Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction CV/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction CV/aide
Message de gaabz29 posté le 14-06-2015 à 03:05:11 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Ayant fini mon CV j'aimerais avoir votre avis, à savoir l’orthographe, la grammaire et la forme de ce CV, s'il vous semble correct.
Merci pour vos réponses.

I'm a French man and I'm in Australia on a 1-year Working Holiday Visa. I have made up my mind to come to Australia for a new experience and work in an English environment.
I have experience in English. I used to work in a night club at xxx United Kingdom) as Glass Collector for six months where I improved my English level. I have also experience as factory worker, and I worked as shelf stacker in supermarket and deli worker during the summer when I was student.
Throughout my working experience, I developed an open mind to take on responsibility. This would serve me every day and give a real vision of the work world. I became organized and thorough in my work.
I can do any work I set my mind to. The most important thing to me is work because inactivity does not appeal to me. The more I work, the more confidence I can build. I am independent, a hard worker and really enthusiastic. I'm a fast leaner and highly motivated. I'm fully available in the week and during the week-end. I'm ready to start working for you as soon as you need me to.
Feel free to contact me whenever you want.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Sept 2013 to May 2015 : Factory worker
To finance my travel to Australia I worked in a boiler factory (Usine de fabrication de chaudières)occupying various posts

June to August 2013: Shelf stocker (Rayon lessive)
Stocked shelves and managed stock rotation as necessary
Assisted customers with locating items when necessary
Managed inventory and store stocks

Nov 2012 to May 2013: Glass Collector
My task was to collect and clean glasses, sweap and mop the floor
Receive deliveries and stock them in the stock room
Then I worked at the reception of the locker room
Couples of months later I was in charge to explain at the new employees our way to work in the night club.

July-August 2012: Deli Worker (Traiteur supermarché)
Sliced and weighed deli meats and cheeses
Maintained and stocked all designated section areas

July-August 2010/2011: Shelf Stocker (Mise en rayon fruits et legumes)
Maintained and stocked all designated section areas in laundry

May-June 2011 : Design Office
Draw all the factory process to know where incorporate the next machines in the factory

July 2009 to August 2009 : Factory worker
Full time job as a food factory worker, occupying various posts.

July 2008 to August 2009 : Oyster picker
Summer job as an employee in an oyster exploitation in charge of the picking

EDUCTION AND QUALIFICATIONS
2010-2012: Vocational training certificate in Industrial Product Design
Two years after the French baccalaureat (equivalent to A ‘levels)

2008-2010: BTEC National Diploma in Microtechnics

2006-2008: BTEC First Diploma in Electronics

LANGUAGE AND SKILLS
Language:
French: mother tongue
English: fluent

Demonstrative:
Dynamic, adaptive, rigorous, able to work as a team as well as alone, multitasking skills and punctual.

INTEREST AND HOBBIES
Sports - I played football since I was 5 years old. I'm passionate about the sport and I like also follow the NBA and Tennis.
Traveling - United Kingdom, Japan, Spain

Je vous remercie!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 14-06-2015 07:57
Anonymat et mise en forme standard

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux