Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Dialogue/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Dialogue/aide
Message de seven7xcx posté le 20-01-2016 à 18:04:14 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir,
j'ai un dialogue à faire, j'aimerais être corrigé si possible, merci d'avance.
Le sujet : Imagine un dialogue entre la jeune femme et le policier à la fin du clip "Wake Me Up" d'Aloe Blacc (200 à 300 mots).

Hareth has participated to a demonstration this afternoon to stop her father’s deportation. Two hours after the demonstration, she stayed on the place to talk with one of the policemen about the deportation.
‘Please, let my dad in the United States, he works very hard, he deserves to stay there!’ Hareth said with sadness.
‘I’m aware of that, but there are too many immigrants and we have to stop this now, I’m sorry’ the policeman explain, keeping his calm.
‘I thought the country needed some workers, please keep my dad!” she beg.
‘I can’t, the rules are the rules and I mustn’t break them’ the man tell.
‘Why? He worked for many years, he fought for me and my family. It’s all because of him that I still alive!’ she insist.
‘I told you once that I can’t, and I won’t tell you a third time, go back to your home now please’ the man retort with a little anger.
‘And tell me who will work for the country after my father’s deportation?’ the young woman ask.
‘I don’t know and I really don’t care, I’m doing my job and I’m paid for that.’ the policeman replied, ‘The government is in charge’, and he wants to be through with her.
Hareth sighs desperately, ‘You’ll all regret, I mean, it’s a pathetic decision’.
Hareth leaves the place to rejoin her family. She hopes her father will stay in the United States to work.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 20-01-2016 22:07

Réponse: Dialogue/aide de here4u, postée le 20-01-2016 à 18:43:05 (S | E)
Hello !

Hareth has participated to a demonstration this afternoon to stop her father’s deportation. Two hours after the demonstration, she stayed on the place to talk with one of the policemen about the deportation.
‘Please, let my dad in the United States, he works very hard, he deserves to stay there!’ Hareth said with sadness.
‘I’m aware of that, but there are too many immigrants and we have to stop this now, I’m sorry’ the policeman explain, keeping his calm.
‘I thought the country needed some workers, please keep my dad!” she beg.
‘I can’t, the rules are the rules and I mustn’t break them’ the man tell.
‘Why? He worked for many years, he fought for me and my family. It’s all because of him that I still(auxiliary missing!) alive!’ she insist.
‘I told you once that I can’t, and I won’t tell you a third time, go back to your home now please’ the man retort with a little anger.
‘And tell me who will work for the country after my father’s deportation?’ the young woman ask.
‘I don’t know and I really don’t care, I’m doing my job and I’m paid for that.’ the policeman replied, ‘The government is in charge’, and he wants to be through with her.
Hareth sighs desperately, ‘You’ll all regret, I mean, it’s a pathetic decision’.
Hareth leaves the place to rejoin her family. She hopes her father will stay in the United States to work.

Réponse: Dialogue/aide de seven7xcx, postée le 20-01-2016 à 19:05:38 (S | E)
Les parties en couleurs sont à corriger si j'ai bien compris?

Réponse: Dialogue/aide de gerondif, postée le 20-01-2016 à 21:12:26 (S | E)
Hello,
oui, vos verbes introduisant le dialogue sont à mettre au prétérit par exemple.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux