Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Oral/Spaces and exchanges

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/Spaces and exchanges
Message de elise8elise posté le 16-05-2015 à 10:20:18 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous !
Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait corriger mes erreurs s'il vous plait??
Merci pour vos réponses et bonne lecture !

I will talk about the notion spaces and exchanges. This concept deals with the geographical areas that all societies occupy and the interactions between men, but here, I will talk about the ideas exchanged by using the freedom of speech. If I had to define what freedom of speach is, I would say that it's the right to express oneself or whatever we wants to say. This issue can be illustrated by Speaker's Corner, in Hyde Park, London. Indeed, speaker's corner is a site for public speeches and debates on the open air. In this place, anyone can turn up and talk on almost any subject with the crowd. The oraters and the onlookers just have to respect the codes of conduct. This place was a public place used for exectutions. People where be hanged there, up to 24 people could by hanged at a time. Before dying the criminal could say a word. Hence this place today as an open public debate.
We may wonder is freedom of speech always a good thing ? In a first time, we will see a good impact of free speech and in a second, it's bad impact.

First of all, it is commonly said that having a voice is crucial for a democracy. Effectively, it's with that, that we can say what we want nowadays. No changes would have ever happened if of our ancestors didn't have the right to express themeselves. In a word, words change the world. Let's take the example of Badinter, this famous lawlyer who had been fighting against the death penalty. If he hadn't spoken maybe this sentence would be practised nowadays. His speeches have helped to change the law and the society.

Contrary to what we have seen on the first part, free speech can also have a negative effect. It can be dangerous if some poeple don't share the same opinion such as what happened to the jews during the wars. Indeed, with some hates speeches of Hitler, Germany had kill the jews. The words can influence people behaviour and incite us to do some monstrous things.Then, nowadays, it can be dangerous if we express ourselves on the web. We can have some troubles for the same reason that I just say : some people aren't tolerent, and don't understand the other opinion.

To conclude, it's necessary to keep in mind and say that having a voice can be something precious bu perillous too ! All things discussed, I am conviced that freedom of speech is a natural right which os essential to be happy and free. We could argue that speaking one's words may be a little dangerous, that the power of words is something that can cause a lot evil, a dangerous weapon indeed. As the sayings of Sharmer goes" Words can inspire. And word can destroy. Choose yours well" That's my conclusion.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 16-05-2015 12:51

Réponse: Oral/Spaces and exchanges de violet91, postée le 16-05-2015 à 11:00:43 (S | E)
Good morning , elise
What an interesting and special content !

I will talk about the notion X (omission) spaces and exchanges. This concept deals with the geographical areas that all societies occupy and the interactions between men, but here, I will talk about the ideas exchanged by( au moyen) using the freedom of speech. If I had to define what freedom of speach is, I would say that it's the right to express oneself or whatever we wants to say. This issue can be illustrated by Speaker's Corner, in Hyde Park, London. Indeed, speaker's corner is a site for public speeches and debates on the open air. In this place, anyone can turn up and talk on almost any subject with the crowd. The oraters and the onlookers( un peu impropre ; écoutent) just have to respect the codes of conduct. This place was a public place used for exectutions. People where be ( forme fréquentative de préférence )hanged( anglais !) there, up to 24 people could by hanged at a time. Before dying the criminal could say a word. Hence this place today as an open public debate.
We may wonder XXX( inter directe?)is freedom of speech always a good thing ? In a first time( + court), we will see a good impact of free speech and in a second, it's bad impact.( positive /negative )( phrase maladroite : à reprendre )

First of all, it is commonly said that having a voice is crucial for a democracy. Effectively, it's with that, that we can say what we want nowadays. No changes would have ever happened ( occur, come out)if of(quantifieur)) our ancestors didn't have ( past perfect))the right to express them(e)selves. In a word, words change the world. Let's take the example of( titre) Robert Badinter, this famous lawlyer who had been fighting (simple past against and successfully pleaded against the death penalty ( date ) . If he hadn't spoken maybe , this sentence would X(still)be practised nowadays. His speeches have helped to change the law and the society.

Contrary to what we have seen on the first part, free speech can also have a negative effect( pourtant ) . It can be dangerous if some poeple don't share the same opinion ( religions, origins) such as what happened to the jews during the wars. Indeed, with some( bcp +) hates speeches of Hitler, Germany had kill ( + fort)the jews. The words can influence peopleX(génitif) behaviour (pl)and incite us to do some monstrous things.Then, nowadays, it can be dangerous if we express ourselves on the web. We can have some( à évacuer) troubles for the same reason that I just say : some people aren't tolerent, and don't understand the other ( génitif pl)opinion. ( pl)

To conclude, it's necessary to keep in mind and say that having a voice can be ( certitude)something precious bu perillous too ! All things discussed, I am conviced that freedom of speech is a natural right which os essential to be happy and free. We could argue that speaking one's words may be a little dangerous, that the power of words is something that can cause a lot evil, a dangerous weapon indeed. As the sayings ( citation ?)of Sharmer goes" Words can inspire. And word can destroy. Choose yours well" That's ( aussi ou ainsi , comment je conclurais) my conclusion.

Good luck ! Quite worthy !

Réponse: Oral/Spaces and exchanges de elise8elise, postée le 17-05-2015 à 22:04:24 (S | E)
J'ai essayé de corriger : en bleu les corrections selon moi ; en vert ce que je n'ai pas compris. Merci beaucoup, c'est vraiment super gentil de votre part!

I will talk about the notion of spaces and exchanges. This concept deals with the geographical areas that all societies occupy and the interactions between men, but here, I will talk about the ideas exchanged by using the freedom of speech. If I had to define what freedom of speech is, I would say that it's the right to express oneself or whatever we want to say. This issue can be illustrated by Speaker's Corner, in Hyde Park, London. Indeed, speaker's corner is a site for public speeches and debates in the open air. In this place, anyone can turn up and talk on almost any subject with the crowd. The orators and the onlookers just have to respect the codes of conduct. This place was a public place used for executions. People where be ( forme fréquentative de préférence )hanged( anglais !) there, up to 24 people could be hanged at a time. Before dying the criminal could say a word. Hence this place today as an open public debate. We may Wonder if freedom of speech always be a good thing ? First, we will see a good impact of free speech and then, we will see a negativ effect. First of all, it is commonly said that having a voice is crucial for a democracy. Effectively, it's with that, that we can say what we want nowadays. No changes would have ever occured if of our ancestors had'nt had( past perfect))the right to express them(e)selves. In a word, words change the world. Let's take the example of Robert Badinter's speeches, this famous lawlyer who fought against and successfully pleaded against the death penalty in 1981 . If he hadn't spoken maybe , this sentence would still be practised nowadays. His speeches have helped to change the law and the society. Contrary to what we have seen in the first part, free speech can also have a negative effect yet . It can be dangerous if some poeple don't share the same opinion ( religions, origins) such as what happened to the Jews during the wars. Indeed, with a lot of hates speeches of Hitler, Germany had massacre the Jews. The words can influence people's behaviours and incite us to do some monstrous things. Then, nowadays, it can be dangerous if we express ourselves on the web. We can have some troubles for the same reason that I just say : some people aren't tolerent, and don't understand the others's opinions. To conclude, it's necessary to keep in mind and say that having a voice is something precious but perillous too ! All things discussed, I am convinced that freedom of speech is a natural right which is essential to be happy and free. We could argue that speaking one's words may be a little dangerous, that the power of words is something that can cause a lot evil, a dangerous weapon indeed. As the sayings of Sharmer goes" Words can inspire. And words can destroy. Choose yours well" That's how I will conclude.

Réponse: Oral/Spaces and exchanges de violet91, postée le 17-05-2015 à 23:56:20 (S | E)
Bonsoir Elise , no panic ...
Globalement bien corrigé . Il reste ( de mémoire , je suis sur ma tablette )
Présentez votre texte aussi bien steucturé ( paragraphes ) qu'à l'écrit pour clarifier votre exposé . Prenez une toute petite respiration . Vous pouvez insérer des mots ou expressions outils de liaison ; d'une part , de l'autre , pourtant, en outre , alors que , sinon ....
- À speaker's Corner , les gens parlent et d'autres écoutent . ( à partir du verbe ) . On peut voir aussi un ou deux policiers .
- forme fréquentative : grammaire : used to + infinitif : avaient l'habitude de ..., cela se faisait régulièrement / ou vous pourriez employer le modal can au passé ./ ou to happen to
- jusqu'à 24 : up to ....
- noms abstraits : la démocratie / la haine / l'amour / ...cela n'exclut pas ´une ' démocratie si vous voulez appuyer .
- des discours haineux ( adjectif anglais ?) ou remplis de haine ( vocabulaire : attention )
- (Maître = Mr ) Robert Badinter . Orthographe : avocat > 'homme de loi '
- la peine de mort : pas d'article .
- une citation ( vocabulaire ) / pas un dicton . Qui est Shamer ?
- j'ai dit = auxquelles j'ai fait allusion -to allude = to decide > decided . Ou dont j'ai parlé : to speak about ( simple past )
- génitif pluriel = the Millers' children , teachers ' tasks /the doctors' advice- l'apostrophe suffit # génitif sg particulier : St James's Park , Dickens's books ( 's ' déjà présent , mais personnage unique )

Good luck again and keep cool ! It is interesting and you understand how to improve

Réponse: Oral/Spaces and exchanges de elise8elise, postée le 18-05-2015 à 16:48:18 (S | E)
-the audience ça peut aller ?
-People used to be hanged there, up to 24 people could be hanged at a time.
-for democracy.
-Mr.Robert Badinter's speeches, this famous lawyer who fought against and successfully pleaded against death penalty in 1981 .
-and society.
-a lot of speeches full of hate of Hitler, Germany had massacre the Jews. ( beaucoup de of non ? )
-that I just alluded
-the others' opinions.
-As the quote of Sharma goes "..." That's how I will conclude.

Sharma ce n'est personnne en particulier. Je vais enlever cette citation je crois !

Oui je vais me faire une liste de mot de liaison que je pourrai placer.
Merci pour tous ces conseils !

Réponse: Oral/Spaces and exchanges de violet91, postée le 18-05-2015 à 18:27:29 (S | E)
Peek-a-boo elise,
Encore de vraies bonnes retouches ...mais il reste :
- à 'audience ' qui conviendrait mieux au public d'un spectacle gratuit ou pas , il faut travailler sur ceux qui écoutent 'to listen ' = to teach > teachers ; to learn > learners ....par exemple !
- la phrase concernant la 2nde guerre mondiale est tout à reprendre . Le quantifieur ' a lot of ' n'est pas approprié ni tenu . De très nombreux ( comptable ) voire une idée du nombre monstrueux ? . Past perfect - had + past participle , comme notre plus-que parfait . Vous ne voulez pas le passé simple , là ? - à la place de 'Germany ' , il vaudrait mieux spécifier l'Allemagne nazie . Le peuple juif = the + adj/ religion + people .
- jusqu'à son ( peine de mort ) abolition .
- toujours un problème avec les discours de ( génitif déterminatif ) haineux : adjectif ou substantif .

** l'interrogation indirecte dans le paragraphe complet ci-dessus :
= je me demande où est ma clé ( pas d'inversion interrogative en anglais ) I wonder where my key is / where my keys are .

Voilà , je crois ...A +

Réponse: Oral/Spaces and exchanges de elise8elise, postée le 18-05-2015 à 18:48:53 (S | E)
Bonsoir Violet91,
-listeners alors ?
-Indeed, with many anti-Semitic speeches of Hitler, Nazi Germany slaughtered the Jewish people.
-the death penalty until its abolition
-we may wonder if freedom of speech is always a good thing ?

Cette fois-ci ça doit être bon, enfin j'espère !
J'ai publié ma deuxième notion, pourrez-vous y jeter un œil s'il vous plait ?
Merci pour votre aide précieuse !

Réponse: Oral/Spaces and exchanges de violet91, postée le 18-05-2015 à 21:02:58 (S | E)

Coucou again , elise ,
En effet vous êtes parée , me semble-t-il , sauf l'article devant death penalty .
Vous avez choisi un complément du nom : speeches of Hitler . Je vous suggérais le génitif saxon pour mettre l'emphase sur le nom propre , comme Peter's mistakes .
Du peuple juif massacré ( bravo pour slaughtered pour assassinated , exterminated ) , ' six million is the round figure ( chiffre ) attested by authorities '.
C'est très bien compris et 'revenu ' .

Réponse: Oral/Spaces and exchanges de elise8elise, postée le 18-05-2015 à 21:46:30 (S | E)
Voilà il me semble que tout est corrigé sur ce texte :-) mille mercis !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 18-05-2015 22:28

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux