Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais
Tout ce qui a un rapport avec l'apprentissage de l'anglais: grammaire, orthographe, aides aux devoirs, phrases etc.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

A frightened experience
Message de rowenna posté le 23-04-2007 à 15:38:45 (S | E | F | I)

Bonjour,

J'ai fait cette rédaction: pouvez vous m'aider à corriger mes fautes s'il vous plait.

I was late to come back home. I have promised my mother to be at home exactly at 7 O'clock. I walked quickly.There was nobody in the street. I didn't see him.He was a tall man, who wore black clothes:black trousers, black tee-shirt and he has got black hairs and redden eyes.He was strange.
I hurt him, I apologized for having hurt him. He began to shout, I apologized again for having hurt him.He went to me. He put his hand into his trouser pocket and suddenly I saw the glint of a knife. I shouted, I was very afraid, I had legs like cotton wool. I shouted again, he continued to go to me. I shouted again, I was panicked.I took to My's heels.
I saw a policeman, I shouted :"Help! Help!" to him.I added:"I was following by a man , he was mad, he had a knife, this man pursued me! Help me!!"
The policeman took his talky-walkie and phone to the police station and took his billy and shouted :"Halt! Police!" to the man.I walked behind the policeman and I cried.
A police car arrived, and policemen went out of the car.They arrested the man.When I saw that, I stop to cry.
The policeman was very solicitous to me.He said kindly:"Don't be afraid! He was mad or addict.Go back home young lady.You have nothing to frighten now".
All was finished.
When I came back home, I had never been so relieved to go back home.

And from then I was always a lot more careful about strangers whatever their appearance particularly in the evening when I was alone.

( sur le dictionnaire apogize s'écrit avec un "z"?!)

Merci beaucoup de bien vouloir m'aider

Réponse: A frightened experience de rowenna, postée le 23-04-2007 à 16:35:58 (S | E)
PS: Pardon, j'ai fait une faute de frappe à la fin du texte pour "apolozed" et répondez-moi s'il vous plait comme vous l'avez fait à d'autres qui ont posté un sujet en même temps ou après moi.

Réponse: A frightened experience de syvont26, postée le 23-04-2007 à 16:53:20 (S | E)
I was late to come back home. I had promised my mother to be at home exactly at 7 O'clock pm. I walked quickly.There was nobody in the street. I didn't see him.He was a tall man, who wore black clothes:black trousers, black tee-shirt and he has got black hairs and redden eyes.He was strange.
I hurt him, I apologized for having hurt him. He began shoutting, I apologized again for having hurt him.He came to me. He put his hand into his trouser pocket and suddenly I saw the glint of a knife. I shouted, I was very afraid, I had legs like cotton wool. I shouted again, he continued to come closer to me. I shouted again, I panicked.I took to My's heels.
I saw a policeman, I shouted :"Help! Help!" to him.I added:"I was following by a man , he was mad, he had a knife, this man pursued me! Help me!!"
The policeman took his talky-walkie and phone to the police station and took his billy and shouted :"Halt! Police!" to the man.I walked behind the policeman and I cried.
A police car arrived, and policemen went out of the car.They arrested the man.then I stop criying.
The policeman was very helpful to me.He said kindly:"Don't be afraid! He was mad or addict.Go back home young lady.You have nothing to frighten now".
All finished then.
When I came back home, I had never been so relieved to go back home.

And from then I was always a lot more careful about strangers whatever their appearance particularly in the evening when I am alone.

Réponse: A frightened experience de rowenna, postée le 23-04-2007 à 17:31:33 (S | E)
bonsoir,

et merci de tout coeur;cela me permet de progresser.

Réponse: A frightened experience de canadiankaty, postée le 26-04-2007 à 08:22:50 (S | E)
Hi there - I am a native English speaker. Here is how an English person would word this...

I was late coming back home. I had promised my mother to be at home at 7 o'clock on the dot. I walked quickly. The street seemed empty - I though I was alone. I didn't see him at first. He was a tall man, with black clothes - black pants, black tee-shirt - and he had black hair and red eyes. He seemed strange.
I walked into him, and hurt him. I apologized. He began to shout. I apologized again for having hurt him. He cam towards me. He put one hand into his pants pocket and suddenly I saw the glint (or glimmer) of a knife. I screamed - I was very afraid. I had legs like cotton wool. I screamed again, but he continued to approach. I screamed again, panicked. I took to my heels.
I saw a policeman, and shouted, "Help! Help! A man is following me, and he's crazy, he has a knife, and this man is chasing me! Help me!!"
The policeman took out his walky-talkie, made a quick call to the police station, then took his stick out and shouted, "Halt! Police!". I walked behind the policeman and cried.
A police car arrived, and policemen came out of the car. They arrested the man. When I saw that, I stop crying.
The policeman was very nice to me. He said kindly, "Don't be afraid! He was crazy or an addict. Go back home, miss. You have nothing to be frightened of now".
All was finished.
I had never been so relieved to get back home.

And from then on, I was always much more careful about strangers, whatever their appearance, particularly in the evening when I was alone.

Réponse: A frightened experience de canadiankaty, postée le 26-04-2007 à 08:24:11 (S | E)
Also, the title of the story is not right. People don't say "A frightened experience" ... but they do say, "A frightening experience".

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux