Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/relationship

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/relationship
Message de sweetqueen posté le 24-05-2012 à 21:44:30 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous !

Voici un texte d'anglais que j'aimerais que vous vérifiiez, si possible,s'il vous plaît !

" I think he told her he is leaving her but moreover, he is likely to be cheatting on her. He might have been involved in a relationship with someone else and may have fell in love with that unknow woman. I understand it how hard it can be to feel attractive by someone when you are married, but they swear to love each other. They are supposed to progress, to grow old together and to died side by side. But more the time goes, less sacred is the marriage. Be leaving by her husband because of another woman is really hard and humiliating for a wife, especially a loving one. Of course, he had to tell her as soon as possible but I think it will have some aftermath, unfortunately. I definitely think she will kill him, because of his betrayal. On one hand, I understand her. He went home everyday, kissed her and talked to her, lied to her everyday but it's not right. How can somebody do that ? Look in the eye of someone and see how much that person loves her but lying and date someone else, whom besides can be a person who will leave you just a few months later. I guess Mary feels betrayed and idiot for not discover the truth earlier. But on the other hand, she shouldn't have done that. She ruined her life, just because of a man who didn't deserve to be with her. It wasn't premeditated, she just reacted really fast and with impulsiveness. I suppose you right « love drives us crazy » . "

Merci d'avance !
Bonne soirée !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 24-05-2012 21:50

Réponse: Correction/relationship de bluestar, postée le 25-05-2012 à 16:50:58 (S | E)
I think he told her he is leaving her but moreover superflu, and he is likely to be cheatting on her. He might may have been involved in a relationship with someone else and may have fell in love with that unknown woman. I understand it how hard it can be to feel attractive by someone when you are married, but they swear to love each other. They are supposed to progress (superflu), to grow old together and to died side by side. But the more the time goes passes, the less sacred is the marriage. Be leaving by her husband because of another woman is really hard and humiliating for a wife, especially a loving one. Of course, he had to tell her as soon as possible but I think it will have some aftermath, unfortunately. I definitely think she will kill him, because of his betrayal. On the one hand, I understand her. He went home everyday>(deux mots), kissed her and talked to her, lied to her everyday (deux mots) but it's not right. How can somebody do that ? Look in the eye of someone and see how much that person loves her (mauvais pronom personnel) but lying lie and date someone else, whom besides can be a person who will leave you just a few months later. I guess Mary feels betrayed and idiot for not discover(participle needed) the truth earlier. But on the other hand, she shouldn't have done that. She ruined her life, just because of a man who didn't deserve to be with her. It wasn't premeditated, she just reacted really fast and with impulsiveness. I suppose you are right « love drives us crazy » . "

-------------------
Modifié par bluestar le 25-05-2012 16:57

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux