Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Oral/ Interwiew

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/ Interwiew
Message de uzrok posté le 17-05-2015 à 20:30:34 (S | E | F)
Hello
J'ai un oral demain en anglais, que je prépare déjà depuis 2 semaines, On m'a déjà aidé sur un ancien topic sur ce texte, cependant, j'ai modifié beaucoup de choses sur le texte.
Pourriez-vous m'indiquer, s'il vous plaît, si mon texte contient des erreurs ?
Je vous remercie d'avance

Eddy malou is a fictional character.
It's amazing !! I met Eddy Malou, The singer ! I was in New York, I was watching a street show when a man rushed towards me. He said: Hide me, they are Paparazzi. So I took him in my home.
He Was He was running away, because they were Paparazzi. He just wanted to walk.
He thanked me, I was so surprised, I was shocked!
So I asked him some questions.
First, What do you feel is you biggest achievement? Well, I'm particulary proud of my career, and the work that I have provided.
Tell me a little bit about your childhood. Sure, I was a very shy and reserved child, What interested me was politics. it's weird for a kid, right? (laught from Eddy Malou)
What are you passionate about ? I am passionate about politics. And I love my son.
Who inspires you ?
My neighbor, she inspires me, since childhood, she has struggled to get ahead in life because she is handicapped but does not give up, and struggled every day to regain a normal life. She is so determined, she inspires me.
What is your favourite movie ?
I don't really have a favorite movie, but my favorite series is "What the Cut" with Antoine Daniel and "Samuel the ventilator."
What do you think of paparazzi ?
oh, no, please, don't talk to me about them, I hate them. next question !
Me : Ok ( laugh )
What's the next step in your career ?
Mhh ... My next step in my career is to get rid OF PAPARAZZI !!
Me : Please, be a little serious, this is an interview Mr. Eddy Malou!
Eddy Malou : Yes sorry. My next step in my career is to increase my popularity.
Me : God thank you! We finally have a serious answer!
Eddy Malou : What did you said ?
Me : No, that's not important!

What would you do if you lose your fans ?
I would be confused, I do not know what to do without them!
What do you think of flying ventilators?
Hmm... I think that... Wait, Flying ventilators do not exist, and it has no relation with our interview!
Me : Sorry...
Me : Someone knocks on the door! I think it's the paparazzi! Quick ! Run Away ! It was a pleasure to talk to you !
Eddy Malou : Yes, here is my phone number, Excuse me, I must quickly go!!
He jumped from the window, luckily I live on the first floor!

Conclusion :
Eddy Malou is really funny. And he invited me to his next meting. He was very friendly and funny. My opinion changed about him, he's a very friendly celebrity.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 17-05-2015 20:58

Réponse: Oral/ Interwiew de uzrok, postée le 17-05-2015 à 22:50:52 (S | E)
S'il vous plaît, c'est pour demain.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 18-05-2015 06:51

Réponse: Oral/ Interwiew de violet91, postée le 17-05-2015 à 23:17:31 (S | E)
Hello ,
Très peu de temps ...mais de mémoire :
- fictif : revoir le dictionnaire .
- structure descriptive : There is / are suivant la suite .
- adj. possessif 2 eme pers. > mais you ' ??
- expression de l'hypothétique = irréel du présent : si je les perdais - même schéma , même temps en anglais ( v. Irrégulier)
- What did you + infinitif sans to !
- se promener un peu différent de marcher ....comme 'prendre ' son petit déjeuner ou une douche !
- attention à la conclusion un peu répétitive .

Good luck and keep as cool as you can !

Réponse: Oral/ Interwiew de gerondif, postée le 17-05-2015 à 23:17:52 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
Eddy malou is a fictional character.
It's amazing !! I met Eddy Malou, The singer ! I was in New York, I was watching a street-show when a man rushed towards me. He said: Hide me, they are Paparazzi. So I took him in my home.
He Was He was running away, because they were Paparazzi. He just wanted to walk.
He thanked me, I was so surprised, I was shocked!
So I asked him some questions.
First, What do you feel is you biggest achievement? Well, I'm particulary proud of my career, and the work that I have provided.
Tell me a little bit about your childhood. Sure, I was a very shy and reserved child, What interested me was politics. it's weird for a kid, right? (laught from Eddy Malou)
What are you passionate about ? I am passionate about politics. And I love my son.
Who inspires you ?
My neighbor, she inspires me, since childhood, she has struggled to get ahead in life because she is handicapped but does not give up, and struggled every day to regain a normal life. She is so determined, she inspires me.
What is your favourite movie ?
I don't really have a favorite movie, but my favorite series is "What the Cut" with Antoine Daniel and "Samuel the ventilator."
What do you think of paparazzi ?
oh, no, please, don't talk to me about them, I hate them. next question !
Me : Ok ( laugh )
What's the next step in your career ?
Mhh ... My next step in my career is to get rid OF PAPARAZZI !!
Me : Please, be a little serious, this is an interview Mr. Eddy Malou!
Eddy Malou : Yes sorry. My next step in my career is to increase my popularity.
Me : God thank you! We finally have a serious answer!
Eddy Malou : What did you said ?
Me : No, that's not important!

What would you do if you lose(prétérit) your fans ?
I would be confused, I do not know what to do without them!
What do you think of flying ventilators?
Hmm... I think that... Wait, Flying ventilators do not exist, and it has no relation with our interview!
Me : Sorry...
Me : Someone knocks on the door! I think it's the paparazzi! Quick ! Run Away ! It was a pleasure to talk to you !
Eddy Malou : Yes, here is my phone number, Excuse me, I must go quickly!!
He jumped from the window, luckily I live on the first floor!

Conclusion :
Eddy Malou is really funny. And he invited me to his next meeting. He was very friendly and funny. My opinion changed about him, he's a very friendly celebrity.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux