Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Oral/Projet Professionnel

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/Projet Professionnel
Message de magma44 posté le 21-05-2012 à 17:13:54 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,

Je suis étudiant et je passe cette année des concours pour devenir ingénieur, notamment des oraux d'anglais où je dois me présenter, présenter mon projet professionnel et mon parcours. J'ai rédigé quelques lignes mais je pense qu'il doit y avoir des erreurs de conjugaison et de vocabulaire.
Pourriez vous m'indiquer quels sont mes erreurs s'il vous plait?

After my secondary school, I wanted to become a doctor so I had gotten into the faculty of medicine. But it was really difficult, I had lost faith and had failed to the exam the first year. The second one, I had failed too in spite of hardworking. It's likely that I were not enough mature and motivated to face the large amount of work and competitiveness.

I had failed this both years but I had learned to be well organized, efficient and productive at work.

Then I had gotten into the University Institute of Technology in Physics Measures and had discovered industrial sciences such as electricity, mechanic and metrology and also teamwork with a lot of practical works.

Now, I want to be in a team, work in a firm of engineering consultant to design systems in industrial sector as engineer because it offers a lot of opportunities in every field.
You can work as well as in medical or aviation.
I want to participate to different designs and maybe direct them one day.
I dream to create my proper company too and so, I think it's better to do a generalist training course. (That permit to me to study mechanic, electricity, computing and human science such as economy and communication.)

I think that working as engineer will bring dynamic to my work. I can have different job during my career and have them in foreign countries or not.

Cordialement,
Marc

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 21-05-2012 19:18

Réponse: Oral/Projet Professionnel de notrepere, postée le 21-05-2012 à 22:59:59 (S | E)
Bonjour

After my secondary school, I wanted to become a doctor so I had gotten(temps; 'gotten' est correct seulement en anglais américain) into the faculty of medicine. But it was really difficult, I had lost(temps) faith and had failed(temps) to the exam the first year. The second one, I had failed(temps) too in spite of hard working(deux mots; ordre renversé). It's likely that I were not enough(mal placé) mature and motivated to face the large amount of work and competitiveness.

I had failed(temps) this both years but I had learned(temps) to be well organized, efficient and productive at work.

Then I had gotten(idem) into the University Institute of Technology in Physics Measures and had discovered industrial sciences such as electricity, mechanic and metrology and also teamwork with a lot of practical works.

Now, I want to be in a team, work in a firm of engineering consultant(ordre des mots) to design systems in the industrial sector as an engineer because it offers a lot of opportunities in every field.
You can work as well as in medicine or aviation.
I want to participate to different designs and maybe direct them one day.

I dream to create (On dit: My dream is to create...)my proper(mauvaise traduction du mot propre) company too and so, I think it's better to do a generalist training course. (That permit to me to study mechanic, electricity, computing and human science such as economy and communication.)

I think that working as anengineer will bring dynamic to my work. I can have different job during my career and have them in foreign countries or not.

Il reste quelques petites fautes, mais il faut corriger celles déjà signalées.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux