Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Bac/ Espaces et échanges

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Bac/ Espaces et échanges
Message de revision posté le 30-04-2014 à 18:35:10 (S | E | F)
Hello,

Pouvez-vous me corriger s'il vous plaît?
Merci pour vos réponses.

To begin, I defined to you the notion:
This notion deals with the geographical and symbolic areas that all societies occupy and the interactions between men and different societies. Our world is built on the exploration and conquest of new spaces. The different cultural, economic, sociological and language interactions have shaped and characterised our modern-Day world. I would like to illustrate this notion through the theme of the migration of Indian people in Britannic territory. Do you think the idea of live together with an emigrant people who have others cultures and religions is possible? First of all, I will talk about pros and cons to live with migrants and in the second part I will talk about the difficult to be integrated for the emigrant and why that is so difficult for them and finally I will say a few words about all things emigrant brought to our culture.
Résumé du film vu en classe :
In this film we can see the history of one family who is very original! Why? Because, it’s family who have dad, mother and their five kids. The dad of this family is Indian and practice Muslim religion and he want his family become as him. He thinks his opinion must be respect and must be learned by all of them and nobody will be able to change his own opinion. But two children doesn't agree with this tradition and they want have liberty to choose their religions, their food and their wives. The children’s mom isn’t Muslim but the dad married with her it was paradox.
The goal/aim of this film is to show us the difference that can be creating tension with people, when the culture is different. In the film at one moment, the dad beat and chides his wife because she tried to help her son because fathers smite/hit him. The children were afraid by his father and because of religions and the difference of culture the son don’t have good relationship with his father.
On another hand, the father can be good when you understand why he makes her decision to bereave children to choose his wife! You understand why he does even if it’s not reason to agree with his selfish/egoistic person.
So, Now I would like to denounce in my 2nd part the problem that we have with persons who are different to us. Yes, in the society you have many people who are rejected by all because of their differences and sometimes they are rejected just because they come by another country. When emigrants arrive the most of them have many difficult for the integration and sometimes don't speak very well the languages of country and their neighbor doesn't be cool with them.
Finally, I want illustrate my words by helping me with an example of Indian immigrants in UK. Indeed, the Indian food culture helps Indian to integrate well in in UK because all of them like the Indian dishes/specialities. Actually, curry is sometimes considered as the national British dish. Moreover, they brought a bit of exotic music and films and British love it and these all things create a real harmony a balanced culture
That’s All Thanks for your listening!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-04-2014 19:19

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux