Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Notion /Espace et echange

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Notion /Espace et echange
Message de alex3462 posté le 12-05-2017 à 23:49:35 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir a tous,
si vous pouviez corriger certaines fautes cela m'aiderait vraiment,merci

IDEA OF PROGRESS
Intro : I am going to talk about the idea of progress.First I will give a definition of the idea of progressThe idea of progress can be defined as an improvement, a development or a change a technical, scientific or social advance which contributes to making the world a better place;
Then we will try to answer the to the question "how can artists make the world progress ?"
In a first part we will see how singer can make the world progress with the example of U2 and James Blunt and in a secong part we will see how can painters can make the world progress with the xample of rené magritte.

I SINGERS
A)U2 Bloody Sunday
U2 = singer,making the soung sunday bloody sunday to denounce the war. Context:people who were demonstrating peacefully got shot by soldier in northen ireland in london derry
U2 denounce the war "broken bottles under childrens feet" means that everything is detroyed.U2 critizise the war for breaking families down and for killing innocent people.They wrote it for peace
It takes part in the idea of progress because it can changes people minds about the war and it can give them a vision about it

B)James blunt No bravery
James blunt was a lieutnant in the balkan war.With his song "No bravery" james blunt gives a testimony about the war.Because he was a lieutnant he knows better than everybody how is the war.His song is agaisnt the war and the humains relations and the way they have to act agaisnt the danger.in the song,james blunt says "and i see no bravery,no bravery in your eyes anymore",here he probably talks to a soldier,which means that he sees no bravery in her eyes because he killed someone.As U2 james blunt changes the people mind on the war and the soldiers because he shows how much horrible is the war.
I think james blunt song is more remarkable than u2's song because james blunt was in the war so everything he says is someting that he has seen

II Painter
A)Magritte Golconde
The painting is a surerealistic work of art painted by rené magritte a belgian artist.In this painting we can see man who are all dressed the same with black suit and bowler hats.They all look in the same direction as if they were lining and they are going to same way down to earth.I will give you my oppinion on this painting because all poeple's oppinion are note the same.I mean it's surrealistic art so the interpretation can be different for everybody.I think that magritte wants to denounce men's conformism and their emptiness (because they are all dressed the same and doing the same thing,something that happens in our society actualy).The fact that they are going to the same route may say that they are all comming to death,which means that magritte wants to sentence them because of their conformism
On the contrary we can see a bue sky,typically magritte like,which is a contrast with the oppresive atmosphere,like and escape into heaven
This can make the world progress because it can push people to understand the conformism and to go away and be thelselves

CL We've seen how can artists make the world progress with the example of u2 and james blunt who show a description of the war and who wrote this song to say to everybody that the war is an horrible thing and with magritte who denounce the people behaviour.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 13-05-2017 07:48

Réponse : Notion /Espace et echange de laure95, postée le 13-05-2017 à 10:38:03 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Intro: Then we will try to answer the to (enlever the et to)the question
- In a first part we will see how singer (pluriel)can make the world progress
- how can painters can make the world progress: ordre des mots + pas 2 can)
- rené Magritte: majuscules

I SINGERS
A)U2 Bloody Sunday
U2 = (article)singer,making the soung (orthographe)sunday bloody sunday to denounce the (pas de the) war.
- people who were demonstrating peacefully got shot by soldier (pluriel) in northen ireland (majuscule)
- U2 denounce (faute de conjugaison) the war
- U2 critizise: même remarque + orthographe.
- it can changes (can + infinitif)people (marque de la possession)minds
- a vision about it: précise.

B)James blunt No bravery
- how is the war: ordre des mots.
- agaisnt: orthographe.
- the humains relations
- he sees no bravery in her (pas le bon possessif)eyes
- As U2 james Blunt (majuscules) changes the (pas de the) people (marque de la possession)mind on the war
- how much horrible is the war: ordre des mots.
- I think james blunt (majuscule + marque de la possession)song
- james blunt was in the war: mal dit.
- someting: orthographe.

II Painter
A)Magritte Golconde
- rené Magritte: majuscule.
- belgian: majuscule.
- we can see(article) man (pluriel)who are all dressed the same with black suit (pluriel)
- oppinion (orthographe) are note (participe passé)the same.
- it's s(article)urrealistic art
- magritte: majuscule.
- actualy: orthographe.
- typically (what)magritte like (faute de conjugaison)
- to understand the (pas de the) conformism
- thelselves: ?

CL with magritte who denounce (faute de conjugaison)the people (marque de la possession)behaviour

Réponse : Notion /Espace et echange de alex3462, postée le 13-05-2017 à 10:52:22 (S | E)
merci

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux