Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/ cover letter

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/ cover letter
Message de alex86 posté le 03-11-2014 à 11:29:39 (S | E | F)
Hello,
I'm in Master and I want to search an internship in CA, US or NL. I've written an letter cover cover letter but I'm not sure if whether I made the correct translation. Could you help me please ? Thank you in advance

Object: Unsolicited applications for the post of export sales trainee

Available from early March 2015 for a period of 4 to 6 months
Placement under agreement of the Master 2 XXXXXXXX, University of XXXXXX

Dear Sir or Madame,

Your company operates in the international wine world, importing wines from many countries around the world such as France, and selling it among your distribution channels. Your competence of international wine trade is that I wish to develop. The end of my studies gives me the opportunity to benefit from the professional knowledge structure of this sector through an internship, and I would like to do it in your company.

Having seen my interest for the wine sector flourish only recently, so I wanted to make it a continuation of my studies. Therefore currently studying a Master 2 XXXXXX at the University of XXXXXX, I strive to achieve this training, which seems to me the best opportunity to gain new experiences, even more rewarding to achieve the realization my goals and to integrate myself in this industry.

Curious by nature and hard worker, still determined to go ahead, my initial training in my studies allowed me to benefit from a multidisciplinary knowledge in areas such as law, economics and management. Thereafter, my year of academic exchange in the Netherlands has enriched my knowledge in marketing and communication, while discovering a new way of working and perfecting my English language skills.

Convinced that my contribution would be a benefit to your organization and my career, I address this letter to you today in the hope of working with you and take advantage of your expertise and your working methods while contributing to the development of your business and the goals that are yours.

Yours faithfully.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 03-11-2014 12:42

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux