Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Oral/ B1 Seconde

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/ B1 Seconde
Message de uzrok posté le 06-03-2016 à 21:51:48 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
j'ai un oral d'anglais mardi, et je voudrais m'assurer que mon texte est bon, merci d'avance chers correcteurs !

I will present you this book : On the Road
The author is Jack kerouac, he was an american writer, best know for this novel, wich became an American classic. Pioneering the Beat Generation in the 1950s

In a nutshell, this adventure novel deals with travels and it's a reality fiction. The story takes place in America, in the late 1940s, It follows Sal Paradise, the main caracther, and his pal Dean Moriarty as they crisscross the country, venturing even into Mexico in a quest for the next big adventure.They ramble, They are having a good time, and, most of all they keep moving, moving and moving, All the time, that seems to indicate that it’s most definitely the journey—not the destination—that counts. The novel unfolds like the most epic travel guide ever, which is just one of the many reasons that it’s one of the most important books in American literature.

On the book cover, we can see a 56 Oldsmobile Super 88. The San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge . A piece of paper, Because the story is really the author's own story. All of these deals with the story (the travel)

My favourite passage was the end, when Sal says goodbye to Dean, because in all of the story, when u read the book, u don't care about him, but it's at this moment that u understant that Dean has an important place in the story and there u start to miss him, like the story. My favorite personage is Dean, it because it is mysterious. I did not love Sal, he(it) did not have interest, it was a commonplace character. perhaps it's the main character !
What I found most interesting was how they they crick-cross the country, in quest for liberty and all and how they meet people on their travels. But at some points I found it boring, yeah, sometimes I felt Compelled to read it. I mean, at some moments it was full of emotions, riveting, absorving and all, and at other moments It bored me to tears. Anyway, the book is OK, but, what about the movie ? I recommend you to watch it, it's such a wonderfull movie.

Where do you usually borrow the books u read ?
Did u browse throught the last page in order to find out the ending ?
Did u read other michel kalvin's book ?
When u were a child, what was your favoutite book ?

Merci encore !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-03-2016 22:29

Réponse: Oral/ B1 Seconde de uzrok, postée le 07-03-2016 à 13:18:01 (S | E)
Can I have an answer please ?

Réponse: Oral/ B1 Seconde de uzrok, postée le 07-03-2016 à 17:28:08 (S | E)
S'il vous plait c'est demain

Réponse: Oral/ B1 Seconde de here4u, postée le 07-03-2016 à 18:51:11 (S | E)
Hello !
Ce site ne s'appelle pas 'lastminute.com"! Il vous faut laisser aux membres le temps de travailler ! :?

I will present you this book : On the Road
The author is Jack kerouac, he was an american writer, best know (il faut un participe passé!)for this novel, wich (orthographe) became an American classic. Pioneering the Beat Generation in the 1950s (??? This isn't a sentence!)

In a nutshell, this adventure novel deals with travels and it's a reality fiction. The story takes place in America, in the late 1940s, It follows Sal Paradise, the main caracther,orthographe and his pal Dean Moriarty as they crisscross the country, venturing even into Mexico in a quest for the next big adventure.They ramble, They are having a good time, and, most of all they keep moving, moving and moving, All the time, that seems to indicate that it’s most definitely the journey —not the destination— that counts. The novel unfolds like the most epic travel guide ever, which is just one of the many reasons that it’s one of the most important books in American literature.

On the book cover, we can see a 56 Oldsmobile Super 88. The San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge (pas une phrase non plus!). A piece of paper, Because the story is really the author's own story. All of these deals with the story (the travel)

My favourite passage was the end, when Sal says goodbye to Dean, because in all of the(the whole story) story, when u read the book, u don't care about him, but it's at this moment that u understant that Dean has an important place in the story and there u start to miss him, like the story . My favorite personage is Dean, it because it is mysterious. I did not love Sal, he(it) did not have interest, it was a commonplace character. perhaps it's the main character !
What I found most interesting was how they they crick-cross (temps!)the country, in quest for liberty and all and how they meet people on their travels. But at some points I found it boring, yeah, sometimes I felt Compelled to read it. I mean, at some moments it was full of emotions, riveting, absorving and all, and at other moments It bored me to tears. Anyway, the book is OK, but, what about the movie ? I recommend you to watch it, it's such a wonderfull movie.

Where do you usually borrow the books u read ?
Did u browse throught the last pageS in order to find out the ending ?
Did u read other michel kalvin's book ?
When u were a child, what was your favoutite book ?

Détestable habitude d'employer du 'langage text' inadmissible, bien sûr, un jour d'examen !Attention , de nombreuses phrases n'en sont pas ...

Réponse: Oral/ B1 Seconde de lucile83, postée le 07-03-2016 à 19:18:42 (S | E)
Hello,
Did u browse
Did u read
When u were
...j'ai laissé passer tout ça car il s'agit d'un oral; pour un écrit le topic aurait été supprimé.

Réponse: Oral/ B1 Seconde de uzrok, postée le 07-03-2016 à 20:46:57 (S | E)
Bonjour, merci pour la correction !! merci beaucoup.
Cependant, pour un oral, c'est beaucoup plus décontracté ?
Est-ce grave si je parle avec l'accent au lieu de l'accent ?
ps: le site Lien internet
existe bien.

Réponse: Oral/ B1 Seconde de here4u, postée le 07-03-2016 à 21:57:03 (S | E)
Hello !
je connais bien sûr le site ...(mais ce n'est pas ici !) mais on dirait que certains ne comprennent pas l'humour ...
L'accent américain, et l'anglais américain s'ils sont cohérents et employés tout le long de la prestation sont, bien sûr, bienvenus ... Attention, cependant, à ce qu'ils soient authentiques ... May the FORCE be with you!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux