Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/Mythes et héros

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/Mythes et héros
Message de jukes posté le 10-01-2015 à 19:30:51 (S | E | F)
Bonjour tout le monde!
J'aimerais beaucoup avoir votre aide pour corriger mes fautes d'orthographe/conjugaison sur mon oral de Bac ci-dessous!
Je vous remercie d'avance

The notion I'm going to deal with is myths and heroes. I would like to illustrate this notion through the theme of everyday heroism. Heroes aren't necessarily legendary or superhuman characters. Some heroes are ordinary people who manage to overcome their fears in order to become heroic. As Obama said in a video we studied: ordinary people doing extraordinary things.The problem I will try to find a solution to is: how ordinary people can change people's lives and become heroes?
First of all, I would like to illustrate this notion using the example of people barely know.
I have chosen the story of my hero, for my pair work: Anurada Koirala. This Nepali woman underlines the girls's exploitation. She founded Maiti Nepal in 1993 to rescue girls victims of sex slavery, domestic violence, child labour and prostitution. Moreover, her contribution to Nepal didn't stop here. She providing services to Nepal girls as young as the age of 6 are at the risk of being trafficked across the border to India for sex prostitution.
Then, Chicken Soup for the Teacher's Soul published in 2002 by Marsha Arons is an interesting illustration too. It describes the life of Mavis. Mavis was the daughter of former slaves, nevertheless, she had a gift, she could read. This woman is considerated like an heroine because she shared her gift. She wasn't selfish, she taught to hundreds children which their parents couldn't pretend to sent their child to school or because they don't have money. It makes us realize that she just do it because she tought it was her job.

Secondly, I want to enrich this notion with the two nobel peace prizes of 2014.
To begin with, we studied a text who focuses on Kailash Satyarthi. It deals with an accessible, brave and humble ex electrical engineer man. Then, we learn some useful elements. He helps almost 80 000 free children from child labour. And despite the fact that he has endangered his life and was badly injured, he had never give up on his struggle.
Next, we studied an oral document we listen from the BBC news.The main character was Malala Yousafzai. Today this 15 years old girl is an icon of hope and become a leading spokesperson for girl's rights to education. Stood up against the Talibans so that girls could go to school, she shown that young people can contribute to improving their own situation.
Malala and Kailash may look quite different but they are on the same, they are united by the same goal: both are seeking to return to children their childhood. The indian man rescuing children from slavery and the Pakistani teenage girl encouraging them into school are alredy working hand in hand.

To conclude, I have the feeling that through those examples strong beliefs are enough to change the course of history, no matter who you are. History was marked by people who were defended the populations. We all can be the hero of someone. Moreover, only one person can raise awareness.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 10-01-2015 22:16

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux