Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/motivation Erasmus

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/motivation Erasmus
Message de juliettecaen posté le 06-12-2015 à 20:59:02 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous.
je souhaite effectuer un Erasmus en Pologne. je dois donc rédiger une lettre de motivation en anglais. Pourriez-vous s'il vous plait m'aider à corriger les fautes pour mettre toutes les chances de mon coté?
Merci pour vos réponses!

Object : Erasmus's exchange in the University xxxxx (Poland)

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

I am currently a second year student in public law and political science and I am very interested in spending the first semester of my third year in the University xxx in Poland.
Poland is a country which attracts me. His culture and history are very different from France. I've already had the chance to visit English countries but not Poland and I'm searching for discover new places. By searching informations on Poznan, I noticed that it was an active and traditionnal city with a prestigious university. I've contacted a student who has decided to go in AMU this year, she explained me her experience and told me that the living and working conditions were ideal and that Poznan is a cultural city with many places to visit. She is delighted by her stay. This testimony has confirmed my desire to leave.

For my professional project, going to xxx would be an interesting experience. Indeed I expect to work in international relationships. In this purview, be in an international context, be confronted to other realities and point of views, and develop a broader outlook are to my mind indespensable experiences and qualities. The university has many partnerships with other schools all over the world. Plus, in Poland I have the opportunity to choose the courses that I want, wich interest me in order to confirm my project. These courses will be taught by other professors who certainly have a different approch of the course.

Moreover, going to this university could help me to improve my English level, which is already quite good because I've been three time in an international college in England during my holidays. International studies are not a first for me. This is a language that I like but unfortunatly by staying in Paris I don't have the opportunity to practice a lot.

Personnally, I think that this erasmus is a unique opportunity. Of course it's a value added on a curriculum vitae but it's also the possibility to open up to many nationalities, to learn about the other but also on myself and to acquire maturity. I believe that a new environment, far from my home country, could give me the necessary motivation to continue to be invested in my studies as far as I am since I arrived in xxx of Paris.

I hope this letter have retained your attention and have allowed you to understand my real motivation for this exchange.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-12-2015 21:25

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux