:35:26 (S | E)
Hello

Thank you for this exercise to keep our brains from rotting during the summer. I didn't have time to proofread it; I'll try to do that later.

The summer break is approaching and some children are leaving their teachers as well as their schools. It was a year full of ups and downs for Kevin and his friends. At the beginning of the year, they could hardly write a letter of the alphabet and they couldn't write on a horizontal line. They could write their first name, but that's all.

Now they can write words as spelled and write beautiful letters on a horizontal line; they are more sure of themselves in every arena. They have made spectacular progress.

At the beginning of June, I accompanied the class to the pool three times. I saw the children jump into the water, swim under water, search for little rubber rings at the bottom of the one-metre-deep pool all of which were wonderful. There was also a school party with a performance given by each class in the morning and the remainder of the party at the future school of the oldest children that are moving on to CP.

Kevin already knows his new school and he has some new friends. He knows he will have a new teacher but he doesn't know which one because there are two for CP. He will be six years old at the end of August when he goes to this school. I hope he'll have some English lessons because he already knows many words but I'd like for him to be able to form some sentences. In any case, I will give him some fifteen-minute lessons as often as possible.

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 10-07-2013 21:03

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de lakata, postée le 09-07-2013 à 09:23:51 (S | E)
Good sunny morning to everybody, and thank you Lucile for this new theme!

The summer holidays are coming and some children are going to leave their school teachers as well as their school. It has been a very emotional and joyful year for both Kevin and his friends. At first, they could barely draw a letter, they could not draw on a horizontal line. They could only read their firstnames, that was all. But now, they can write the words which are spelled out, they know how to write horizontally with beautiful letters. They are more self-confident, and in any field. They have dramatically improved.
In early June, I went to the swimming pool with the class three times. I saw the children jump into the water, swim under water, go and fetch little rubber rings at the bottom of the one-meter-deep pool, all that being wonderful. There was also the school fete which, after each class performed in the morning, took place next at the future school of the eldest going to the CP.
Kevin knows his new school already and has some new friends. He knows he will have a new teacher but does not know which one since there are two CP. He will have been six years old/ he will have turned 6 at the end of August when he goes to this school. I hope he will have some English lessons because, even though he already knows many words, I would like him to form some sentences. Anyway, I will give him some fifteen-minute lessons as often as possible.

-------------------
Modifié par lakata le 18-07-2013 07:11

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de maya92, postée le 10-07-2013 à 09:53:05 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

The summer holidays are approaching and some children are going to leave their teacher and also their school. It has been a year full of emotions and joys for Kevin and his friends. At the beginning of the year, they could hardly draw a letter or a horizontal line. They could just read their first name that was all.
Now they can write spelled words, they write on a horizontal line forming nice letters. They are more self-confident in every field. They have worked wonders.
At the beginning of June, I went three times to the swimming-pool with their form. I have seen children jumping into the water, swimming with their head under the water or diving to fetch small rubber rings at the bottom of the one–meter-deep pool, that was great. The school party took place with a show performed by each form in the morning and the fair went on in the future school of the oldest ones who are starting their first year in the primary school.
Kevin already knows his new school and has got some new friends. He knows he’ll have a new teacher but he doesn’t know which one for there are 2 primary forms and thus 2 teachers ; he will be 6 end of August when he goes to that school. I hope there will be English classes because he already knows a lot of words, but I’d like him to put them together. Anyway, I’ll give him a 15 minutes class every time it is necessary

Thank you Lucile, I wish you and Kevin very nice holidays..

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de lemagemasque, postée le 10-07-2013 à 11:48:46 (S | E)
Hello!

My god! C'est vraiment dur ! ^^

J'espère avoir limité la casse ...

The summer holidays are arriving and some children are going to leave their teacher as well as their school. It was a year full of motions and joys for Kevin and his friends. At the beginning of the year they could hardly draw a letter of the alphabet, they couldn't draw on a horizontal line. They could only read their surname.
Now they can write the words that you spell, they draw on a horizontal line by shaping nice letters, they feel more sure of themselves in every domain. They have done spectacular progresses.
At the beginning of June I went 3 times along with the class to the swimming-pool. I saw children jumping into water, swimming with the head under water, going and seeking small rubber rounds at the bottom of the one-meter-deep pool, that was wonderful. There was also the school party with a show performed by each class in the morning and the rest of the party in the future school of the most grown-ups, who move up to CP.
Kevin already knows his new school and he has got some new friends. He know he will have a new teacher but he doesn't know which one because there are 2 CP so 2 teachers. He will have turned 6 at the end of August when he is at that school. I hope he will have English classes because he already knows a lot of words but I would like him to be able to make sentences. Anyway, I will give him 15 minutes' classes each time it is possible.

See you!

-------------------
Modifié par lemagemasque le 11-07-2013 17:30
Merci !

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de celinedijon, postée le 10-07-2013 à 14:51:58 (S | E)
Hello, I'm new on the forum so this is my first try!
It seems we have young kids in common Lucile, so have fun with them this summer!

Summer holidays are coming and some kids will leave their teachers as well as their schools. It has been a year full of emotion and joy for Kevin and his friends. At the beginning of the school year, they hardly knew how to draw an alphabet letter or draw on a horizontal line. They could read their names but that was all. Now they know how to write words that are spelled,they write on horizontal lines drawing beautiful letters, they are more self-confident in many fields. They made amazing progress.
At the beginning of June I went three times with the class at the swimming pool. I saw kids jumping in the water, swimming under water, getting little plastic rings at the bottom of the one-meter-deep pool, which was all wonderful.There was also the school party with a show given by each class in the morning,and the rest of the party in the future school for older kids who are going to primary school.
Kevin already knows his new school and has some new friends. He knows that he will have a new teacher but he doens't know which one because there are two first years, so two teachers. He will have turned six at the end of August when he goes to this school. I hope he will have English lessons because he already knows many words but I would like him to make sentences.Anyway,I will give him 15-minute lessons whenever it is possible.

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de ariane6, postée le 13-07-2013 à 14:26:52 (S | E)
Hello lucile,
The summer holidays are beginning and some of the children will be leaving their teacher as well as their school. It's been a year full of emotions and joy for Kevin and his friends. At the beginning of the school year they barely knew how to trace a letter of the alphabet and were unable to draw on a horizontal line. They could read their first names, but no more than that.
Now they can write words spelled out to them and write on a horizontal line, forming beautiful letters. They're more confident in all areas and have improved spectacularly.
Early in June, I went with the class to the swimming pool three times. I've seen children jumping into the water, swimming with their heads under water and fetching small, round rubbers from the bottom of a one-meter-deep pool, which is amazing.
There was also an end of school year celebration, with a performance by each class in the morning. The second part of the party was in the school where the oldest children will be starting the first year of primary school.
Kevin already knows his new school, and he has a few new friends. He's aware he'll be having a new teacher, but he doesn't know which one yet as there are two first classes, so two different teachers.
He'll turn 6 at the end of August, just before he goes to this school. I hope he'll have English lessons there. He already knows a lot of words, but I wish he could make sentences. Anyway, I'll give him fifteen-minute lessons whenever it's possible.
Thank you for this new exercice! Have a great time!

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de pommebleu, postée le 13-07-2013 à 19:29:35 (S | E)
Hello , thanks for the exercice !! Hope it's not a complete disaster ;)

The summer holiays approach and some children are leaving their teacher and their schoo. That was a year full of emotions and joy for Kevin and his friends.
At the beginning of the year, they could hardly draw a letter of the alphabet, they didn't know to draw a horizontal line. They just knew to read their name, but that was it.
Now they know to write the words we spell, they write on a horizontal line by making beautiful letters. They are more self-confident in every speciality. They have done extraordinary progress.
Early in June, I attend the class three times to the pool. I've seen the children jump in the water, swin the head under the water and catch small rubber cercle in the fund of the one-meter-deep pool. That was wonderful.
There was also the school party with a show prepared by every class in the morning which continues in the futur school for the older children who move up to CP.
Kevin already knows his new school and he has some new friends. He knows he will have a new teacher ut he doesn't know which one because there is two classes so two different teachers. He will turn 6 at the end of August before going in this school.
I hope he will have english lessons because he already knows many words but I would like he can do sentences.
Anyway, I will give him some lessons of 15 minutes each time it would be possible.

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de violet91, postée le 14-07-2013 à 16:26:47 (S | E)

Hello ! Back to the site with your exercise : I thank you for it , lucile . This is my suggestion .

Thinking back of late June . The end of Kevin's adventures at the infant school .

The summer holidays are soon coming along and some children will leave both their schoolmistress and their school . That( final) year was full of emotions and bouncing joy for Kevin and his friends . At the beginning of the year , they could hardly draw a letter of the alphabet and were unable to draw properly ( stick to a horizontal line) on a horizontal line . They could read their first names and that was it (all).
Now , they can write down the words (which are ) spelt out to them , they do write beautifully shaped ( formed) letters on a horizontal line and have also become ( got) more self- confident in all fields ( grounds) . Their whole improvement throughout the year is just tremendous ! ( it is amazing how terrific their improvement is ! ) .
In early June , I was asked for accompanying the class ( form) to the swimming pool ( no hyphen of any kind ) three times ( thrice for ' posh ' people or literary style such as Jane Austen's or Thomas Hardy's ) . I saw (could see some of the) kids jumping into the water , swimming with their heads under it , going ( diving into it ))and fetching little rubber rings down the bottom of a one-meter deep pool : all that was great ! Then also came the day of the school festival ( 'prom' * for much older pupils- lower and upper 6ths actually) with a morning show performed by each class and the rest ( remainder) of the programmes were organised at the future school for the oldest pupils : that means ( that is to say ) for those who go up to their first year ( 11th ? 10 th grade ?) at the primary school .
Kevin had already seen( already knows ) his new school and has made friends with several new pupils . He is perfectly aware (that) he will have a new teacher but he doesn't know which , since there are two first -year forms therefore involving two schoolmistresses ( with two ...involved or in charge). Kevin will have turned 6 at the end of August , so just before starting there* . I hope he will have English lessons ( periods) because he already knows lots of words , but I would like him to be able to make full sentences . Anyway ( in any case) , I 'll give him fifteen minute lessons whenever it is possible for us two / the two of us / both of us .

* This time I have been very cautious with hyphenated words or not ! I think dropping most of them is a good idea
* I was invited to one lately ; it seems to be fashionable in GB ( after American 'ceremonies', I was told ) ; yet, the word comes from French ' promenade ' .
* Don't mind me giving two solutions sometimes, will you ? I can't help 'refraining' my love for English . x
* I realised I had forgotten to type this sentence : high time I came back .

It was nice to be back here with this

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de lucile83, postée le 16-07-2013 à 07:54:37 (S | E)
Hello

Sorry, I am late...I'll post my translation tonight with a few comments
Have a nice day (or night)

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de prettyjane73, postée le 16-07-2013 à 18:38:24 (S | E)
Hello,
I hope I won't be so ridiculous it was hard! Thank you for this good exercise

Summer hollydays come and some children are going to leave their teacher and their school. It has been a year fool of emotions and joys for Kevin and his friends. At the beginning of the year they hardly knew how to draw an alphabetic letter, they did not know how to draw a horizontal line. They knew how to read their first name, but that was all.
Now they know how to right the words we spell, they write on a horizontal line by doing beautiful letters, they feel more insurance in every field. They made spectacular progress.
At the beginning of June I went three times to the swimming-pool with the class. I saw children jumping in the water, swimming with the head under the water, fetching small rubber circles at the bottom of the one metter deep pond, it was wonderfull. There was also the school party with a show by each class in the morning, and the suite of the party took place in the future class of the oldest ones which will go at the primary school.
Kevin already knows his new school, and he has some new friends. He knows he will have a knew teacher but he does not know which one it will be because there are two classes so there are two teachers. He will be six years old at the end of August when he will go to this school. I hope he will have english lessons because he already knows a lot of words but I would like him to make sentences. Anyway I will give him fifteen minutes lessons each time it will be possible.

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de lucile83, postée le 16-07-2013 à 21:59:04 (S | E)
Hello

Thanks to all of you!
Here I am, with my translation. I'll post a few comments later as I haven't finished with them.
I am terribly late because my stupid computer doesn't want to come with me to the swimming pool! What a shame!
I'll come back soon

The summer holidays are approaching and a few children are going to leave their teacher as well as their school. It was a year full of emotion and joy for Kevin and his friends. At the beginning of the year they could hardly draw a letter of the alphabet, and they could not draw on a horizontal line. They could read their first names, that was all.
Now they can write the words we spell for them and follow a horizontal line while forming nice letters. They are more self-confident in every subject. They have made remarkable progress.
At the beginning of June I went with the class to the swimming pool 3 times. I saw children jump into the water, swim under water, go and pick up small rubber rings at the bottom of the one-metre-deep pool, which was outstanding. We also attended the End of Term School Gala with a show performed by each class in the morning, and further exhibition in the new school of the bigger ones who will move up to Year One.
Kevin already knows his new school, and he has got some new friends. He knows he will have a new teacher but he does not know which one because there are two Year One classes, thus two teachers. He will have turned 6 at the end of August when he goes to that school. I hope he will be given English lessons because he already knows a lot of words. But I would like him to be able to build sentences. Anyway, I will give him fifteen-minute lessons whenever possible.

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de lucile83, postée le 17-07-2013 à 22:03:39 (S | E)
Hello,

Me voici avec quelques commentaires afin de vous aider à cerner vos erreurs et les comprendre.
J'ai adoré mon aparté avec a native au sujet du verbe 'draw' pour l'alphabet, ce qui peut paraître bizarre en effet mais j'ai défendu mon choix ...et 2 ou 3 autres détails... hi dear!
Merci à toutes et tous pour votre participation; et bravo aux nouveaux qui se sont lancés dans l'aventure
A bientôt peut-être

-some children are going to leave their teacher and their school…teacher ou teachers est correct, idem pour school ou schools.

-J’ai employé ‘draw a letter’ car avant de savoir écrire les enfants commencent par apprendre à dessiner correctement des ronds, des lignes droites, des demi-cercles etc, ce qui leur sera utile pour écrire l’alphabet et les mots.

-three times sera placé à la fin de la phrase.

-I saw children jump into the water, swim under water, go and pick up …etc. J’ai employé l’infinitif après to see car j’ai assisté à l’action dans sa totalité puisque je les accompagnais. Si j’avais vu les enfants en passant devant la piscine, être en train de faire ces actions, j’aurais employé le v-ing.

-Year One correspond à notre CP; avant on emploie Reception class pour les enfants entre 4 et 5 ans. Notre CP accueille des enfants de 6 ans, après généralement 3 ans passés à la Maternelle. Il y a donc un petit décalage entre le système anglais et le système français. Le CP est la 1ére année puis CE1 = 2e etc jusqu’à la 6e du collège français qui est la 7e en Angleterre. Notez que le mot ‘grade’ s’emploie aux USA.

-He will have turned 6 at the end of August…quand on change d’âge , le jour de son anniversaire, on emploie le verbe to turn plutôt que to be qui n’indique pas de passage, de changement.

-whenever possible sans verbe est très courant.

-at the end of August when he will go to this school….oops! pas de futur dans une subordonnée de temps.

-Le verbe to go est suivi de to/ into , pas de at ou de in.

-Early in June, I went with the class……. I've seen children………action passée et datée d’où ‘went’ mais ensuite je vois I’ve seen ???? il faut garder le prétérit.

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de mamou3, postée le 18-07-2013 à 07:42:42 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,
Thanks a lot for your exercise, your personal correction and your explanations .
But I don't understand the rule : to see someone make or making an action "en voyant toute l'action ou simplement en passant ?" I thought when someone "est ou était en train de faire une action " we use the ing form...
Peux- tu me réexpliquer svp ?
Thank you again !

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de lucile83, postée le 18-07-2013 à 08:35:34 (S | E)
Hello mamou

C'est une nuance qu'on emploie pour le passé.
Présent:
I see her swim/I see her swimming; on ne peut pas dire si l'action de nager est finie ou pas.
Passé:
I saw her swim...je l'ai vue nager du début à la fin de la séance, maintenant c'est fini
I saw her swimming...quand je l'ai vue elle était en train de nager, l'action est-elle finie,on ne sait pas
Pour les enfants l'action est finie,je vous rassure, on ne les a pas oubliés à la piscine
J'espère que c'est plus clair; et oui, j'avoue que c'est pointilleux.

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de lakata, postée le 18-07-2013 à 15:39:05 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile et grand merci, euh...MERCI, pour cet exercice et les commentaires l'accompagnant.
Une mention toute spéciale pour avoir si clairement exposé la subtilité grammaticale "see jump/jumping".
Une petite suggestion pour terminer : "In my opinion, you should ask for an amphibious computer as a Christmas present."

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de lucile83, postée le 18-07-2013 à 18:45:58 (S | E)
lakata!
et merci également pour l'idée de cadeau à Noël!

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de lemagemasque, postée le 18-07-2013 à 19:29:15 (S | E)
Hello!

Merci pour ta correction ! Tu m'as appris quelques règles !
A propos de "to draw a letter", j'aurais dit (à n... ?) qu'on "trace" les contours des lettres, on les dessine donc (en plus : tracer = "to draw")
See you!

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de lucile83, postée le 18-07-2013 à 21:28:05 (S | E)
hoodedwizard

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de mamou3, postée le 19-07-2013 à 07:16:09 (S | E)
Lucile for your answer and explanation. Another subtility of the English language

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de komiks, postée le 20-07-2013 à 15:57:46 (S | E)
Merci lucile pour ta correction et tes remarques.
A bientôt pour un autre thème.
Bonnes vacances !

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de notrepere, postée le 20-07-2013 à 19:34:38 (S | E)
Hello

Thank you for your exercise and correction. I'm especially glad you stood your ground against that native, whomever it is.

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de lucile83, postée le 20-07-2013 à 21:18:09 (S | E)
thank you dear

Réponse: Année scolaire de Kevin /Thème de violet91, postée le 22-07-2013 à 13:30:35 (S | E)
Bonjour chaleureux et bien merci de nous avoir fait connaître les festivités scolaires de Kevin à qui je souhaite une excellente rentrée ' à la grande école 'd'autant plus qu'il retrouvera nombre de ses copains de ( grande )section et les nouveaux .

Enjoy your holiday time with him and family and hours spent in the swimming pools mostly !
I also wish all the members rest and splendid summer holidays wherever they are and whatever they do .

..... ....

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux