Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/Histoire

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/Histoire
Message de yoleader posté le 10-05-2015 à 11:08:47 (S | E | F)
Hello everybody,

I come back one month later (or two) with a new story. Could you tell me please what mistakes I have made in tenses of verbs and other words or sentences?
Below is the beginning of the story.

Once upon a time, a little girl who was afraid about darkness. Her name is Marine and she lives with her parents.When she went to bed, her mother read her a book. A book about the Little Red Riding Hood.
"Don't worry, you're going to sleep well" said her mother at the end of story. She draw the curtains and turned off the light.
Marine was closing her eyes slowly when she heard a noise.. A stranger noise. It was the door..., somebody or someone was locking the door.
Beeing frightened, she crept under the covers, she thought and a plan came to her. She took her courage in both hands and with one hand, she took her cape and with the other hand, her blanket.She jumped of her pink bed and started to fly like a bird.She saw a strange creature behind her chest of drawers who was staring her..

Thank you for your help,

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 10-05-2015 11:14

Réponse: Correction/Histoire de yoleader, postée le 17-05-2015 à 23:30:50 (S | E)
Good evening,
Could anyone help me, please?
Thank you for your time.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 18-05-2015 06:41

Réponse: Correction/Histoire de gerondif, postée le 17-05-2015 à 23:42:20 (S | E)
Hello,
mistakes in blue, corrections in green
Once upon a time, there was a little girl who was afraid about darkness. Her name is(preterite) Marine and she lives(preterite) with her parents.When she went to bed, her mother read her a book. A book about the Little Red Riding Hood.
"Don't worry, you're going to sleep well" her mother said at the end of story. She draw(preterite) the curtains and turned off the light.
Marine was closing her eyes slowly when she heard a noise.. A stranger(adjective) noise. It was the door..., somebody or someone was locking the door.
Beeing(useless) frightened, she crept under the covers, she thought and a plan came to her. She took her courage in both hands( I thought it was too "French" but....)
the English-French dictionary on line gives this:
gather one's courage prendre son courage à deux mains v

ah but the French-English dictionary says:
prend son courage à deux mains take your courage in your hands v
pluck up courage
prendre son courage à deux mains loc v (agir avec détermination) (figurative) take your courage in both hands v expr dictionary
so, ok!! I remembered "to pluck up courage....."

and with one hand, she took her cape and with the other hand, her blanket.She jumped off her pink bed and started to fly like a bird.She saw a strange creature behind her chest of drawers who was staring at her..

Réponse: Correction/Histoire de yoleader, postée le 19-05-2015 à 23:24:47 (S | E)
Good evening,
Thank you for your help. Tomorrow I'll correct my story with your comments hoping to improve myself.
Good night

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 19-05-2015 23:32

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux