Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Oral / Mythes et héros

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral / Mythes et héros
Message de john45 posté le 12-05-2014 à 22:06:12 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir,
Pouvez-vous m'aider s'il vous plaît et indiquer les erreurs?
Merci pour vos réponses.

On this text we'll speak about the modern heroes. Before, the heroes were scientist, writer or politic. These peoples were heroes because they realized many things that improved for the major part of the population. For example “El CHE” was historic hero because he did the revolution on the South of America. He was hero for the Cuba’s people but he was an enemy for the American because he represented the communism and the ideas that are dangerous for the American ideology.
But today the heroes are very different. On this text I’ll talk about the modern heroes.
What Kind of heroes are today’s heroes? And what the most important? anonymous heroes or the famous heroes?
Now the heroes are sportsman, actor, or musician. These peoples are very famous in the world. These peoples represent the success and the wealth. Many people would like to become like them. On this text we’ll see the several kinds of heroes that exist in the world.
I/ THE ATHLETICS HEROES
On the first I’ll show the athletics heroes. Now many heroes are sportsman such Cristiano RONALDO, Roger FEDERER. These peoples are a source of inspiration for many children. These sportsmen are very famous because they are often at the television. Everybody knows then. Cristiano RONALDO is a best football player in the world and he represents physical power and the stylishness for lots of children who like football.
Roger FEDERER was a great tennis man and he wins many trophies such ROLAND GARROS. He is considering that the best player in the story of the tennis. He is very famous and he has many supporters all around the world. He represents the genius and the accuracy with this backhand.

II/THE HEROES ANONYMOUS
On the second part I’ll speak about of an example of anonymous heroes. I’ll speak about the firemen. In fact, theses peoples are very important because they rescue many lives that are in danger. Theses peoples are anonymous but and no had a lots of money but they are an example of bravery. If you have an accident theses persons come to rescue yourself.

III/ MY PARENTS
The anonymous heroes are the most important for me. There are many heroes. There are firemen, doctors ... but I would like to conclude about my heroes, my parents. For me they are the best in the world. They are always there for me. When I'm sad or angry they are always here to comfort me. My mother's name is ****** and father's name is *****. My mother is always cheerful, likes shopping, music and partying. My father likes the mountains, cycling and football. My parents are always busy. They may not be famous but they are important for me. They are not rich but they are very sociable and very generous.

On the Conclusion, There are many sorts of heroes but I think the most important are the anonymous heroes such as fireman because they save a lots of life and they are very important in the society. I think to that that my parents are my favorite’s heroes because they are always there for me and thanks to my parents I’m here today.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 12-05-2014 22:26

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux