Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Myths and heroes/Correction

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Myths and heroes/Correction
Message de tali posté le 01-04-2015 à 17:48:44 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
je passe mon oral d'anglais pour le Bac sur Myths and heroes.
Pouvez-vous me dire si ma rédaction est en anglais correct s'il vous plaît?
Merci pour vos réponses.

I am going to talk about the notion of myths and heroes. First of all, I’m going to give the definition of a myth and a hero. A myth is a traditional story related to a country’s culture and history. A hero is someone who inspires people thanks to his noble qualities. Do you think that myths and heroes can teach us a lesson?
To illustrate this notion, I will focus on a First, i will define the dream job. Secondly, I will concentrate on the character of Oprah Winfrey, a woman who embodies the American Dream. Finally, I Will present two characters considered as hero Steve Jobs and Thomas Edison.

The first document i have chosen is a cartoon which take a breifly definition of a dream job. I'm not totally agree with Edgar Arg...
I guess the définition of a dream job depends on ceveral factors: for sure most people think that the salery is the most significants criterien. Others, will claim that the job is the most important.
As for me i will say that the key factor of a dream job are of course salery, but The ideal job is the job that gives you the most satisfying expérience , which is the most interesting to a person. Finally the ideal job would be fulfilling to the person and make them happy in their work life.

Moreover, We Worked on two characters considered as hero Steve Jobs and Thomas Edison. On the one hand, we have Steve Jobs. He was an orphan. He dropped out from school and he didn°t graduate from university. Jobs had nothing to succeed, he starts from scratch. Acrually, Steve Jobs revolutionised the world of computers with, Apple. Over the years he climbed the social ladder. Therefore Steve Jobs is considered like a hero because to make the top he was and hard-worker, career-driven with strong-willed. Today he remains a role model, an example of success. Like jobs, Thomas Edison influenced people's lives with his achievements. Both jobs and Edison are american inventors who revolutionezed the society of their times in the field of technology. Both managed to climb to the top of the social ladder.

What's more we can also relate the acticle of the american dreams to the notion of myth and heros. Inded, I'll say that the American Dream is characterized by the idea of an America full of promises ans very attractive. It lets people think that anybody living in America, thanks to courage, work and determination, can succeed. People can start from scratch and make fortunes
Some people like Oprah Winfrey embodies the American Dream, making it a reality.
Oprah Winfrey is a figure of success, who showed that the American Dream could be a reality. Actully, She is an American talk show host, actress, producer and philantropist. Winfrey is best know for her multi-award-winning talk show The Oprah Winfrey Show which was the highest-rated program of its kind in history. She was born in Mississipi, to an unmarried teenage mother. Her youth was mark by a lot of difficult episodes and family problems. Despite everything, she made a career in the media and gribs opportunities until the success. In the photo She seems to be full of hapiness. Oprah is an example of a person who started from scratch and finally succed, thanks to fortitude. The fact that she embodies the American Dream makes her a kind of hero for all her fans. I really enjoyed reading this article because it's important not to forget that with perserverance we can accomplished our dreams.

In fact, Heroes reveal our missing qualities. Inded, Heroes educate us about right and wrong. Like, a mythical person said:
“Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.”
I think, lincoln wants us to understand that If you DON’T believe in you own greatness, who will? If you think you can succeed then you can. Your belief in your own ability to achieve is essential and will motivate you to keep going. Inded, You have to listen to the little voice in your head that whispers possibility. So develop a belief in yourself! Learn to motivate yourself and pump yourself up. In the end, all you’ll ever have is yourself.
The next thing we need is to PERSEVERE.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 01-04-2015 18:05

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux