Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Essai/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Essai/aide
Message de marco007 posté le 23-04-2016 à 13:09:00 (S | E | F)
Hello everybody,
I'm writing again in order to understand what kind of mistakes I am doing by making with my written English.
First of all I want to thank everyone of you who will be so kind to read and to correct my sentences.
In advance, thanks to all who will help me.
Marco

Obviously, as you can read, I'm not very english expert but I would like to improve my English knowledges, using your help.
However my biggest issues are not the written or the reading English but the understanding, especially hearing a movie. Could you help me suggesting me what to do for improving my bad comprehension of English?

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-04-2016 14:14

Réponse: Essai/aide de sherry48, postée le 23-04-2016 à 16:38:45 (S | E)
Hello.
Obviously, as you can see, I'm not very english expert but I would like to improve my English knowledges, using your help.
However my biggest issues are not the written or the reading (keep it the same...reading and __)English but the understanding, especially hearing (Just as you have écouter and entendre, there are two English words. However, we usually say watch for movies.) a movie. Could you help me ___ suggesting me what to do for improving(infinitive) my bad (synonym) comprehension of English?
Sherry

Réponse: Essai/aide de marco007, postée le 23-04-2016 à 18:15:13 (S | E)
Thank you so much Sherry for your time. Thanks to Lucile too.
New trial try.

Obviously, as you an see,I am not an expert in English but I would like to improve my English knowledge with your help.
However my biggest issues are not the writing or the reading English but the understanding, especially during the listening of the radio. Could you help me in suggesting what to do for improve my poor comprehension of English?

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-04-2016 21:56
Trial = procès ou essai (au Grand prix de F1/ en laboratoire/ en sport...mais pas ici
Try = essai/essayer

Réponse: Essai/aide de sherry48, postée le 23-04-2016 à 19:14:48 (S | E)
Hello. A good revision, with just a little more to do.
Obviously, as you can see, I am not an expert in English but I would like to improve my English knowledge with your help.
However my biggest issues are not the writing or the reading English but the understanding it, especially during (there is another word that would work better here) the listening __ of the radio. Could you help me in/by suggesting what to do (This is OK, or there is another word you could use instead of what to do.) for improve (infinitive) my poor comprehension of English?
Bon courage! Sherry

Réponse: Essai/aide de marco007, postée le 24-04-2016 à 13:31:34 (S | E)
Here am I I am!
Thanks Sherry, I'll try my best.

However my biggest issues are not writing or reading English but understanding it, especially while I'm listening the radio. Could you help me in/by suggesting the best way to improve my poor comprehension of English?

it's now better now ?
Thanks in advance and greetings from a beautiful Spring day in Italy.
Marco

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 24-04-2016 13:53

Réponse: Essai/aide de sherry48, postée le 24-04-2016 à 14:59:51 (S | E)
Hello. Yes it's better now. Just choose between in and by, and add the preposition that follows listen, and I think you are finished!
Sherry

-------------------
Modifié par sherry48 le 24-04-2016 15:01
Also...greetings from Cape Cod, where we are enjoying a chilly spring day!

Réponse: Essai/aide de marco007, postée le 25-04-2016 à 11:47:03 (S | E)
It was nice to have your help Sherry!
However my biggest issues are not writing or reading English but understanding it, especially while I'm listening to the radio. Could you help me by suggesting the best way to improve my poor comprehension of English?

P.S. I am listening an english song which I understand the words very well, strange...
Lien internet

Réponse: Essai/aide de sherry48, postée le 25-04-2016 à 23:48:53 (S | E)
Hello.
I think your listening skills aren't so bad! Since you are listening to this song...
Your correction looks great. Sherry

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux