Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Lettre relance/CV

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Lettre relance/CV
Message de magaliw24ly posté le 13-05-2014 à 23:35:33 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,

J'ai participé à un Salon au cours duquel j'ai eu l'occasion de discuter avec une entreprise.
Je leur ai donné un CV papier xxx. Je vais donc leur envoyer un email et je voulais avoir votre avis s'il vous plaît concernant la syntaxe.
Voyez-vous des erreurs?
Merci de votre aide!
Magali

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to thank your colleague who I spoke with during the XXXXXX Job Fair which took place in XXX. During the interview I had the chance to discuss my objectives, and express my appreciation for the opportunity that you are offering
As I outlined, my career objective is to obtain a challenging, growth-oriented position with a fast-paced company that best utilizes my education, experience, and abilities. I am convinced that Digital Outsource Services would offer the career progression that I am looking for.

Although I enjoy my current position in XXXXXX I desire to return to the Online Marketing field because it would allow me to pursue my interests, continuously gain new expertise and knowledge, hone my problem-solving skills, challenge me in new ways and allow me to take satisfaction in the business decisions that are carried out as a result of my work.
Your colleague I spoke with told me that all the candidates would start with a customer service representative position which is not a concern for me as it would be the best way to know your company and I do have a relevant experience in this field.

I believe that I would be a perfect candidate for an Online Marketing position, offering the ability for quick-learning and adaptability that is needed for a diversified position. Moreover, I would be more than happy to move to South Africa in order to discover this amazing country, its culture and to work in a completely different environment which would be the challenge that I am looking for.

Please find attached my CV. I would be very excited to work at XXXXXX in Capte Town and look forward to hearing from you.
Please feel free to contact me at any time if you require further information.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Kind regards,
XXXX

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 14-05-2014 08:05

Réponse: Lettre relance/CV de magaliw24ly, postée le 18-05-2014 à 21:12:47 (S | E)
Personne pour m'aider ?

Réponse: Lettre relance/CV de gerondif, postée le 18-05-2014 à 22:51:57 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
quelques retouches,

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to thank your colleague who I spoke with during the XXXXXX Job Fair which took place in XXX. During the interview I had the chance(opportunity) to discuss my objectives, and express my appreciation for the opportunity that you are offering
As I outlined, my career objective is to obtain a challenging, growth-oriented position with a fast-paced company that best utilizes my education, experience, and abilities. I am convinced that Digital Outsource Services would offer the career progression that I am looking for.

Although I enjoy my current position in XXXXXX I desire to return to the Online Marketing field because it would allow me to pursue my interests, continuously gain new expertise and knowledge, hone my problem-solving skills, challenge me in new ways and allow me to take satisfaction in the business decisions that are carried out as a result of my work.
Your colleague I spoke with told me that all the candidates would start with a customer service representative position which is not a concern for me as it would be the best way to know your company and I do have a relevant experience in this field.

I believe that I would be a perfect candidate for an Online Marketing position, offering the ability for quick-learning and adaptability that is needed for a diversified position. Moreover, I would be more than happy to move to South Africa in order to discover this amazing country, its culture and to work in a completely different environment which would be the challenge that I am looking for.

Please find attached my CV. I would be very excited(me semble un peu famillier. thrilled/most happy/enthralled) to work at XXXXXX in Cape Town and look forward to hearing from you.
Please feel free to contact me at any time if you require (should you require) further information.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Kind regards,
XXXX

Réponse: Lettre relance/CV de magaliw24ly, postée le 21-05-2014 à 00:02:33 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup Gerondif!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux