Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/Summer camp

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/Summer camp
Message de trauzeur posté le 27-05-2015 à 10:11:50 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous.
Pouvez-vous m'aider s'il vous plaît à corriger ce devoir? Merci d'avance.

Sir,

I am writing to apply for the post of camp monitor at your residential summer camps in July.

I am a final year student at university of xxx. I am doing my degree this year in management. I have a high level of spoken English. I love working with people especially children. In fact, I have a long track record on it. For many years, I was part of an organisation which main goal was to look after children in orphanages and we did really well. I was the mastermind of the project. Dealing with people was not difficult for me. At the moment, I am doing a part-time job at a local private nursery school.

I am the kind of person who is fun, enthusiastic and I am always looking for opportunities. When I saw your advertisement, I thought it would be another chance for me to experience something new. And for this reason, I would welcome the chance of being part of this event.

Attached in CV, you will be able to attest all the information requested. I would also be grateful if you could send me some information regarding the areas where the children will be going.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,

Peter More.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 27-05-2015 10:59

Réponse: Correction/Summer camp de gerondif, postée le 27-05-2015 à 10:33:39 (S | E)
Bonjour,
**** Sir,(un peu sec!)

I am writing to apply for the post(job) of camp monitor at your residential summer camps in July.
I am a final year student at the university of xxx / at xxx University. I am doing my degree(on doit pouvoir trouver mieux: to take a final exam....) this year in management. I have a high level of spoken English. I love working with people especially children. In fact, I have a long track record on it. For many years, I was part of an organisation which(dont...) main goal was to look after children in orphanages and we did really well. I was the mastermind of the project. Dealing with people was not difficult for me. At the moment, I am doing a part-time job at a local private nursery school.

I am the kind of person who is fun, enthusiastic and I am always looking for opportunities. When I saw your advertisement, I thought it would be another chance(chance peut signifier le hasard, c'est un faux ami, chercher du côté d'une opportunité...) for me to experience something new. And for this reason, I would welcome the chance of being part of this event.

Attached in CV(d'après vous, c'est le lecteur qui est inclus dans le cv), you will be able to attest(choix du verbe) all the information requested. I would also be grateful if you could send me some (any ou further irait mieux) information regarding the areas where the children will be going.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.(ce signe d'impatience me paraît peu poli)
Yours sincerely,

Peter More.

Réponse: Correction/Summer camp de trauzeur, postée le 28-05-2015 à 11:34:14 (S | E)
Thank you for correcting my homework!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux