Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/Dracula

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/Dracula
Message de lauura13 posté le 23-05-2012 à 15:25:30 (S | E | F)
Bonjour

On est allé voir une pièce de théatre "Dracula",un peu revisité et j'ai eu des questions.Pouvez-vous m'aider et m'indiquer les fautes s'il vous plaît?
Un gros merci d'avance.

1) I liked effects,beaucause were very brilliant.In my opinion the scene was better that the book and this scene was better than the scene of last year.Music was very good choice,I undestood wich just a dream.

2) I liked when the nurse was a vampire because at the beginning, she was very serious and professional.But when she laughter I'm very shocked because it is opposite.And when Nina did russian accent.

3) The actors played,impregated the script and take a liberty on the script.I understood better than the book.Dracula had a very good accent.
I prefered Jonathan because he played very good and he is as the book: shocked , young, surprised.

4)Mr Renfield in this adaptation was a patient and a doctor.But in this scene almost everybody were 2 characters.

5)I didn't like Mr.Renfiel was very very strange and I dislike this character.He is a little terrible.Then he took Justine.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-05-2012 21:42

Réponse: Correction/Dracula de bubble2a, postée le 24-05-2012 à 13:37:49 (S | E)
Bonjour Laura,

Voici quelques rectifications :

1)I liked *the* effects *because* they were very brilliant.In my opinion the scene was better *than* the book and this scene was better than the scene of last year. *The* music was *a* very good choice,[I undestood wich just a dream.] --> Je n'ai pas très bien compris que que tu as voulu dire dans cette phrase.

2) I liked when the nurse was a vampire because *she was very serious and professional at the beginning*. But when she *laughted* I *was* very shocked because it *was the* opposite *of what she did before*.And when Nina did *the* russian accent.

3) [The actors played,impregated the script and take a liberty on the script] --> Cette phrase n'est pas très correct, tu dois la tourner autrement] I understood *it* better than the book.Dracula had a very good accent.
I prefered Jonathan because he *is* a good actor and acted like his character in the book*: shocked , young, surprised.

4)In this adaptation, Mr Renfield was a patient and a doctor, but in this scene almost [everybody were 2 characters.] --> Je n'ai pas non plus très bien compris ce que tu as voulu dire.

5)I didn't like Mr.Renfiel, *he* was very very strange and I disliked* this character. He is a *bit* terrible. [Then he took Justine.° ---> La dernière phrase non plus ne va pas, tu dois la reformuler.

Petit conseil : quand tu commences une phrase avec le prétérit, tu dois la continuer au prétérit.

Réponse: Correction/Dracula de bluestar, postée le 24-05-2012 à 16:04:58 (S | E)
Hello,

In addition to the above corrections, I think "play" is intended where "scene" appears.

"And when Nina did the Russian accent" ..this is only half a sentence.

Réponse: Correction/Dracula de lauura13, postée le 24-05-2012 à 18:23:33 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup du conseil et de tout.Oui il y a un moment j'ai confondu scene et play à un moment.

1)I liked *the* effects *because* they were very brilliant.In my opinion the scene was better *than* the book and this play was better than the scene of last year. *The* music was *a* very good choice.
[I undestood wich just a dream.]---Je voulais dire j'ai compris que c'était juste un rêve.

3)The actors when they played,they impregated the script but they took a liberty on the script.

4)Je voulais dire "tous les acteurs avaient deux personnages"

5)Then he took Justine-----then justine had taken by Mr.R

Voilà merci beaucoup et j'ai essayé de rectifier.

Réponse: Correction/Dracula de bubble2a, postée le 24-05-2012 à 22:05:46 (S | E)

[I undestood wich just a dream.]---Je voulais dire j'ai compris que c'était juste un rêve.
The music was a very good choice and I understood that this scene was just a dream.

3)The actors when they played,they impregated the script but they took a liberty on the script.
The actors respected the script but took the liberty of changing some parts of it.

4)Je voulais dire "tous les acteurs avaient deux personnages"
Mr Renfield was a patient and a doctor, but in this scene almost every actor played two different characters.

5)Then he took Justine-----then justine had taken by Mr.
Je ne comprends toujours pas le sens de ta phrase. Que veux-tu dire par là ?

"And when Nina did the Russian accent" --> Ne manque t-il pas la suite de la phrase ?

Réponse: Correction/Dracula de lauura13, postée le 25-05-2012 à 12:02:36 (S | E)
Bonjour ,merci de m'aider.
5)En fait le personnage Mr.Renfield a pris une personne de la salle et c'était mon amie,et elle était vraiment gênée.
Non, car je voulais dire que j'ai vraiment aimé lorsque que Nina a imité l'accent russe.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 25-05-2012 18:50
Couleur du texte.

Réponse: Correction/Dracula de lauura13, postée le 25-05-2012 à 17:41:45 (S | E)
S'il vous plait, aidez-moi.

Réponse: Correction/Dracula de bluestar, postée le 25-05-2012 à 18:28:48 (S | E)
Hello,

I'm guessing that what you mean is that the actor playing Mr. Renfield took your friend Justine up out of the audience and this embarrassed her? (Perhaps I've got this wrong?)

On the second point you can just say: "I also liked it when Nina did the Russian accent".

-------------------
Modifié par bluestar le 25-05-2012 18:29

Réponse: Correction/Dracula de lauura13, postée le 25-05-2012 à 18:57:58 (S | E)
Non vous avez beaucoup d'imagination, il a pris pour faire le tour de la salle et voir les spectateurs.
Merci pour la deuxième phrase.

Réponse: Correction/Dracula de lauura13, postée le 25-05-2012 à 19:07:57 (S | E)
Bonjour, voilà avec votre aide à tous j'ai récapitulée,dites-moi si c'est juste s'il vous plait:

1)I liked the effects because they were very brilliant.In my opinion the scene was better *than* the book and this scene was better than the scene of last year. The music was a very good choice and I understood that this scene was just a dream.

2) I liked when the nurse was a vampire because she was very serious and professional at the beginning. But when she laughted I was very shocked because it was the opposite of what she did before.I also liked it when Nina did the Russian accent

3)I understood it better than the book.Dracula had a very good accent.
I prefered Jonathan because he is a good actor and acted like his character in the book: shocked , young, surprised.

4)In this adaptation Mr Renfield was a patient and a doctor, but in this scene almost every actor played two different characters.

5) )I didn't like Mr.Renfiel was very very strange and I dislike this character.He is a little terrible. And I like when Mr. Renfield took my friend Justine (j'ai changé d'avis en y réfléchissant c'était marrant )

Réponse: Correction/Dracula de bluestar, postée le 25-05-2012 à 19:30:09 (S | E)
Bonjour Laura..

I am still not sure if you mean to write "play" where you have written "scene"..A play consists of many scenes.

(1) In my opinion the scene play was better than the book and this scene play was better than the scene play of last year. The music was a very good choice and I understood that this scene was just a dream.

(2)I liked when the nurse was a vampire because she was very serious and professional at the beginning. But when she laughted I was very shocked because it was the opposite of what she did before.I also liked it when Nina did the Russian accent

(3) I understood it better than the book.Dracula had a very good accent.
I preferred Jonathan because he is a good actor and acted like his character in the book: shocked , young, surprised.

(4))In this adaptation Mr Renfield was a patient and a doctor, but in this scene play almost every actor played two different characters

(5)I didn't like Mr.Renfield who was very very strange and I disliked this character.He is a little terrible (frightening?). And I liked when Mr. Renfield took my friend Justine.

bonne chance!

-------------------
Modifié par bluestar le 25-05-2012 19:30

Réponse: Correction/Dracula de lauura13, postée le 25-05-2012 à 21:11:42 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup oui j' ai confondu play et scene.Thanks.
xxx
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 25-05-2012 21:16
demande n'ayant pas sa place sur le forum effacée.

Réponse: Correction/Dracula de lauura13, postée le 25-05-2012 à 22:07:41 (S | E)
every actors played two differents characters
Il ne manque ces "s"?

Réponse: Correction/Dracula de bluestar, postée le 25-05-2012 à 22:10:44 (S | E)
No, you don't need those s's! Just the one after "character"

Réponse: Correction/Dracula de lauura13, postée le 25-05-2012 à 22:12:55 (S | E)
Thanks for all !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux