Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Bac/Espaces et échanges

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Bac/Espaces et échanges
Message de elise8elise posté le 12-05-2015 à 21:45:45 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
mes oraux du Bac arrivent à grands pas. Aidez-moi à corriger mes fautes s'il vous plait !

Première notion :
I will talk about the notion spaces and exchanges. This concept deals with the geographical areas that all societies occupy and the interactions between men, but here, I will talk about the ideas exchanging by using the freedom of speech. If I had to define what freedom of speach is, I would say that it's the right to express one's self or whatever we wants to say. This issue talked can be illustrate by Speaker's Corner, in Hyde Park, London. Indeed, speaker's corner is a site for public speeches and debates on the open air. In this place, anyone can turn up and talk on almost any subject with the crowd. The oraters and the onlookers just have to respect the codes of conduct.
We may Wonder is freedom of speech always be a good thing ?

Là je fais le pour et le contre déjà fait en classe et corrigé par ma prof au cours de l'année, je n'ai pas encore fait de conclusion, je la publierai plus tard.

Seconde notion :
I will talk about the notion seats and form of power. Power is the ability to influence peoples behaviour. In order to live together, people have to accept laws. This rules create social cohesion but can also leads to tensions. That is the reasons why there is often counter power to chalenge and resist the power in place. We will see more precisly the seek to independence. If I had to define what the independence is, I would say that is the gain of political freedom from outside contrôle that is to say the ability to live without being influenced, contrôle by an other country.
We may Wonder why does a country want is independence ?

Pareil que précédemment, le développement a été fait au cours de l'année.

Merci pour vos réponses !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 12-05-2015 23:15

Réponse: Bac/Espaces et échanges de gerondif, postée le 12-05-2015 à 22:54:57 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
certains mots sont restés en français......
erreurs en bleu, corrections en vert
I will talk about the notion spaces and exchanges. This concept deals with the geographical areas that all societies occupy and the interactions between men, but here, I will talk about the ideas exchanging(participe passé) by using the freedom of speech. If I had to define what freedom of speach is, I would say that it's the right to express oneself or whatever we wants to say. This issue talked(le problème "causé"?) can be illustrate(participe passé) by Speaker's Corner, in Hyde Park, London. Indeed, speaker's corner is a site for public speeches and debates on the open air. In this place, anyone can turn up and talk on almost any subject with the crowd. The oraters and the onlookers just have to respect the codes of conduct.
We may Wonder is freedom of speech always be a good thing ?

Là je fais le pour et le contre déjà fait en classe et corrigé par ma prof au cours de l'année, je n'ai pas encore fait de conclusion, je la publierai plus tard.

Seconde notion :
I will talk about the notion seats and form of power. Power is the ability to influence peoples' behaviour. In order to live together, people have to accept laws. This(pluriel) rules create social cohesion but can also leads to tensions. That is the reasons why there is often counter power to challenge and resist the power in place. We will see more precisly the seek to(the need for/ the search for) independence. If I had to define what the independence is, I would say that it is the gain of political freedom from outside contrôle that is to say the ability to live without being influenced, contrôle(participe passé) by an other country.
We may Wonder why does a country want is(his, her ou its?) independence ?

Réponse: Bac/Espaces et échanges de elise8elise, postée le 13-05-2015 à 13:59:36 (S | E)
I will talk about the ideas exchanged.
Seulement "The issue can be illustrated" alors ?

These laws
..outside control..controled
its independence.

Merci pour votre réponse !

Réponse: Bac/Espaces et échanges de elise8elise, postée le 14-05-2015 à 15:55:22 (S | E)
Voila mon oral sur la première notion au complet. Je pense qu'il y a d'énormes fautes surtout sur la fin. Merci à ceux qui répondront ;)

I will talk about the notion spaces and exchanges. This concept deals with the geographical areas that all societies occupy and the interactions between men, but here, I will talk about the ideas exchanged by using the freedom of speech. If I had to define what freedom of speach is, I would say that it's the right to express oneself or whatever we wants to say. This issue can be illustrated by Speaker's Corner, in Hyde Park, London. Indeed, speaker's corner is a site for public speeches and debates on the open air. In this place, anyone can turn up and talk on almost any subject with the crowd. The oraters and the onlookers just have to respect the codes of conduct. This place was a public place used for exectutions. People where be hanged there, up to 24 people could by hanged at a time. Before dying the criminal could say a word. Hence this place today as an open public debate.
We may wonder is freedom of speech always a good thing ? In a first time, we will see a good impact of free speech and in a second, it's bad impact.

First of all, it is commonly said that having a voice is crucial for a democracy. Effectively, it's with that, that we can say what we want nowadays. No changes would have ever happened if of our ancestors didn't have the right to express themeselves. In a word, words change the world. Let's take the example of Badinter, this famous lawlyer who had been fighting against the death penalty. If he hadn't spoken maybe this sentence would be practised nowadays. His speeches have helped to change the law and the society.
Contrary to what we have seen on the first part, free speech can also have a negative effect. It can be dangerous if some poeple don't share the same opinion such as what happened to the jews during the wars. Indeed, with some hates speeches of Hitler, Germany had kill the jews. The words can influence people behaviour and incite us to do some monstrous things.Then, nowadays, it can be dangerous if we express ourselves on the web. We can have some troubles for the same reason that I just say : some people aren't tolerent, and don't understand the other opinion.

To conclude, it's necessary to keep in mind and say that having a voice can be something precious bu perillous too ! All things discussed, I am conviced that freedom of speech is a natural right which os essential to be happy and free. We could argue that speaking one's words may be a little dangerous, that the power of words is something that can cause a lot evil, a dangerous weapon indeed. As the sayings of Sharmer goes" Words can inspire. And word can destroy. Choose yours well" That's my conclusion.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux