Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Help / text

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Help / text
Message de emma111 posté le 11-03-2015 à 20:03:16 (S | E | F)
Good evening!
I have to write a short story, I just need some help because I'm not sure all that I've written is right. If you don't mind I need the correction today.
Thank you for your time and your help!

I bought this shop with my savings, when I was young. But recently I run bankrupt, because I’ve accepted tenants who nobody else wanted. I had some place in the basement, so their presence was not disturbing me.
But they wasn’t really appreciated by my customers and gradually my clients went away. One day I decided to push them away so I started to hide the food. It didn’t worked very well because this wicked number eight it always found it. He was as sly as a fox and very brave too. You should ask yourself why number eight? Well because they are too many and I cannot remember their names all the more so as they are not speaking the same language as myself.
Recently the problem resolved herself when I bought I cat and it started to eat all my mouse.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 11-03-2015 21:10

Réponse: Help / text de gerondif, postée le 11-03-2015 à 20:08:46 (S | E)
Hello,
I bought this shop with my savings, when I was young. But recently I run(prétérit en a) bankrupt, because I’ve accepted(mettez le prétérit) tenants who nobody else wanted. I had some place(c'est du français, utilisez room ou space) in the basement, so their presence was not disturbing me.(un prétérit en didn't irait bien aussi)
But they wasn’t (pluriel!!) really appreciated by my customers and gradually my clients went away. One day I decided to push (plutôt chase) them away so I started to hide the food. It didn’t worked very well because this wicked number eight it always found it. He was as sly as a fox and very brave too. You should ask yourself(mauvais temps, mauvais verbe, utilisez devoir au présent et le verbe wonder) why number eight? Well because they are too many and I cannot remember their names all the more so as they are not speaking(mettez le verbe au présen simple) the same language as myselfme.
Recently the problem resolved herself when I bought a cat and it started to eat all my mouse(pluriel irrégulier).

Réponse: Help / text de emma111, postée le 11-03-2015 à 20:23:29 (S | E)
Merci Beaucoup pour votre aide!

Réponse: Help / text de emma111, postée le 11-03-2015 à 20:58:46 (S | E)
I bought this shop with my savings, when I was young. But recently I ran bankrupt, because I accepted tenants who nobody else wanted. I had some space in the basement, so their presence didn’t disturb me.
But they weren’t really appreciated by my customers and gradually my clients went away. One day I decided to chase them so I started to hide the food. It didn’t worked very well because this wicked number eight always found it. He was as sly as a fox and very brave too. You must wonder yourself why number eight? Well because they are too many and I cannot remember their names all the more so as they speak the same language as me.
Recently the problem resolved itself when I bought a cat and it started to eat all my mice.

Réponse: Help / text de gerondif, postée le 12-03-2015 à 10:18:08 (S | E)
Bonjour,
I bought this shop with my savings, when I was young. But recently I ran bankrupt, because I accepted tenants who nobody else wanted. I had some spare space in the basement, so their presence didn’t disturb me.
But they weren’t really appreciated by my customers and gradually my clients went away. One day I decided to chase them away so I started to hide the food. It didn’t worked(base verbale ici) very well because this wicked number eight always found it. He was as sly as a fox and very brave too. You must wonder yourself why number eight? Well because they are too many and I cannot remember their names all the more so as they speak the same language as me.
Recently the problem resolved itself when I bought a cat and it started to eat all my mice.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux