Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction /international

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction /international
Message de kimylo posté le 04-04-2015 à 13:25:15 (S | E | F)
Hello!!
Dans quelques jours je vais passer un oral très important pour moi qui décidera si oui ou non je peux intégrer une internationale anglaise! Je ne sais pas vraiment les quelles questions on me posera mais je pense qu'il faudra que je me présente et je suis un peu inquiète..
J'ai réfléchi à une présentation (je ne vais pas l'apprendre par coeur bien sûr mais je pense que cela sera moins stressant de savoir à peu près ce que je vais dire, est-ce que quelqu'un aurait la gentillesse de me corriger et de me donner des conseils pour cet oral ? Merci d'avance

Hello, I'm Kim ***, I'm forteen years old and I live in La Ciotat. I'm in 3ème in the Collège *******. My parents are nurses, I've got a sister wwhose name is ******, she has got 2 children, one boy and one three-year-old girl, they are like my siblings, i see them every days after school.
My favourite subject at school is French because I enjoy analyse texts and study authors, and in English class I get bored... My wish would be to do what I do in French class in english!

Since I'm in 6ème I'm in an english section, I really like it, it has teached me new vocabulary, grammar..
Three years ago, I also have been to London, it was wonderful,I am fond of british culture, I love their open mind! But it's last summer, when I went to a camping in the Ardennes, that I "fell in love" with english! They were a lot of foreigners teenagers who didn't speak french at all, so, to become their friend i had to learn how to speak english, speak english in class is completely not the same! As the days passed, I saw that my english was improving each day! It was really motivating! I understood the importance of this language nowadays.

After that summer I hadn't stop learning, I began to read magazines, books, watch series, listen to the radio... Everything in english! Now that's a part of my life!

That's why I'm here, this international section is an huge opportunity for me to become bilingual, to discover english speaking literature, to get in touch with english people, and to do international studies !

I know this involves a lot of work but I'm ready for that, it's my dream!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 04-04-2015 14:47

Réponse: Correction /international de kimylo, postée le 07-04-2015 à 21:16:07 (S | E)
SVP ? :/

Réponse: Correction /international de bluestar, postée le 08-04-2015 à 00:12:55 (S | E)
Bonsoir..
Erreurs en bleu, suggestions en vert..

Hello, I'm Kim ***, I'm fourteen years old and I live in La Ciotat. I'm in 3ème in the Collège *******. My parents are nurses, I've got a sister wwhose name is ******, she has got 2 children, one boy and one three-year-old girl, they are like my siblings, i see them every days after school.
My favourite subject at school is French because I enjoy analyse texts and study (utiliser le participe présent après 'enjoy') authors, and in English class I get bored... My wish would be to do what I do in French class in english!

Since I'm in 6ème I'm in an english section, I really like it, it has teached (pas 'teached' le verbe est irrégulier dans le passé), me new vocabulary, grammar..
Three years ago, I also have been (mauvais temps)to London, it was wonderful,I am fond of british culture, I love their open mind! But it's (temps?) last summer, when I went to a camping in the Ardennes, that I "fell in love" with english! They were a lot of foreigners (adjectif ici pas nom) teenagers who didn't speak french at all, so, to become their friend i had to learn how to speak english, speaking english in class is completely not the same! As the days passed, I saw that my english was improving each day! It was really motivating! I understood the importance of this language nowadays.

After that summer I hadn't stop learning, I began to read magazines, books, watch series, listen to the radio... Everything in english! Now that's a part of my life!

That's why I'm here, this international section is an huge opportunity for me to become bilingual, to discover english speaking literature, to get in touch with english people, and to do international studies !

Faites attention aux majuscules qui sont beaucoup plus fréquentes en anglais qu'en français.
en particulier pour les noms propres (noms de pays, de langues, les gens etc.)
'English' jamais 'english', French pas french, British pas british, I pas i, etc.

Réponse: Correction /international de kimylo, postée le 08-04-2015 à 14:41:36 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup pour votre correction!

Réponse: Correction /international de kimylo, postée le 08-04-2015 à 19:31:59 (S | E)
Hello, I'm Kim ***, I'm fourteen years old and I live in La Ciotat. I'm in 3ème in the Collège *******. My parents are nurses, I've got a sister whose name is ******, she has got 2 children, one boy and one three-year-old girl, they are like my siblings, I see them every day after school.
My favourite subject at school is French because I enjoy analysing texts and studying authors, and in English class I get bored... My wish would be to do what I do in French class in English!

Since I'm in 6ème I'm in an English section, I really like it, it has taught me new vocabulary, grammar..
Three years ago, I also went to London, it was wonderful,I am fond of British culture, I love their open mind! But that was last summer, when I went camping in the Ardennes, that I "fell in love" with english! They were a lot of foreign teenagers who didn't speak French at all, so, to become their friend I had to learn how to speak English, speaking English in class is completely not the same! As the days passed, I saw that my English was improving each day! It was really motivating! I understood the importance of this language nowadays.

After that summer I hadn't stop learning, I began to read magazines, books, watch series, listen to the radio... Everything in English! Now that's a part of my life!

That's why I'm here, this international section is an huge opportunity for me to become bilingual, to discover English literature, to get in touch with English people, and to do international studies !

Réponse: Correction /international de violet91, postée le 08-04-2015 à 21:40:04 (S | E)
Hello kimylo,
Something else I do advise you not to do : you shouldn't speak a word of your being bored by English lessons ( actually , you study books , press articles , films , all sorts of interesting subjects and the language itself ( 5 hours for a European section ) ) ...Are you sure you really wish you were selected for an international class ? Doing so means pupils love modern languages and exchanges .
Good luck .

Réponse: Correction /international de kimylo, postée le 13-04-2015 à 12:56:06 (S | E)
Hello violet91, you're right, that's really not clever.. Thank you

Hello, I'm Kim ***, I'm fourteen years old and I live in La Ciotat. I'm in 3ème in the Collège *******. My parents are nurses, I've got a sister whose name is ******, she has got 2 children, one boy and one three-year-old girl, they are like my siblings, I see them every day after school.
My favourite subject at school is French because I enjoy analysing texts and studying authors... My wish would be to do what I do in French class in English!

Since I'm in 6ème I'm in an English section, I really like it, it has taught me new vocabulary, grammar..
Three years ago, I also went to London, it was wonderful,I am fond of British culture, I love their open mind! But that was last summer, when I went camping in the Ardennes, that I "fell in love" with english! They were a lot of foreign teenagers who didn't speak French at all, so, to become their friend I had to learn how to speak English, speaking English in class is completely not the same! As the days passed, I saw that my English was improving each day! It was really motivating! I understood the importance of this language nowadays.

After that summer I hadn't stop learning, I began to read magazines, books, watch series, listen to the radio... Everything in English! Now that's a part of my life!

That's why I'm here, this international section is an huge opportunity for me to become bilingual, to discover English literature, to get in touch with English people, and to do international studies !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux