Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Verb +adjective=happiness+pleasure
Message de felin posté le 20-11-2005 à 18:47:31 (S | E | F | I)

Bonsoir tout le monde

Correction Samedi soir 27/11/05

1.Verb + happiness

Complete the sentences with the correct form of the following verbs:
bring, find, wish
1. After two failed marriages, he seems to have........... happiness with his third wife.
2. I'd like to take this opportunity to........... you every happiness for the future.
3. People think that money........... happiness. That’s why they buy lottery tickets.

2. Noun + preposition + happiness

Complete the sentences with the following nouns:
a guarantee, the key, pursuit.

1.I've spent my life trying to find the ........... to true happiness and peace of mind.
2. Basic human rights are the right to life, liberty, and the ........... of happiness.
3.I think living together before you get married is no ........... of future happiness.

3. Verb + pleasure
be, give, get, read, combine, with.

1. Lots of people .......... great pleasure from painting in water colours.
2. Few things in this world .......... me more pleasure than a long, hot bath.
3. The trip to New York will enable me to .......... business with pleasure.
4. It certainly .......... a real pleasure to hear from you after all these years.
5. Some people .......... Shakespeare's plays for pleasure, while most schoolchildren read them because they have to!

4. Adjective + pleasure
Choose the correct collocation:
1. After the operation she was able to enjoy easy / simple pleasures like walking again.
2. I can't give up smoking - it's one of the few / small pleasures I have left in life.
3. Well, fancy meeting you here! This is an unusual / unexpected pleasure!
4. Children find constant / endless pleasure in playing with simple things like water.

Good luck.

-------------------
Edité par felin le 20-11-2005 18:56

Réponse: Verb +adjective=happiness+pleasure de nanette33, postée le 21-11-2005 à 11:02:26 (S | E)
Hello Felin

1.Verb + happiness

bring, find, wish
1. After two failed marriages, he seems to have find happiness with his third wife.
2. I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you every happiness for the future.
3. People think that money bring happiness. That’s why they buy lottery tickets.

1.I've spent my life trying to find the key to true happiness and peace of mind.
2. Basic human rights are the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
3.I think living together before you get married is no a guarantee of future happiness.

3. Verb + pleasure

1. Lots of people get with great pleasure from painting in water colours.
2. Few things in this world give me more pleasure than a long, hot bath.
3. The trip to New York will enable me to combine business with pleasure.
4. It certainly be a real pleasure to hear from you after all these years.
5. Some people read Shakespeare's plays for pleasure, while most schoolchildren read them because they have to!

4. Adjective + pleasure
1. After the operation she was able to enjoy simple pleasures like walking again.
2. I can't give up smoking - it's one of the small pleasures I have left in life.
3. Well, fancy meeting you here! This is an unexpected pleasure!
4. Children find constant pleasure in playing with simple things like water.

Réponse: Verb +adjective=happiness+pleasure de fik, postée le 21-11-2005 à 11:09:15 (S | E)
Hello Felin,

Pas encore reveillée, alors j'espère ne pas faire trop de fautes

1.Verb + happiness

bring, find, wish
1. After two failed marriages, he seems to have found happiness with his third wife.
2. I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you every happiness for the future.
3. People think that money doesn't bring / brings (it depends on your mood) happiness. That’s why they buy lottery tickets.

1.I've spent my life trying to find the pursuit to true happiness and peace of mind.
2. Basic human rights are the right to life, liberty, and the key of happiness.
3.I think living together before you get married is no a guarantee of future happiness.

3. Verb + pleasure

1. Lots of people get great pleasure from painting in water colours.
5. Some people read Shakespeare's plays for pleasure, while most schoolchildren read them because they have to!

4. Adjective + pleasure
1. After the operation she was able to enjoy easy / simple pleasures like walking again.
2. I can't give up smoking - it's one of the few / small pleasures I have left in life.
3. Well, fancy meeting you here! This is an unusual / unexpected pleasure!
4. Children find constant / endless pleasure in playing with simple things like water.

Many thanks and see you soon for the correction

-------------------
Edité par fik le 21-11-2005 11:09

Réponse: Verb +adjective=happiness+pleasure de isa71, postée le 27-11-2005 à 22:01:54 (S | E)
hello Mimi

1.Verb + happiness

1. After two failed marriages, he seems to have find happiness with his third wife.
3. People think that money bring happiness. That’s why they buy lottery tickets.

1.I've spent my life trying to find the key to true happiness and peace of mind.
2. Basic human rights are the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
3.I think living together before you get married is no a garantee of future happiness.

3. Verb + pleasure

4. Adjective + pleasure

1. After the operation she was able to enjoy simple pleasures like walking again.
2. I can't give up smoking - it's one of the small pleasures I have left in life.
4. Children find endless pleasure in playing with simple things like water.

isa

Réponse: Verb +adjective=happiness+pleasure de elastic1, postée le 28-11-2005 à 18:28:30 (S | E)
I note a few grammar mistakes in the posted exercises

Réponse: Verb +adjective=happiness+pleasure de felin, postée le 28-11-2005 à 20:28:57 (S | E)
Bonsoir tout le monde

J'ai eu u n probleme d'ordinateur par consequent je n'ai pas pu donner les corrections. Je m'en excuse
Je vous donnerai les corrections ce soir.

Merci de votre comprehension

Bonsoir elastic : je n'ai pas compris votre question, pourriez vous m'expliquer plus clair svp, merci.

-------------------
Edité par felin le 28-11-2005 20:30

Réponse: Verb +adjective=happiness+pleasure de felin, postée le 28-11-2005 à 22:11:26 (S | E)
Bonsoir tout le monde

Voici la correction:

1.Verb + happiness

1. After two failed marriages, he seems to have found happiness with his third wife.
3. People think that money brings happiness. That’s why they buy lottery tickets.

3.I think living together before you get married is no guarantee of future happiness

3. Verb + pleasure

4. It certainly is a real pleasure to hear from you after all these years.
5. Some people read forShakespeare's plays for pleasure, while most schoolchildren read them because they have to!

4. Adjective + pleasure

2. I can't give up smoking - it's one of the few pleasures I have left in life.
4. Children find endless pleasure in playing with simple things like water.

pour tout le monde attention pour les temps du verbe

pour votre participation.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux