Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Help him,rack your brains/6

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Help him,rack your brains/6
Message de here4u posté le 28-09-2017 à 19:49:54 (S | E | F)
Hello dear Friends,
Here is my poor Student... (He may not have worked too much in the past years because I must admit his level is terrible. )
L'exercice II), vous le verrez, est plus difficile et moins ludique que "your dear old abacus" ... Tenez bon !
Je pense que cet exercice mérite bien ses et sera corrigé en ligne le dimanche 15 octobre, tard.
Ah ! Bien sûr, ... I give you THE FORCE... You'll need it!

I)Time to help my poor students in need: please HELP… will you?
Your mission, and I know you love it , will be to CORRECT as many mistakes as you can. PLEASE, WRITE THE CORRECTED WORDS or sentences IN CAPITALS…(Colours are lost in transfers.) Add punctuation if necessary.

When you move with anyone there are little thinks who will be always truth. One of theirs is these :
One people will be always more clean that an another. There’s chances than some thing you know in your hearth is not than big of a deal become some thing that make your bloud boiling. So you will explain your flat mates that the dishs of last wenesday are in still the sink and than you must have folded your roomies’s cloths in order to washing yours own. Beside, this pesk lamp was again left on for two hundreds millions times. So when you’ll be doing this, let’s stop. It’s not worse to complain. Why spending so energy four nothing. Hyring cleaner on the budget and adding it to the rent gave to the tenant. So when you’re doing this, let’s stop and displaid a baner saying : « what liberty is for the pick deaf is for the minou ! » or « My left to swing my first end where his nose begin ».

II) Les phrases suivantes sont toutes extraites des dernières versions que vous avez faites.
La plus grosse difficulté y était de bien traduire le niveau de langue de la fillette de 12 ans qui était élevée par son père seul, ouvrier dans une fabrique de bière. (la maman avait quitté la maison pour suivre un homme)
Maintenant, vous devez transcrire ces phrases en utilisant la langue d’une enfant du même âge, ayant vécu la même séparation, mais élevée dans une famille « upper class », et utilisant UN REGISTRE SOUTENU. Vous devez changer certains mots et certaines constructions.
Vous pouvez légèrement adapter la situation, mais ne pas changer le sens, ou métamorphoser le texte et ne pas écrire plus de 120 mots. (indiquez le nombre de mots précis)

1. We had to make an effort though because a couple of times one of those bloody social workers showed up, poking her nose in where it wasn’t wanted.
2. He’d sit in the big chair in front of the telly and I’d fetch him a beer.
3. The next morning, he wasn’t all sourfaced though, like he usually was with a hangover.
4. My dad could be pretty stingy about presents but this time he’d gone nuts.
5. I didn’t get the boots I’d really wanted but it didn’t seem like I could say anything about it then. (= 103 words)

(Vous voyez que vous pouvez écrire un peu plus long que le texte initial ... Pas PLUS DE 120 mots !)

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 28-09-2017 21:39

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/6 de lucile83, postée le 29-09-2017 à 13:41:08 (S | E)
Hello
Enjoyed that exercise, thanks
Ready

Upper class
1.We had to improve however, because one of the strict social workers came and visited us unexpectedly.
2.He would rest in the armchair, watching television and waiting for me to bring him a glass of beer.
3.The next morning, he surprisingly was in good mood, contrary to the days when he had drunk too much.
4.My dad usually did not spend much about presents, but for once he spoiled us.
5.I was not offered my favourite boots but I behaved and kept silent then. (= 84 words)

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/6 de here4u, postée le 04-10-2017 à 17:58:40 (S | E)
My student had copied a sentence twice...
Thanks for your carefulness, Maxwell !

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/6 de alpiem, postée le 09-10-2017 à 16:20:48 (S | E)
HELLO,help student

I)
When you move with anyone there are little thinks who will be always truth. One of theirs is these :
When you move TOGETHER with SOMEONE there are A FEW THINGS WHICH will always be true. One of THEM is THIS ONE:

One people will be always more clean that an another. There's chances than some thing you know in your hearth is not than
One people will ALWAYS BE CLEANER than another.THERE ARE chances THAT SOMETHING you know in your HEART is NO BIG DEAL

big of a deal become some thing that make your bloud boiling. So you will explain your flat mates that the dishs of last
will become SOMETHING that MAKES THE OTHER'S BLOOD boiling. OLSO, you will explain TO your flat mates that the DISHES of last

wenesday are in still the sink and than you must have folded your roomies's cloths in order to washing yours own.Beside
wednesday are STILL in the sink and THAT you HAD TO FOLD YOUR ROOMIES' CLOTHES in order to WASH YOUR OWN ones. BESIDES,

this pesk lamp was again left on for two hundreds millions times. So when you'll be doing this, let's stop. It's no
this PESQUY lamp HAD BEEN left on AGAIN for two HUNDRED MILLION times.So, when you ARE doing this, let's stop.THERE IS NO

worse to complain. Why spending so energy four nothing. Hyring cleaner on the budget and adding it to the rent gave t to need to com. COMPLAINING.Why SPEND SO MUCH energy FOR nothing!. Why HIRE A cleaner on the budget and ADD it to the rent GIVEN to

the tenant. So when you're doing this, let's stop and displaid a baner saying : « what liberty is for the pick deaf is
the tenant.So, when you're doing this, let's stop and DISPLAY a baner saying : I left the following for you....
for the minou ! or My left to swing my first end where his nose begin.(this one too=)

II)
1. We had to make an effort though because a couple of times one of those bloody social workers showed up, poking her nose in where it wasn’t wanted.
We were obliged to make an effort though because at times we were experimenting the visit of a few social workers who came unexpectedly to check up on our accountancy.

He used to sit in the armchair in front of the television set and I would bring him a bottle of ale from the refrigerator.

3. The next morning, he wasn’t all sourfaced though, like he usually was with a hangover.
The next morning, he was not sourfaced though, like he usually was when he had drunk a little too much .

My dad was not craving on giving presents, but this time , he had overreacted.

5. I didn’t get the boots I’d really wanted but it didn’t seem like I could say anything about it then. (= 103 words)
Unfortunately I didn't have the boots I was expected to ,but I will be quite honored to wear that magnifiscent pair!(110)

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/6 de icare29, postée le 10-10-2017 à 12:31:26 (S | E)
Hello Here4u , and all hardworkers , here is my work OK FOR CORRECTION

THE POOR STUDENT'S TEXT
When you move with anyone there are little thinks who will be always true. One of theirs is these :
One people will be always more clean that an another. There's chances than some thing you know in your hearth is not than big of a deal become some thing that make your bloud boiling. So you will explain your flat mates that the dishs of last wenesday are in still the sink and than you must have folded your roomies's cloths in order to washing yours own. Beside, this pesk lamp was again left on for two hundreds millions times. So when you'll be doing this, let's stop. It's not worse to complain. Why spending so energy four nothing. Hyring cleaner on the budget and adding it to the rent gave to the tenant. So when you're doing this, let's stop and displaid a baner saying : « what liberty is for the pick deaf is for the minou ! » or « My left to swing my first end where his nose begin ».

POOR STUDENT'S TEXT CORRECTED
when you move with someone there are little things , which will always be true. One of those is that :
Each one must always be as clean as anyone .There is chances that something you know in your heart, is not as big as a deal which become something making your blood boiLing. so you will have to explain your flatmate that the last wednesday's dishes are still in the sink and that you must have folded your roomy clothes so that to wash it in your own way. Besides , this desk lamp had still remained switch on two hundred million times , So when you are doing this , let's stop . it's not worse to complain . Why spend so much energy for nothing .Hire cleaner on the budget and add it to the rent payed by the tenant . So, when you are doing this, let's stop and display a banner saying :"Liberty is the same for both a wicked deaf an a gentle minou " or " my left to swing my fist on his face and where his nose begin to bleed " .
PS: (I confess I haven't understood anything about the sense of these two last sentences , I have imagine an answer far away from what it should be written , I also think that the poor student have a terrible hangover when he has written his text ,because many sentences are impenetrable for me!.

TRANSCRIPTION DES PHRASES
1. We had to make an effort though because a couple of times one of those bloody social workers showed up, poking her nose in where it wasn't wanted.
2. He'd sit in the big chair in front of the telly and I'd fetch him a beer.
3. The next morning, he wasn't all sourfaced though, like he usually was with a hangover.
4. My dad could be pretty stingy about presents but this time he'd gone nuts.
5. I didn't get the boots I'd really wanted but it didn't seem like I could say anything about it then. (= 103 words)

1 - It was necessary for us to clean our house for avoiding the social workers to come home and put her nose in our private belongings
2 I was so happy to go and fetch a beer for my father who watched the TV after his work
3- the face's father was always crabby after un hangover but this next morning I have found his face agreeable to see
4- My father was not used to spending money for gifts but this time he had done crasy things for me
5-My father gave me so much gifts that I wasn't disappointed at not having new boots that I wanted to have (=105 words.)

Dear Here4u ,Thank you for this new test

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/6 de tereda, postée le 11-10-2017 à 10:34:10 (S | E)
hello dear friends,
this is my try, the least that can be said is I am not sure of me.... anyway...

I)Time to help my poor students in need:

EN ITALIQUE CE QUE JE N'AI PAS CHANGE, FAUTE DE COMPREHENSION;:

When you move TO LIVE WITH SOMEONE there are SOME THINGS WHICH will be always TRUE. One of THEM is :
One PERSON will be always CLEANER THAN ANOTHER. There IS A CHANCE that something you know in your heart is not so big to become something that make your BLOOD BOILING.
So you will HAVE TO EXPLAIN your flat mates that the DISHES of last WEDNESDAY are still IN the sink and THAT THEY MUST HAVE folded their roommates clothes in order to wash yours own. BESIDES, this DESK lamp was STILL LIGHTED LEFT on for two HUNDRED millions times. So when you're going TO DO THAT, PLEASE STOP. It is not worth complaining about. Why spend energy FOR NOTHING ?
Hiring Cleaner WILL BE ADDED TO THE RENT, AND THE BUDGET WILL BE CHARGED TO THE TENANT'S RENT.

It’s not worth complaining, and display a banner saying : « YOUR LIBERTY TO SWING YOUR FIST ENDS JUST WHERE MY NOSE BEGINS OR MY RIGHT TO SWING MY FIST ENDS WHERE YOUR NOSE BEGINS.

II) Transcrire ces phrases en utilisant la langue ......
1. We had to make an effort though because a couple of times, one zealous social workers showed up and had a look where we'd rather not they were interested by .
2. He would sit in the armchair watching TV, and usually I brought him a glass of wine.
3. Next morning, he was not too cranky, as usual when he had had a drink of too much.
4. My dad could be thrifty regarding presents but this time, he had been very generous, as you can see......
5. Of course, he didn't offer the boots of my dreams, but he promised me to bring me to winter holidays in ALPeS, and to offer me all skiing climbs up I would want.

dear Here4U

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/6 de here4u, postée le 11-10-2017 à 11:44:42 (S | E)
Posté pour Chocolatcitron qui s'est "trompée de fil" en mettant tout sur le même pour me "faciliter la tâche ... mais qui me la "complique"...
Hello !

V) I) Time to help my poor student in need: please HELP… will you?
Your mission, and I know you love it , will be to CORRECT as many mistakes as you can. PLEASE, WRITE THE CORRECTED WORDS or sentences IN CAPITALS…(Colours are lost in transfers.) Add punctuation if necessary.
One people will be always more clean that an another. There’s chances than some thing you know in your hearth is not than big of a deal become some thing that make your bloud boiling. So you will explain your flat mates that the dishs of last wenesday are in still the sink and than you must have folded your roomies’s cloths in order to washing yours own. Beside, this pesk lamp was again left on for two hundreds millions times. So when you’ll be doing this, let’s stop. It’s not worse to complain. Why spending so energyfour nothing. Hyring cleaner on the budget and adding it to the rent gave to the tenant. So when you’re doing this, let’s stop. It’s not worth complaining.and displaid a baner saying : « what liberty is for the pick deaf is for the minou ! » or « My left to swing my first end where his nose begin ».

Here is my marking, but I 'm NOT a teacher!
When you move with SOMEONE there are FEW THINGS WHICH ARE always TRUE. One of THEM is THAT ONE : ANYONE WILL ALWAYS BE CLEANER THAN ANOTHER ONE. There ARE chances SO THAT SOMETHING you know in your heart is not AS big AS a deal and BECOMES SOMETHING that MAKES your BLOOD boiling. So you will explain TO your flat mates that the DISHES of THE LATEST WEDNESDAY ARE STILL IN the sink, and THAT you must have folded your ROOMY'S CLOTHES in order to WASH your own. BESIDES THAT PESKY lamp was STILL SWITCHED on for two HUNDRED MILLIONS OF times. So when you are going that, JUST stop. It's NO worth COMPLAINING. Why do you spend so ENERGY FOR nothing? Hiring a cleaner on the budget and adding it FOR RENTING GIVE to the FOLLOWERS. So when you are doing that, JUST stop IT! It's no worth complaining and DISPLAYING a banner saying : « What liberty is for picking death for the MINNOW ! » or « MY left SWINGS my first end where his nose BEGINS. »

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/6 de here4u, postée le 11-10-2017 à 11:54:01 (S | E)
Hello Tereda and You All !

EN ITALIQUE CE QUE JE N'AI PAS CHANGE, FAUTE DE COMPREHENSION;:

AHHHHH, Tereda, Tu ne sais pas que pour enseigner une langue étrangère, il faut avoir de l'imagination ... ("Mais qu'est-ce qu'il a bien pu vouloir écrire ?" ) Toutes les fautes accumulées dans cet exercice ont été lues dans des copies, et pas toujours comprises tout de suite ...

Heureusement, elles l'étaient au fil des devoirs et des années (mais combien de fois répétées [sigh!]) ... sinon le corps professoral serait décimé depuis longtemps ! Merci de votre aide !

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/6 de joe39, postée le 11-10-2017 à 13:08:12 (S | E)
Good afternoon dear here4u,
After racking my brain a lot, I have the pleasure to present my work,
ready to be corrected

Help him, rack your brain/6
When you move IN with ANYBODY there are little THINGS WHICH will be always truth. One of THEM is THIS :
A PERSON will be always CLEANER THAN ANOTHER ONE. There’s ALWAYS THE CHANCE THAT SOMETHING you know BY HEART IT’S not THAT big of a deal, become SOMETHING that make your BLOOD BOIL. So you will explain your flat mates that the DISHES of last WEDNESDAY are still IN the sink and THAT you must have folded your ROOMIE’S cloths in order to washing YOUR ONES. Beside, this DESK lamp was again left on for two HUNDRED millions times. So when you’ll be GOING TO DO this, stop YOU!. It’s not worse THAN COMPLAINING. Why spending so MUCH energy FOR nothing. HIRING A cleaner on the budget and adding it to the rent gave to the tenant WOULD BE THE BEST SOLUTION. So when you’re doing this, stop you. It’s not worth complaining and DISPLAYING a BANNER saying : « FREEDOM is THE SAME for BOTH the BIG deaf AND the MINOR/SMALL ONE ! » or « My RIGHT to swing my FIST end where his nose begin ».

II) Les phrases suivantes sont toutes extraites des dernières versions que vous avez faites.
La plus grosse difficulté y était de bien traduire le niveau de langue de la fillette de 12 ans qui était élevée par son père seul, ouvrier dans une fabrique de bière. (la maman avait quitté la maison pour suivre un homme)
Maintenant, vous devez transcrire ces phrases en utilisant la langue d’une enfant du même âge, ayant vécu la même séparation, mais élevée dans une famille « upper class », et utilisant UN REGISTRE SOUTENU. Vous devez changer certains mots et certaines constructions.
Vous pouvez légèrement adapter la situation, mais ne pas changer le sens, ou métamorphoser le texte et ne pas écrire plus de 120 mots. (indiquez le nombre de mots précis)

II)
- However we had to make an effort in order to deal with a possible control of a strict inspector of the social services, one of them had already visited us a couple of times unexpectedly, looking around everywhere.

He sat in the armchair watching television and I brought him a beer.

3. The next morning, he wasn’t in a bad mood, like he usually was with a hangover.
- However, the next morning he didn't look so sulky as he usually was for a
hangover

- My father could be a thrifty person in giving presents, but this time he had done it without restraint, enthusiastically.

5. I didn’t get the boots I’d really wanted but it didn’t seem like I could say anything about it then.
-I didn't receive the boots I had wanted to, but I was so touched of his
lavishness that I avoided making any comment in merit. 110

I Thank you very much for your nice exercise.
I hope you have a pleasant evening.
So long
Joe39

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/6 de maya92, postée le 14-10-2017 à 17:48:37 (S | E)
Hello Here4U

1 -We had to endeavour though because one of those worthy social workers visited us to examine closely what we tried to conceal
2 - He used to settle in the armchair before the television waiting for me to bring him a beer
3 - The following morning though he was in a rather good temper unlike his usual attitude after a drinking bout
4 - My dad was usually rather mean regarding presents but this time he had been very extravagant to us
5 - I did not receive the boots I was longing for but I kept my own counsel
(93)

I hope it is not too late for this exercise that I enjoyed doing

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/6 de maxwell, postée le 15-10-2017 à 08:03:41 (S | E)
FINISHED
Hello Here4U and thanks a lot for varying the exercises

I. Help my student :
When you move IN with SOMEONE, there are little THINGS THAT will ALWAYS be TRUE. One of THESE is THIS :
SOME people will ALWAYS be CLEANER THAN OTHERS. There’s A CHANCE THAT SOMETHING you know in your HEART is NOTHING of a BIG deal, MIGHT become SOMETHING that MAKES your BLOOD BOIL. So you will explain TO your flat mates that LAST WEDNESDAY'S DISHES are still IN the sink and THAT you must FOLD your roomies’[] CLOTHES in order to WASH yours []. BESIDES, this DESK lamp WILL BE left on AGAIN for THE two HUNDRED MILLIONTH TIME. So when you’RE STARTING TO DO this, YOU'D BETTER stop. It’s not WORTH COMPLAINING. WHY SPEND so MUCH ENERGY FOR nothing? YOU'LL BE HIRING A CLEANING SERVICE WITHIN YOUR budget and adding it to the rent GIVEN to the tenant. So when you’re doing this, JUST stop and DISPLAY a BANNER saying : « LIBERTY FOR WOLVES IS DEATH TO THE LAMBS! » or « YOUR LIBERTY to swing YOUR FIST ENDS where MY nose BEGINS ».

II. Transcrire dans un registre soutenu :
1. Nevertheless, we had to make a special effort since a social worker could come in unexpectedly again, interfering in things that don't really concern her.

2. He would sit in the big chair in front of the television set and I would fetch him some refreshment.

3. However, the next morning, he didn't seem as embittered as he usually was when he had a drink too many.

4. My father could be quite close-fisted about presents but this time, he surpassed himself.

5. I didn't receive the boots that I had really longed for, but there was nothing to complain about, was there ? (=103 words)

Réponse : Help him,rack your brains/6 de here4u, postée le 15-10-2017 à 19:26:56 (S | E)
Hello, my dear co-workers!

Thanks for correcting my miserable hopeless student...
J'avoue avoir été dure avec vous ... (et avec lui ...) Je crois que j'avais envie de m'amuser lorsque j'ai j'ai préparé l'exercice 1 et son travail s'en est ressenti ... Le pauvre était vraiment difficile à suivre ...
For number 18, I've behaved (and so has he!)... and I think it's easier to understand my student...

I) Help him:
When you move IN with SOMEONE, there are A FEW THINGS THAT will ALWAYS be TRUE. One of THEM is THIS ONE:
ONE PERSON will ALWAYS be CLEANER THAN ANOTHER ONE. There's A CHANCE THAT SOMETHING you know in your HEART isN’T THAT BIG OF A deal, MIGHT become SOMETHING that MAKES your BLOOD BOIL. THEN you will explain TO your FLATMATES that LAST WEDNESDAY'S DISHES are still IN the sink and THAT you HAD TO FOLD your roomie’S CLOTHES in order to WASH your OWN. BESIDES, THAT PESKY lamp WAS left on AGAIN for THE two HUNDRED MILLIONTH TIME. So when you'RE STARTING TO FEEL like this, YOU'D BETTER stop. It's not WORTH COMPLAINING. WHY EXPEND so MUCH ENERGY FOR nothing? HIRE A CLEANING SERVICE WITHIN THE budget and add it to the rent GIVEN BY the FAULTY tenant. So when you do this, JUST stop and DISPLAY a BANNER saying: « WHAT’S FREEDOM FOR THE PIKE IS DEATH FOR THE MINNOW! » (=LIBERTY FOR WOLVES IS DEATH TO THE LAMBS! » or « YOUR RIGHT to swing YOUR FIST ENDS where MY nose BEGINS ».

- move in = emménager
'flatmates en un seul mot ... sinon, vous aplatissez vos colocataires!
- a few things => a few + dénombrables pluriel = quelques …
- « people » est pluriel => le singulier = a person.
- ANOTHER= en un seul mot => another one= un autre.
- a big deal= that big of a deal= la belle affaire
- to MAKE SOMEONE DO SOMETHING (pas de –ing!)
- to explain something TO someone= expliquer quelque chose à quelqu’un
- last Wednesday’s dishes= génitif de temps – majucules aux jours de la semaine.
- you must have folded= il est quasiment certain que tu as plié = quasi-certitude ; ici, il fallait une obligation passée = tu as dû = tu as été obligé de = you had to.
- to wash your own clothes = to wash yours = les vôtres.
- pesky = casse-pieds, embêtante
- 200 000 000 ième fois = two hundred millionth time
- to be WORTH + ING = valoir la peine de (ne pas confondre avec « worse than » = pire que)
- WHY spend…?= pourquoi dépenser/ passer … ? = Why + infinitif SANS TO?
- to hire= payer les services de
- "WHAT’S FREEDOM FOR THE PIKE IS DEATH FOR THE MINNOW" (= "LIBERTY FOR WOLVES IS DEATH TO THE LAMBS!" or « YOUR RIGHT to swing YOUR FIST ENDS where MY nose BEGINS ». = La liberté des uns se termine là où commence celle des autres … C’était très méchant … mais je me suis bien amusée …

II) Niveaux de langue:
1) We had to make an effort though because a couple of times one of those bloody social workers showed up, poking her nose in where it wasn’t wanted.
Yet/ nevertheless, we had to make a special effort since several times, a social worker came unexpectedly to check our home and meddle with things that didn’t concern her.

2) He’d sit in the big chair in front of the telly and I’d fetch him a beer.
He would sit in the large arm-chair, in front of the television set, and I’d bring him a beverage. (a nice cup of tea/ a glass of brandy.)

On ne boit pas de bière, chez moi ... "a wonderful cup of tea ... or occasionally, a glass of brandy for my father!")

3) The next morning, he wasn’t all sourfaced though, like he usually was with a hangover.
Yet, the following morning, he grumbled less than he did when he had drunk too much. (a pint too many/ when he was a little tipsy.)
(no "hangover" at home!)

4) My dad could be pretty stingy about presents but this time he’d gone nuts.
My Father didn’t really lavish presents on me, but then, he was bountiful. (posh!)

5) I didn’t get the boots I’d really wanted but it didn’t seem like I could say anything about it then. (= 103 words)
I wasn’t offered the boots I had longed for, but I couldn’t complain, could I ? (même les question tags ...!) (= 98 words)

Courage pour le 18 ... Il faudra chercher un peu ... N'oubliez pas que je ne demande JAMAIS ce que je n'ai pas d'abord donné ... COURAGE! and ... the FORCE!!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux