Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Oral/ Places and forms of power

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/ Places and forms of power
Message de cookiedu18 posté le 15-05-2015 à 13:59:41 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
je passe mon oral d'anglais du Bac (Série S-LV2) la semaine prochaine. Je voudrais savoir si ce que j'ai fait convient et si quelqu'un pourrait corriger les fautes s'il vous plait.
xxxxx Je voudrais savoir si le fait de ne pas mettre de documents va me pénaliser le jour de l'épreuve.
Merci d'avance.

The notion I am going to deal with is Places and forms of Power.
To begin with, I’d like to give of definition of this notion. In politics and social science, power is the ability to influence people’s behaviour. In order to create social cohesion members of a society accept rules, regulations laws…
However, this may lead to tensions and conflicts. Even when authority is absolute, there are always counter powers to question it, which aim at limiting it excesses and resist it.
I would like to illustrate this notion through the theme of the media.
We may wonder what are the powers of the media in the society and how can they influenced the society?
My presentation will fall into 3 parts.
First, I will explain the place of the media in the society.
Then, I will focus on what are the powers of media.
And finally I will concentrate on the major issue how we can limit this power on the society.
First, the media is a communication tool. We are surrounded today because there are many. There first, newspaper, radio, television and internet. We are led to consult them regularly since they keep abreast of the news.
Then the media have great power over society. Indeed, they are free expression. They can therefore influence societies by distorting the information to influence people's opinions.
It is difficult to limit that power over society. Indeed, it called everything on the media, the fourth power. It includes all the means of communication that can be used as a power-cons face the first three powers executive, legislative and judicial.
For people it is information coming from sources other than the state for them so the information seemed reliable. To limit the power of the media, it is necessary that people be able to form their own opinion and think about the information given. It may be incomplete, false or may be disclosed in order to influence the citizen.
To conclude we can say that the media are a reliable source of information although generally they do not have a neutral opinion. It is therefore necessary to some extent analyze and sort information.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 15-05-2015 14:29

Réponse: Oral/ Places and forms of power de mrarne, postée le 15-05-2015 à 14:20:40 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Tout d'abord oui ça risque de te pénaliser si tu ne parles pas de document que tu as étudié en cours ( je suis aussi en terminal Terminale et on est obligé de parler de document)..

The notion I am going to deal with is Places and forms of Power.
To begin with, I’d like to give a definition of that notion. In politics and social science, power is the ability to influence people’s behaviour. In order to create social cohesion members of a society accept rules, regulations laws…
However, this may lead to tensions and conflicts. Even when authority is absolute, there are always counter powers to question it, which aim at limiting it excesses and resist it.
I would like to illustrate this notion through the theme of media. (enlever the)
We may wonder what are the powers of the media in the society and how can they influenced the society?
My presentation will fall into 3 parts.
First, I will explain the place of the media in the society.
Then, I will focus on what are the powers of media.
And finally I will concentrate on the major issue how we can limit this power over the society.

First, the media is a communication tool. We are surrounded today because there are many. There first, newspaper, radio, television and internet. We are led to consult them regularly since they keep abreast of the news.
Then the media have great power over society. Indeed, they are free expression. They can therefore influence societies by distorting the information to influence people's opinions.
It's difficult to limit that power over society. Indeed, it is called all over the media, the fourth power. It includes all the means of communication that can be used as a power-cons face the first three powers executive, legislative and judicial.
For people it is information coming from sources other than the state for them so the information seemed reliable. To limit the power of the media, it is necessary that people be able to form their own opinion and think about the information given. It may be incomplete, false or may be disclosed in order to influence the citizen.
To conclude we can say that : (Enlever the )media are a reliable source of information although generally they do not have a neutral opinion. It is therefore necessary to some extent analyze and sort information.

Voilà quelques fautes corrigées (pas beaucoup désolé mais je trouve que ton truc texte tient bien la route); bonne chance ;)

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 15-05-2015 14:34

Réponse: Oral/ Places and forms of power de cookiedu18, postée le 15-05-2015 à 14:29:47 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup de ton aide.
Je vais essayer de trouver un document en relation avec les médias mais on en a vu aucun en cours sur ce sujet donc je ne sais absolument pas quoi faire.
Si quelqu'un peut m'aider je suis preneuse

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux