Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/ lettre motivation

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/ lettre motivation
Message de soleil44 posté le 01-08-2014 à 13:19:38 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Je dois rapidement envoyer une lettre de motivation en anglais, mais ne l'ayant pas pratiqué depuis très longtemps j'ai dû, je pense, faire des erreurs.
Y aurait-il quelques bonnes âmes pour m'aider à la corriger ?
Merci beaucoup pour vos réponses.

Friday, September 04th 2005
Dear Sir or Madam,
Regarding the Office Coordinator position currently advertised on
Excel-Careers.com, please find attached a copy of my CV in Dutch and in French for your consideration.
Having worked within several services-departments (Ministry of Education, Consulate of Morocco, purchase, logistics, sales) for over twenty-three years in Netherlands and in France, I have developed a wide range of skills that would meet, and exceed the expectations for the role.
Very motivated, multi-purpose and very well organized, I was able to develop my sense of the interpersonal skills, my listening skills and of analysis as well as the big speed of execution and the strong adaptability.
I am currently unemployed and would relish the opportunity to immediately bring this level of success to your company.
If you would like to get in touch to discuss my application and to arrange an interview, you can contact me via;;;;;;;;;;;.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours faithfully

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 01-08-2014 16:56

Réponse: Correction/ lettre motivation de here4u, postée le 01-08-2014 à 22:32:00 (S | E)
Hello !

Dear Sir or Madam,
Regarding the Office Coordinator position currently advertised on (you shouldn't start a new line here)
Excel-Careers.com, please find attached a copy of my CV in Dutch and in French attached for your consideration.
Having worked within several services-departments(??? what are those ?)(if you're sending this letter to GB, 'as a civil servant' would be OK ) (Ministry of Education, Consulate of Morocco, purchase, logistics, sales) for over twenty-three years in XXX Netherlands and in France, I have developed a wide range of skills that would meet, and exceed the expectations for the roleposition..
Very motivated, multi-purpose(I don't like this ...) and very well organized, I was able to develop my sense of the interpersonal skills, my listening skills and of analysis as well as the (big speed of)very fast execution ??? execution and the strong adaptability.
I am currently unemployed and would relish the opportunity to immediately bring this level of success to your company.
If you would like to get in touch to discuss my application and to arrange an interview, you can contact me via;;;;;;;;;;;.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours faithfully

In my opinion, if you want to apply for a job in a British or American company, you should send your résumé or Cv translated into English ...(as accurately as possible !)That's the least you can do ! (unless they said Dutch or French was OK ! )
Good luck !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 01-08-2014 22:46
Changement de forum effectué

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux