Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/cover letter

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/cover letter
Message de margot78 posté le 08-10-2014 à 14:08:22 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,
Je souhaite partir en Ecosse ou en Irlande pour une année, et je veux postuler au Musée du Whisky d’Édimbourg.
Pourriez-vous s'il vous plait relire ma lettre de motivation ? La voici :

I'm writing to apply to for a position in The Scotch Whisky Experience. Thanks to my previous experiences I am polyvalent I could work in any service of the museum where you will need me. I'm available to start working in November.

After three years of studying Wine and Spirits trade in France I have been really fascinate about the whisky, and I am truly interesting about the Scottish culture and history. Obviously, your company seemed to be the perfect place where I could increase my knowledge in both areas.

During my studies I realized several internship in companies in various sectors in a cellar of wine and spirits, wholesale of wine, tourism, waitress. Thanks to this experiences I will be able to occupy different positions within your company. As a saleswoman I was charge of analysing customer demand and propose them a selection of products in a wine and spirits cellar in Paris, during this period I had to interact with French and foreign clients, so I had to to speak with them in English. At XXX I had to animate wine tasting lesson in French and in English, I also had to do guided tours of the museum exhibition. Finally, I have worked as a waitress at the Museum restaurant.

I will be glad to reinvest my skills in any department of The Scotch Whisky Experience where you will need me.

Please find my CV attached. I would be grateful if you would consider me for any suitable positions. I am available for interview on skype please contact me by e-mail.

Merci d'avance ;)

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-10-2014 21:27

Réponse: Correction/cover letter de bluestar, postée le 08-10-2014 à 16:32:39 (S | E)
Bonjour..

I'm writing to apply to for a position in The Scotch Whisky Experience. Thanks to my previous experiences I am polyvalent ['versatile' irait mieux] and I could work in any service of the museum where you will may need me. I'm available to start working in November.

After three years of studying Wine and Spirits trade in France I have been really fascinate (a reformuler) about the whisky, and I am truly interesting about in the Scottish culture and history. Obviously, your company seemed to be the perfect place where I could increase my knowledge in both areas.

During my studies I realized (un autre verbe: servir) several internship(pluriel) in companies in various sectors in a cellar of wine and spirits, wholesale of wine, tourism, waitress. Thanks to this (pluriel) experiences I will(le conditionnel serait mieux que le futur ici) be able to occupy different positions within your company. As a saleswoman I was (manque une prep. ici) charge of analysing customer demand and propose(utiliser le participe ici) them a selection of products in a wine and spirits cellar in Paris. Dduring this period I had to interact with French and foreign clients, so I had to to speak with them in English. At XXX I had to animate (un faux ami) wine-tasting lesson (pluriel) in French and in English, and I also had to do guided tours of the museum exhibition. Finally, I have worked as a waitress at the Museum restaurant.

I will be glad to reinvest apply my skills in any department of The Scotch Whisky Experience where you will may need me.

Please find my CV attached. I would be grateful if you would consider me for any suitable positions. I am available for interview on skype please contact me by e-mail.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux