Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/motivation

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/motivation
Message de aminaweb posté le 01-11-2014 à 15:55:47 (S | E | F)
Hello,
I translated a cover letter of motivation in English and I am looking for someone for correction,please.
Thanks in advance
Here is my letter:

Subject: Application for a post digital project leader in your agency's Nancy.
Mr, currently project manager and Web marketing freelance, I wish to continue my experiment in a more international context. I am interested in XXX because it is a creative digital agency with an international network that achieves exceptional interactive experiences. Passionate about technology and digital innovations, my candidacy may interest you.
The Master content and Internet projects as well as my experiences have allowed me to me specialized in digital project management and Web marketing strategies. I developed skills allowing me today to support all stages of web site creation and the implementation of SEO strategy.
During my five month internship with the company XXX, I managed the project of creating a private social network. I have also participated in operations the real estate application XXX webmarketing. During the last four months mission I made as a web project manager and webmarketing for XXX, I had responsibility for planning a project of creation of site of online sales of ready-to-wear and the definition of its launch strategy.
I am currently speaking at all stages related to the realization of a project for my clients, the drafting of the specifications in the design of the information architecture and web integration.
Curious, creative, meticulous and committed the work well done. Having the habit of both teamwork and perfect autonomy, I know to show initiative at the right time. I am at your disposal to meet you in an interview, fixed at your convenience. In the meantime, please accept, Sir, my most respectful greetings.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 01-11-2014 16:02

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux