Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/ Lettre motivation

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/ Lettre motivation
Message de chloeemm posté le 06-05-2015 à 17:11:32 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
je suis étudiante en tourisme et je recherche un stage à l'étranger. Cependant je ne suis pas bilingue,ma lettre ne peut donc pas être parfaite, quelqu'un peut-il la corriger svp s'il vous plait ?
Merci pour vos réponses.

Object : Spontaneous application

Dear Sir,
I am writing to you as I am looking for a work placment for 12 weeks starting on the 1st of September. I am currently at 1st year student at ESTHUA, the faculty of Tourism & Hotel Management at the University of Angers, in France and I wish to carry out my work placement in the Hotel sector.
I believe that by training with you and your team, I would gain invaluable skills and acquire the necessary skills in hotel management. I can bring to your hotel, my skills of welcoming and listening to customers. I also have a good level of English & this would allow me to welcome & communicate with guests more easily.
I am a very organised person. I am also very rigoureuse and dynamic. I can adapt easily to any situation and this would allow me to easily integrate your team. I think that your hotel could benefit from my experience. I would really appreciate the opportunity to work in your company, because I think it'll be the best way to improve my English, and to discover a new way of living in Dubai.
Please find enclose my Curriculum Vitae which give you full details.
I remain at your entire disposal for any futher information.
Yours faithfully

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 06-05-2015 17:45

Réponse: Correction/ Lettre motivation de gerondif, postée le 06-05-2015 à 17:45:28 (S | E)
Hello,
not many mistakes, as far as I can see

Object : Spontaneous application

Dear Sir,
I am writing to you as I am looking for a work placement for 12 weeks starting on the 1st of September. I am currently a 1st year student at ESTHUA, the faculty of Tourism & Hotel Management at the University of Angers, in France and I wish to carry out my work placement in the Hotel sector.
I believe that by training with you and your team, I would gain invaluable skills and acquire the necessary skills in hotel management. I can bring to your hotel, my skills of welcoming and listening to customers. I also have a good level of English and this would allow me to welcome and communicate with guests more easily.
I am a very organised person. I am also very rigoureuse(double click on the word to have a translation in a dictioanry) and dynamic. I can adapt easily to any situation and this would allow me to easily integrate your team. I think that your hotel could benefit from my experience. I would really appreciate the opportunity to work in your company, because I think it'll be the best way to improve my English, and to discover a new way of living in Dubai.
Please find enclose(past participle) my Curriculum Vitae which give (simple present, third person = S) you full details.
I remain at your entire disposal for any futher information.
Yours faithfully

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux