Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Aide/candidature emploi

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Aide/candidature emploi
Message de ketura1578 posté le 26-10-2014 à 19:50:09 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Je veux postuler pour une offre d'emploi qui m'intéresse énormément. L'offre étant en anglais, je pense que la meilleure façon d'y répondre est d'écrire une lettre de motivation et CV en anglais même si le poste est en France . N'étant pas bilingue, j'aimerais avoir un avis extérieur et d'experts en la matière qui pourraient si possible me souligner mes fautes de temps et/ou d'expressions.
Merci par avance.
Voici mon CV

Dear Sir,
I am writing to apply for the position of Junior Strategic Planning Assistant advertised in (école) website. This offer caught my attention since I think I have both the skills and the background you are looking for.

Currently a five-year student in ECS Paris Master's in Digital Communication program, I am looking for 12- months of apprenticeship in strategic planning. I am aware about the large number of applications submitted, I will try to convince you to appoint me on this position.
Within four years of studies in communication, I acquired strong knowledge in advertising and marketing. Additionaly, my one-year of work experience me make having a better understanding of customer demanding and expectations. As my first experience in advertising agency, I was lucky to work at Babel strategic planning department. During this, I have a demonstrated ability to implement strategic recommendations building. This has included doing benchmark, trendwatching and market and data research. Through that, I developed analytical and synthesis skills and also improving my knowledge in brand strategy. Passionate by communication universe, I was really appreciate each tasks giving, that is why I would like renew this working experience.

During my internship as mediaplanner , my digital media skills have been demonstrated while I was in charge of overseeing the smooth running of Emlyon and ISC Paris campaign. I am particularly interested in web. My long-term goal is to become a digital planner junior for a successful agency or company to start my career in advertising.

I am self-motivated and a open minded person. I also enjoy a challenge, and am keen to use my skills and experience at (agence).

I would like the opportunity to meet in person to share more about my background and the skills I would bring to your company. I would welcome an opportunity to further discuss my application further with you at interview. Thanking you in advance for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-10-2014 20:41

Réponse: Aide/candidature emploi de lucile83, postée le 27-10-2014 à 07:13:33 (S | E)
Anyone?

Réponse: Aide/candidature emploi de bluestar, postée le 27-10-2014 à 16:49:56 (S | E)
Bonjour...

I am writing to apply for the position of Junior Strategic Planning Assistant advertised in on the (école) website. This offer caught my attention since I think I have both the skills and the background you are looking for.

Currently a five-year student in ECS Paris Master's in Digital Communication program, I am looking for 12- months of apprenticeship in strategic planning. I am aware about the large number of applications submitted, and I will try to convince you to appoint me on this position.
Within ('After' est mieux) four years of studies in communication, I acquired a strong(il ya une meilleure adjectif: d--p) knowledge in advertising and marketing. Additionally, my one-year of work experience me make having (non; utiliser plus simplement le verbe 'to give') me a better understanding of customer demanding and expectations. As my first experience in advertising agency, I was lucky to work at Babel strategic planning department. During this period, I have a demonstrated ability (a reformuler)to implement strategic recommendations building. This has included doing benchmark, trendwatching and market and data research. Through that, I developed analytical and synthesis skills and also improving (utiliser le passé pas le participe) my knowledge in brand strategy. Passionate by communication universe, I was really appreciate each tasks giving (sens est pas clair, reformuler) , that is why I would like (manque preposition) renew this working experience.

During my internship as media planner , my digital media skills have been demonstrated while I was in charge of overseeing the smooth running of Emlyon and ISC Paris campaign. I am particularly interested in the world wide web. My long-term goal is to become a digital planner junior (ordre des mots francais ici) for a successful agency or company to start my career in advertising.

I am self-motivated and a open minded person. I also enjoy a challenge, and am keen to use my skills and experience at (agence).

I would like the opportunity to meet in person to share more about my background and the skills I would bring to your company. I would welcome an opportunity to further discuss my application further with you at interview. Thanking you in advance for your time and consideration.

Réponse: Aide/candidature emploi de ketura1578, postée le 27-10-2014 à 17:58:44 (S | E)

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux