Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Notion/Mythes et héros

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Notion/Mythes et héros
Message de onceuponatime posté le 15-05-2015 à 17:44:12 (S | E | F)
Bonjour
J'ai fini ma notion "myths and heroes" et je passe l'oral jeudi !!!
Est-ce que vous pourriez m'aidez à la corrigez svp s'il vous plait?
Merci pour vos réponses.

Myths and heroes

The notion I’m going to deal with is myths and heroes. First of all, I’m going to give a definition of the notion. A myths is an imaginacal story it is a legend. A hero is someone who fights for a cause or a people and who can die for saving people. He is courageous and admired by lots of people. I’m going to speak only heroes. We way answer the question how real of fictional person is a hero? My presentation will fall into two parts: I’m beginning by talking about a real heroes then I’m speaking about a fictional heroes.

I have taken for example to a real hero Nelson Mandela .This man was born on July 18th 1918. He became the head of the African National Congress in 1943. He began to fight against the segregation. But in 1960, the government of South African ban the ANC. He built a military association. The 5th august 1962, he was arrested and jailed in the notorious Robben island prison: he was sentenced to life. He became a symbol of the struggle for racial equality .He was finally released from prison in 1990 after 27 years: he was liberated by the president de Klerk. In 1993, he received the Nobel Peace Prize. He was then president of South Africa and he served as president during 5 years: he retired in 1999. When he was 80, he got married for the thirst time with Graca Michel. He died the December 5th 2013. For honor this heroes, the July 18th was declared “international day Nelson Mandela». But actually, everyone doesn’t see Nelson Mandela like a hero. His second wife Winnie Mandela: she sees an other face of his ex-husband. She says “he agreed to a bad deal for the black”: there are very little black people who deal of the economy of South Africa, and she didn’t want him to receive a Nobel Price whereas many people was died for the same cause. Winnie Mandela has testify in the newspaper The root in Marche 22 2010.

But there are not only real heroes: there are fictional heroes that can we see in books or on TV. I will take for example Snow White on the series TV Once upon a time. This Snow White is not the same woman that the Disney Movie’s Snow White and the seven dwarfs because she fight against the evil queen who was her stepmother and for save her people of the wickedness of the queen .She is search in his kingdom by her stepmother for the false reasons of murder, treason and treachery. She helped lots of people like the little red riding hood to find the wolf who terrorizing his village. When Snow White and the prince charming arrested the queen, they had given her a second chance and even a third because Snow White had forgiven her. But his biggest heroic act is when she abandoned his baby who newly born for saving all kingdom of the curse of the queen. But we can’t see her like a hero because she has made a mistake: She has killed someone but she has lots of regrets.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 15-05-2015 19:23

Réponse: Notion/Mythes et héros de laure95, postée le 18-05-2015 à 12:31:07 (S | E)
Bonjour,
-A myths is: sujet au singulier.
- an imaginacal: imaginary
- for saving people: TO SAVE
- I’m going to speak only heroes: speak ABOUT.
-We way: MAY.
- a real heroes then I’m speaking about a fictional heroes : A = un, une + singulier.

-to a real hero:AS a real hero .
-But in 1960, the government of South African ban the ANC: mettre au passé.
-The 5th august 1962:OF August.
-the president de Klerk: pas de THE
- as president during 5 years: as A.
- the December 5th 2013: on December.
-For honor this heroes: to celebrate this hero.
- is second wife: HIS
- Winnie Mandela: she sees: enlever SHE
-his ex-husband: pas le bon possessif.
-who deal of: WITH
- many people was died: DIED.
- Winnie Mandela has testify in the newspaper The root in Marche 22 2010: pas le bon temps.

-the same woman that: AS
- she fight: conjugaison.
- for save: TO save
- She is search: ?
- in his kingdom: pas le bon possessif
- who terrorizing his: ce n'est pas un temps + pas le bon possessif.
-But his biggest heroic act:
- he abandoned his baby:
- who newly born : WAS born
- for saving

Réponse: Notion/Mythes et héros de onceuponatime, postée le 18-05-2015 à 17:32:34 (S | E)
Merci !!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux