Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Motivation/International

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Motivation/International
Message de djibrilabas posté le 21-02-2015 à 20:20:07 (S | E | F)
Bonjour/Bonsoir,
J'aimerais recevoir de votre part quelques critiques/corrections pour finaliser ma lettre de motivation pour entrer en Section Internationale Britannique en 2nd!!!
Feel free to comment. Thank you for any reply.

Hello,my name is ******* *************
I'm a fourteen-year-old boy . I was born in *****.I have four brothers and a sister. My favorite subject (and I'm sure you already know this) is English !
I really love this language and I dream of being bilingual !!! That's why I want to join this section . English is very important for me!My level is not as perfect as I want but I know that I have all the capacities to integrate the International Section .

Indeed ,I enjoy travelling and this is one of my precious objectives for my life and work later .I want my work to give me the opportunities to travel around the world and to work in an
International and multicultural environment ! And I wouldn't be able to do this if I am not bilingual …

I perfectly know that English is THE key of the communication … It's essential ! Last year I went with my family to Netherland , where people speak almost only Dutch ...Even though I'm learning it … I wasn't able to understand and be understood … so I had to speak English !

I also often went to England because a part of my family use to live in London .I like the architercture as well!The only thing that bothered me was Londoners accent ...I think that their accent is way more difficult to understand than the american .

I often read books but not especially English books!But it doesn't matter ...I think that the more important thing in a book is the story that it tells us … not the language ,so if there is a good english book !I would enjoy it ! I also read english newspaper ,like Daily Mirror or TheGuardian... ,and watch a lot of american series in English like The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad .

I have indeed always tried to study English as many hours as I could at home.It was my first priority !

I know that giving an International dimension to my curriculum will require more work and more attention … And I also know that it would be very difficult,but I'm very motived because if I don't get in this section , I wouldn't be able to accomplish my dreams .
I'm aware that the “SIB” is very demanding and recquires lots of work and sweat! This doesn't frighten me. On the contrary, difficulties challenge me and I'm hard working. I feel up to the task!

Please accept, Sir/Madam, my most distinguished salutations.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 21-02-2015 20:58

Réponse: Motivation/International de here4u, postée le 21-02-2015 à 20:45:34 (S | E)
Hello

Hello,my name is ******* *************
,I'm a fourteen-year-old boy . I was born in ***** (boff ! Do you think your readers can't count !)).I have four brothers and a sister. My favorite subject (and I'm sure you already know this) is English !I really love this language and I dream of being bilingual !!! That's why I want to join this section . English is very important for me!My level is not as perfect as I want but I know that I have all the capacities to integrate the International Section .

Indeed ,I enjoy travelling and this is one of my precious objectives for my life and work later .
I want my work to give me the opportunities to travel around the world and to work in an International and multicultural environment ! And I wouldn't be able to do this if I am not
bilingual … Revoir la ponctuation dans toute cette partie ...

I perfectly know that English is THE key of the communication … It's essential ! Last year I went with my family to Netherland , where people speak almost only Dutch ... Even though I'm learning it … I wasn't able to understand and be understood … so I had to speak English !

I also often went to England because a part of my family use to live in London .I like the architercture as well!The only thing that bothered me was Londoners accent ...I think that their accent is way more difficult to understand than the american XXX.

I often read books but not especially English books!But it doesn't matter ...I think that the more important thing in a book is the story that it tells us … not the language ,so if there is a good english book !I would enjoy it ! I also read english newspaper ,like XXX Daily Mirror or The Guardian... ,and watch a lot of american series in English like The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad .

I have indeed always tried to study English as many hours as I could at home.It was my first priority !

I know that giving an International dimension to my curriculum will require more work and more attention … And I also know that it would be very difficult,but I'm very motived because if I don't get in this section , I wouldn't be able to accomplish my dreams .
I'm aware that the “SIB” is very demanding and recquires lots of work and sweat!( perhaps not 'sweat!) This doesn't frighten me. On the contrary, difficulties challenge me and I'm hardworking. I feel up to the task!

Please accept, Sir/Madam, my most distinguished salutations.(very French !)

Not bad at all ... I'd even say ... quite good !(in spite of some elementary mistakes ... )

Réponse: Motivation/International de djibrilabas, postée le 21-02-2015 à 21:40:59 (S | E)
Thank you! Je vais essayer de me corriger!
xxx
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 21-02-2015 22:21

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux