Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Bac/Space and Exchange

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Bac/Space and Exchange
Message de bacformom posté le 26-04-2015 à 01:10:20 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
préparant actuellement mon oral d'anglais pour le Bac en candidat libre, je recherche de l'aide pour m'aider à améliorer ma fiche. Je pense qu'elle est bourrer remplie de fautes, c'est pourquoi je demande votre aide
Merci pour vos réponses !

I'm going to talk about the notion space and exchange.
A space is a limited area who's empty or used.
An exchange is the act of giving or taking one thing in general after receiving something else. Such as information ; Money or Material things.
I'm now going to answer the following question : What's the impact of these exchange between the different space on our society ?
To answer i'm going to speak about the advantages and after i'm going to speak about the Drawbacks

I. Advantages
These exchange Thanks to the New Technology as internet give the possibility of sharing information, knowledge or culture.
More than it with the context of numberous exchanges, all people are in obligation to speak with others, this fact is enriching them and the world, Because meet people and speak with them is a way for open the mind of people through the discussion and the fact of sharing you're culture or point of view about something.
These exchange increase the communication between the different population from different space.
And this communication have for impact the meet of these different population at the origin of mixed people who're a wealth for our world.

II. Drawbacks
The different exchange are possible as result some problems like inequalities at different degree (échelle?)
For example a country can be focus on his exchange of money ; tourist. And because of it the local people live bad it's the case of Singapour for example.
But this inequalities can exist at a biggest size i'm going to take the example of Africa.
This continent have a less rate of exchange in different domain like exportation ; medicine and because of it they can't earn money as they need or the disease had an high rate of spread.
On the contrary the Africa had an important rate of emmigration and this means that usefull people leave this continent.

As my opinion, the different exchange between the different space can have the two impacts, but these exchanges became a need and have to be managed to avoid these bad impact.

D'avoir pris le temps de lire.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-04-2015 08:33

Réponse: Bac/Space and Exchange de here4u, postée le 26-04-2015 à 13:21:30 (S | E)
Hello !
I'll start ...

I'm going to talk about the notion of 'space and exchange'.
A space is a limited area who's empty or used.
An exchange is the act of giving or taking one thing in general after receiving something else. Such as information, ; Money or Material things.
I'm now going to answer the following question : What's the impact of these exchangeS between the different spaceS on our society ?
To answer i'm going to speak about the advantages and after i'm going to speak about the Drawbacks

I. Advantages
These exchangeS Thanks to the New Technology asXXXXX internet give the possibility of sharing information, knowledge or culture.??? Cette phrase serait correcte sans le 'Thanks to = grâce à'
More than it with the context of numberous exchanges, all people are in obligation to speak with others, this fact is enriching them and the world,. Because meeting people and speaking with them is a way for open the mind of people through the discussion and the fact of sharing you're culture or point of view about something.
These exchangeS increase the communication between the different populationS from different spaceS.
And this communication have for impact the meet of these different populationS at the origin of mixed people who're a wealth for our world.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux