Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Job interview/ questions

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Job interview/ questions
Message de sandria posté le 12-03-2015 à 16:17:39 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
J'ai un devoir d'anglais, il s'agit de répondre à des questions d'entretien d'embauche en anglais. Pourriez-vous corriger mes réponses aux questions s'il vous plait.
Merci.
JOB INTERVIEW QUESTIONS/INTRODUCTORY QUESTION
1. Tell us about yourself.
My name is Julie Smith. I'm 30 years old. I'm french. I studied in Paris, at the National Business School. I have my high school diploma and a BTS NRC, it is an equivalent of a 2-year diploma in sales. I speak french, it's my native tongue and I speak spanish too. Actually, I moved and settled in London. I have an experience of eight years in sales. I was sales representative in a call centre. I'm both optimistic and enthusiastic. Besides, i'm dynamic, organized. Also, i'm motivated, serious, ambitious, sociable and of course, punctual.
MOTIVATION
2. What motivated you to apply for this job ?
Why do you want this job ?
I'm motivated to apply for this job because the salary, the responsabilities and career evolution interest me. I want this job because the company's good reputation and its successful strategies and values make everyone want to work for a such company. Moreover, I like this job and I have an experience of 8 years. Your company provides me to use and improve my knowledge and skills. I am very enthusiastic and motivated.
3. Why did you choose this company ? What attracted you to this company ?
I chose this company because the company's good reputation and its successful strategies and values make everyone want to work for a such company. This company is known as a dynamic and modern company where there is a positive work environment, a good atmosphere, good working conditions and that rewards employees who deliver good results.
THE JOB
4. What aspect(s) of the job do you find interesting ?
I find interesting in this job the customer relationship, the contact with the customers, to advise them, to try to sell them products. I like to have goals and do everything to achieve them.
5. What will the job involve ? / What will you be doing exactly in this job ?
In this job, I will welcome the customers, do everything to make them feel good, advise them, answer their questions, sell products to achieve my goals.
EDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONS
6. Where did you study ?
I studied in a French Business school called INSEC and located in the 20th district of Paris.
7. What qualifications do you have ?
I have my high school diploma and a BTS NRC, it is an equivalent of a 2-year diploma in sales.
EXPERIENCE
8. What kind/sort/type of experience do you have?Tell us about your experience.
I have worked during 8 years for a company named Versatile Marketing, located in Manchester and specialized in technology. It's a dynamic telesales environment, a call centre. I was Sales representative. I answered calls of customers and their questions. I made also outbound calls to customers and to potential customers and I tried to sell them products in order to achieve my objectives.
9. What is the name of the company ?
The name of the company is Versatile marketing.
10. What sort of company is that ?
It's a dynamic telesales environment, it's a call centre.
11. What is your role/job ?
I was Sales representative.
12. What exactly do you do ?
I was Sales representative. I answered calls of customers and their questions. I made also outbound calls to customers and to potential customers and I tried to sell them products in order to achieve my objectives.
13. What have you learned from that experience ?
I learnt the customer relationship, to communicate with customers, to convince them to buy products.
14. Do you speak/know any foreign languages?What languages do you speak/know ?
I speak two foreign languages. I can speak French very well, it's my native tongue and i speak spanish too. So, if you have French and spanish speaking customer, I can help them.
15. Can you use a computer ?
Yes, i can use a computer. In the company where I worked, I had to use the computer all the day to do my work.
16. What software do you know ? Have you used ? Can you use ?
I can use softwares like Excel to make database, such as Word to write documents and Powerpoint to create presentation. I have used these softwares in the company where I worked.
AMBITION
17. Where do you see yourself five years from now ?What are your career goals ?
I am very ambitious. In five years, I see me like sales manager. I will manage a team and decide their objectives. I will check their sales.
PERSONAL QUALITIES
18. What are your strong points/strenghts ?
I'm both optimistic and enthusiastic. Besides, I'm dynamic and organized. Also, i'm motivated, serious, ambitious, sociable, creative and of course, i'm punctual.
19. What are your weak points/weaknesses ?
I'm meticulous and perfectionnist. I want everything to be perfect, I check many times if it's a good work, that there are not mistakes and I check also the details.
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES
20. Do you have any hobbies ?
I like reading, listening to music, going to the cinema, cooking, playing ping pong, badminton.
21. What do you do in your free time ?
In my free time, I read, I go to the cinema, I listen to music, I cook, I watch TV...
22. Do you play any sports ?
I play ping pong, badminton.
EXTRA QUESTIONS
23. Do you have any questions ?
Yes, I would like to know what are the working hours ?
24. Why should we hire you rather than another applicant ?
You should to choose me because I'm very motivated and I'm efficient. I like this job, I have experience and I like the company because it's a dynamic and modern company. I'm enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, serious, sociable, and of course punctual. I will work hard, I will put all my skills in the service of the company and I will do everything to achieve my objectives and exceed them.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 15-03-2015 15:14
Mise en forme standard.

Réponse: Job interview/ questions de gerondif, postée le 15-03-2015 à 15:01:39 (S | E)
Bonjour,
erreurs en bleu, corrections en vert
1. Tell us about yourself.
My name is Julie Smith. I'm 30 years old. I'm french. I studied in Paris, at the National Business School. I have my high school diploma and a BTS NRC, it is an equivalent of(equivalent to) a 2-year diploma in sales. I speak french, it's my native tongue(language) and I speak spanish too. Actually(signifie "en réalité"), I moved and settled(temps non justifié) in London. I have an experience of eight years in sales. I was a sales representative in a call centre. I'm both optimistic and enthusiastic. Besides, i'm dynamic, organized. Also, i'm motivated, serious, ambitious, sociable and of course, punctual.

MOTIVATION
2. What motivated you to apply for this job ?
Why do you want this job ?
I'm motivated to apply for this job because the salary, the responsabilities and career evolution interest me (structure française, on dit plus souvent I am interested in...). I want this job because the company's good reputation and its successful strategies and values make everyone want to work for a such company. Moreover, I like this job and I have an experience of 8 years. Your company provides me to use and improve my knowledge and skills. I am very enthusiastic and motivated.
3. Why did you choose this company ?
What attracted you to this company ?
I chose this company because the company's good reputation and its successful strategies and values make everyone want to work for a such
company. This company is known as a dynamic and modern company where there is a positive work environment, a good atmosphere, good working
conditions and (rupture de construction)that rewards employees who deliver good results.

THE JOB
4. What aspect(s) of the job do you find interesting ?
I find interesting in this job the customer relationship, the contact with the customers, to advise them, to try to sell them products. I like to have goals and do everything to achieve them.
5. What will the job involve ? / What will you be doing exactly in this job ?
In this job, I will welcome the customers, do everything to make them feel good, advise them, answer their questions, sell products to achieve my goals.

EDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONS
6. Where did you study ?
I studied in a French Business school called INSEC and located in the 20th district of Paris.
7. What qualifications do you have ?
I have my high school diploma and a BTS NRC, it is an equivalent of a 2-year diploma in sales.

EXPERIENCE
8. What kind/sort/type of experience do you have?
Tell us about your experience.
I have worked (le prétérit serait préférable) during(signifie au cours de) 8 years for a company named Versatile Marketing, located in Manchester and specialized in technology. It's a dynamic telesales environment, a call centre. I was a Sales representative. I answered calls of customers (faites un mot composé) and their questions. I made also outbound calls to customers and to potential customers and I tried to sell them products in order to achieve my objectives.
9. What is the name of the company ?
The name of the company is Versatile marketing.
10. What sort of company is that ?
It's a dynamic telesales environment, it's a call centre.
11. What is your role/job ?
I was a Sales representative.
12. What exactly do you do ?
I was a Sales representative. I answered calls of customers and their questions. I made also outbound calls to customers and to potential customers and I tried to sell them products in order to achieve my objectives.
13. What have you learned from that experience ?
I learnt the customer relationship, to communicate with customers, to convince them to buy products.

SKILLS
14. Do you speak/know any foreign languages?
What languages do you speak/know ?
I speak two foreign languages. I can speak French very well, it's my
native tongue (my mother tongue/my native language) and i speak spanish too. So, if you have French and spanish speaking customers, I can help them.
15. Can you use a computer ?
Yes, i can use a computer. In the company where I worked, I had to use the computer all the day(sens? tous les jours ou toute la journée) to do my work.
16. What software do you know ? Have you used ? Can you use ?
I can use softwares like Excel to make database, such as Word to write documents and Powerpoint to create presentations. I have used these softwares in the company where I worked.

AMBITION
17. Where do you see yourself five years from now ?
What are your career goals ?
I am very ambitious. In five years, I see me like a sales manager. I will manage a team and decide their objectives. I will check their sales.

PERSONAL QUALITIES
18. What are your strong points/strenghts ?
I'm both optimistic and enthusiastic. Besides, I'm dynamic and organized. Also (maladroit en début de phrase), i'm motivated, serious, ambitious, sociable, creative and of course, i'm punctual.
19. What are your weak points/weaknesses ?
I'm meticulous and perfectionnist. I want everything to be perfect, I check many times if it's a good work, that there are not mistakes and I also check the details.

INTERESTS AND HOBBIES
20. Do you have any hobbies ?
I like reading, listening to music, going to the cinema, cooking, playing ping pong (table tennis), badminton.
21. What do you do in your free time ?
In my free time, I read, I go to the cinema, I listen to music, I cook, I watch TV...
22. Do you play any sports ?
I play ping pong, badminton.

EXTRA QUESTIONS
23. Do you have any questions ?
Yes, I would like to know what are the working hours(à mettre au style indirect, sans inversion) ?
24. Why should we hire you rather than another applicant ?
You should to choose me because I'm very motivated and I'm efficient. I like this job, I have experience and I like the company because it's a dynamic and modern company. I'm enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, serious, sociable, and of course punctual. I will work hard, I will put all my skills in the service of the company and I will do everything to achieve my objectives and exceed them.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux