Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/apprendre l'anglais

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/apprendre l'anglais
Message de yaya18 posté le 15-01-2015 à 21:18:30 (S | E | F)
Hello everyone
It's been a long time I haven't posted a subject in the forum, but now I need your help.
If anyone could correct my text, it will would be very nice of you ;)
Thank you for any reply.

At the age of 8, I learnt my first english word : "Hello", I don't know why but at this time I fell in love with this language !
During my primary/elementary years, we have been learning a lots of words and sentences such as : "Cat" "What's your name ?" "How are you"...
I know the difficulty of these words was very high, but it also was the beginning of a long learning.
However , during the secondary school I totally forgot it... I was never available to improve myself in english by learning some grammatical points or anything else.
Moreover, in the school my teachers weren't dynamic so unfortunately I was bored so quikly and I had already learnt the lesson that the teacher taught us (my class)...

(A few years later)
I'm finally in high school ! Before being in high school, I bought some books of english writer especially David Irving (What a amazing writer !) and I watched 5 or 6 series in english (Desperate Housewives, Awkward, Skins and so on...). I made a TOEFL test 1 month ago and to my great astonishment I reached the level B2 !
Even though I know it's not finished, there still are 2 levels (C1 and C2)...

I hope I haven't done too many mistakes, see you soon

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 15-01-2015 21:39

Réponse: Correction/apprendre l'anglais de gerondif, postée le 15-01-2015 à 23:42:08 (S | E)
Hello,

At the age of 8, I learnt my first english (majuscule) word : "Hello", I don't know why but at this time I fell (les mots sont corrects mais on dira plutôt: It was then that I fell ...)in love with this language !
During my primary/elementary years, [(date, donc prétérit!!we have been learning (impossible de mettre un present perfect avec une date qui requiert un prétérit) , a lots(c'est soit a lot of, soit lots of) of words and sentences such as : "Cat" "What's your name ?" "How are you"...
I know the difficulty of these words wasn't very high, but it also was(dans l'autre sens) the beginning of a long learning.
However , during the secondary school I totally forgot it... I was never available to improve myself in english by learning some grammatical points or anything else.
Moreover, in the school my teachers weren't dynamic so unfortunately I was bored so quickly and I had already learnt the lesson that the teacher taught us (my class)...

(A few years later)
I'm finally in high school ! Before being in high school, I bought some books (plutôt by) of english writer especially David Irving (What an amazing writer !) and I watched 5 or 6 series in english (Desperate Housewives, Awkward, Skins and so on...). I made(on dit: to take an exam, to sit for an exam ) a TOEFL test 1 month ago and to my great astonishment I reached the B2 level !
Even though I know it's not finished, there still are (dans l'autre sens) 2 levels (C1 and C2)...

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 16-01-2015 08:05
Bug police réparé

Réponse: Correction/apprendre l'anglais de yaya18, postée le 16-01-2015 à 16:04:52 (S | E)
Hello again,
Thank you for spending your time to correct me, I made a correction and I hope it's better now

At the age of 8, I learnt my first English word : "Hello", I don't know why but it was then that I fell in love with this language !
During my primary/elementary years, we learnt a lot of words and sentences such as : "Cat" "What's your name ?" "How are you"...
I know the difficulty of these words wasn't very high, but it was also the beginning of a long learning.
Moreover, in the school my teachers weren't dynamic so unfortunately I was bored so quickly and I had already learnt the lesson that the teacher taught us (my class)...

(A few years later)
I'm finally in high school ! Before being in high school, I bought some books of english writer especially David Irving (What an amazing writer !) and I watched 5 or 6 series in English (Desperate Housewives, Awkward, Skins and so on...). I took a TOEFL exam 1 month ago and to my great astonishment I reached the B2 level !
Even though I know it's not finished, there are still 2 levels (C1 and C2)...

See you soon

Réponse: Correction/apprendre l'anglais de gerondif, postée le 18-01-2015 à 16:12:15 (S | E)
Hello,
Hello again,

At the age of 8, I learnt my first English word : "Hello", I don't know why but it was then that I fell in love with this language !
During my primary/elementary years, we learnt a lot of words and sentences such as : "Cat" "What's your name ?" "How are you"...
I know the difficulty of these words wasn't very high, but it was also the beginning of a long learning.
However , during the secondary school I totally forgot it... I was never available/ ready/willing/ to improve myself in English by learning some grammatical points or anything else.
Moreover, in the school my teachers weren't dynamic so unfortunately I was always bored so quickly and I had already learnt (understood) the lesson that the teacher taught us (my class)...

(A few years later)
I'm (finally) in high school at last ! Before being in high school, I bought some books of english(majuscule) writer especially David Irving (What an amazing writer !) and I watched 5 or 6 series in English (Desperate Housewives, Awkward, Skins and so on...). I took a TOEFL exam 1 month ago and to my great astonishment I reached the B2 level !
Even though ("même si" ne convient pas vu qu'il n'y a pas de pendant à "même si", however conviendrait mieux) I know it's not finished, there are still 2 levels (C1 and C2)...

See you soon

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux