Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/ CV

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/ CV
Message de ohyeah posté le 25-12-2014 à 16:33:02 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Tout d'abord, bonne fêtes à tous, joyeux Noël à ceux d'entre nous qui le fêtent !
Je souhaite faire un stage au Royaume-Uni, j’aimerais donc avoir l'avis éclairé d'un anglophone sur mon CV.
Merci pour vos réponses.

PERSONNAL PROFILE
I’m looking for a internship of 2 month as Sales Associate
This job will be my first international work experience and, as I’m always be to reach my goals, I’m determined, curious and self-motivated.
I have demonstrated analysis and adaptability skills and a good sense of challenge.
I’m also able to relate to with a wide range of people, from beautiful neighborhood of Paris to modest towns of suburbs.

EDUCATION
2014 Brevet de Technicien Supérieur in Commerce and Retail Management
(Two years foundation degree equivalent to HND)

2011 Baccalauréat in Management and Communication (Equivalent to A Level)

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Assistant Manager
XXXX, Paris From 2013 to 2014
Second year of HND apprenticeship
Commercial Department of xxx

Tasks :
Advising and promoting our services to our customers with commercial stands.
Choosing and setting advertisement in boutique
Briefing and motivating sales team about targets
Forming of trainees

Achievements :
Identified reasons for a loss of customers in our ‘Boutique of xxx Station’ and set up actions to improve the visibility of the store
Conducted customer’s surveys, presented the results to sales team and suggested corrective actions.
Devised and coordinated a target and incentive scheme; designed the visual, motivated and organized the follow with sales team.

Sales-Advisor
XXXX, Paris From 2012 to 2013
First year of HND apprenticeship
Commercial Department xxx

Tasks :
Selling and giving personalized advice to customer about our travel services.
Completing exchanges and after sales services
Work on reaching sales targets fixed by headquarters.
Using booking software and data management programme “Socrate”

Warehouseman and Preparation of orders
International Market of xxx, France December 2011 to June 2012
Interim Work via XXXX Interim agency

Tasks :
Sorting out provisions and goods coming into the warehouse
Preparing and park orders
Organising my workbench

SKILLS
IT Skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word or PowerPoint and Open Office Writter.
Can use Sphinx software to create, administrate and analyze customer survey
Basic knowledge of Paint.net graphic editor software

Languages
French : Mother tongue
English : Working knowledge (A2-B1 level)
Spanish : Basic Knowledge

INTEREST
Sport
From team-sport like basketball during my childhood, to now with Boxe, I’m always been sportive.
Keeping fit and have a healthy lifestyle are keys to success, both in sport and everyday life.
I’m actually training for competition at Boxing Club of my town; the Noble Art is an exigent sport who requires a high level of determination, motivation and discipline.

Opening my mind
I’m arrived at a moment in my life when I needed to widen my horizons. I want to discover other cultures and no more as a simple tourist, but from a more “active” point of view. It’s one of the reasons why I want to work in the United Kingdom.

REFERENCES
• References are available upon request
• Documents of recommendation from National Company xxx also available

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 25-12-2014 16:53
Anonymat élargi

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux