Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Rack your Brains and Help/14

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Message de here4u posté le 14-01-2018 à 09:56:26 (S | E | F)
Hello, dearest Friends!

J'espère que vous êtes maintenant bien installés en 2018 et viens à nouveau vous proposer de vous amuser en travaillant ...

Pour vous permettre d’attendre l’exercice 123, et de vous « occuper » pendant ce dimanche au temps exécrable … Attention, cet exercice n’est pas facile. C’est un . Corrigé online le lundi 29 janvier, tard.

I) Please, help my student! He really needs you! In the following text, there are many, many mistakes to correct...

I have reading a new of USA and was very surprised when I see that a new chalange involve tins putting laundry-detergent pods in their mouth is raising concern at experts.
“These tins are trying to be funny, and now put them in danger injestin this dangerous some detergents who looking as candies.
After ten thousands calls to poison centers control, the laundry detergent will getting fresh look :
- Adding an harmful agent to the packet outter film will provides “repulsif” taste.
- The container helding the packet won’t be transparent or look as a candies jar. He will acquire more skill to opening, and my GrandMa « poor hands » will be unallowed opening them to…
- Adding a new warning statments and safty symbol ( but it is use-free as the very young kids cannot red !)
- The packet outer film will be more stronger, doing most difficult to bit throu.
Of course better solution should be to realy made sure kid and teenager cannot lie his hand in detergents.

II) REMETTEZ LES ELEMENTS DANS L'ORDRE POUR FAIRE (A CHAQUE FOIS) UNE PHRASE CORRECTE.(tous les éléments doivent être utilisés. )

1) was/ had/ 18-year-old/ school/ victim/ high/ finished/ who/ an/ one/ just.
2) first/ on/ job/ day/ it/ summer/ his/ work/ was/ of/ a.
3) far/ still/ the/ so/ missing/ killed/ toll/ 14/ 37/ with/ miners/ is.
N’oubliez pas de poster lorsque votre exercice est prêt (même en partie). Cela m’évite une vraie panique aux échéances … Merci , bon courage, et bien sûr, THE FORCE is with you!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 14-01-2018 16:26

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/14 de taiji43, postée le 15-01-2018 à 17:01:33 (S | E)
READY TO BE CORRECTED, THANK YOU HERE4U it was not so easy...

One victim who was 18-year-old had just finished an High school.
Un victime qui avait 18 ans venait de finir le lycée.

It was his first day on work of a summer job
C’était son premier jour de travail d’un emploi d’été

So far, the toll is 14 killed miners with still 37 missing
Bilan provisoire, le bilan est de 14 mineurs tués avec encore 37 portés disparus.

I have BEEN reading a NEWS of THE USA and was very surprised when I UNDERSTOOD that a new CHALLENGE INVOLVEd TEENS putting laundry-detergent pods in their MOUTHS WERE raising PROBLEM at experts.

“These TEENS are trying to be funny, and now put them in danger INJECTING/SWALLOWING THESE dangerous detergents WHICH LOOK LIKE candies.

After ten THOUSAND calls TO THE poison CONTROL CENTER, the laundry detergent will GET NEW ASPECT:

- Adding an harmful agent to the OUTER film OF THE PACQUET WHICH will PROVIDE/HAVE “REPULSIVE” taste.

- The container HOLDING the packet won’t be transparent or WON’T look LIKE a CANDY jar. He will REQUIRE more skill to BE OPENED, and my GrandMa « poor hands » will be UNHALLOWED TO OPEN them TOO…
- Adding a new warning STATEMENT and SAFETY symbol ( but it is NO USE BECAUSE the very young kids cannot READ !)
- The outer film OF THE PACKET will be STRONGER, BECOMING MORE difficult to MAKE A HOLE IN
Of course better solution should REALLY be DONE to MAKE sure, kidS and teenagerS WON’T BE ABLE TO PUT THEIR HANDS INTO detergents.

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/14 de magie8, postée le 17-01-2018 à 02:20:43 (S | E)
bonjour , this is my work , j ai bien remué les meninges et fais travailler le cerveau
remettre les mots dans l ordre ready to correct thank you

1) was/had/18-year-old/school/victim/high/finished/who/an/one/just.
one victim who was 18- year- old has just finished an high school
une victime agée d environ 18 ans sortait juste du lycée

2) first/on/job/day/it/summer/his/work/was/of/a
it was his first day of work on summer a job
c était son 1er jour de job d été (de son travail pendant ses vacances)

3) far/still/the/so/missing/killed/toll/14/37/with/miners/is.
so far , the toll is 14 miners killed with 37 still missing
aux premières constatations , à première vue ,il y aurait 14 mineurs morts et encore 37 disparus

help my student ready for correction thank you
I have READ (supp a ) newS FROM THE USA and I was very surprised when I SAW a new CHALLENGE that involved TEENS putting laundry detergent pods in their mouth.THIS is raising concerns WITH experts.
these 10-YEAR-OLD were trying to be funny, and now put themselves in danger ingesting this dangerous detergent WHICH looks like CANDY.
After ten thousand calls to the POISON CONTROL CENTRE (center in the USA)laundry detergents will GET A fresh look .
-Adding a harmLESS agent ON THE POD OUTER OF THE CELLOPHANE WRAP will provide A REPULSIVE taste.
-The container hOlding the PODS won't be transparent,and COULD NOT LOOKS LIKE A candies-jar .It WILL HAVE acquire more skillS to open THEM, and my Grandma "poor hands"WON'T BE ABLE TO OPEN THEM EITHER .
- adding a new warning statment and safety symbol ( but it WOULD BE USELESS DUE (supp the) very young kids can not read !)
- The PACKAGING OUTSIDE PODS WILL BE STRONGER making IT MORE difficult to BREAK THROUGH.
Of course better solutionS COULD BE FOUND TO REALLY MAKE SURE that kids and teenagerS cOULD not PLUNGE THEIR HANDS ON DETERGENTS.

je n arrive pas à m'en sortir avec cette derniére phrase !
The best solution would be that children don't put their hands on the detergent ?
je n arrive pas à comprendre ce qu il a voulu dire exactement . je suis épuisée
Bravo et merci pour ce devoir.

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/14 de alpiem, postée le 17-01-2018 à 13:11:09 (S | E)
rack 'n help 14 Hello Here4u,this prep is done
I)
I have reading a new of USA and was very surprised when I see that a new chalange involve tins putting laundry-detergent pods in their mouth is raising concern at experts.
“These tins are trying to be funny, and now put them in danger injestin this dangerous some detergents who looking as candies.
After ten thousands calls to poison centers control, the laundry detergent will getting fresh look :
- Adding an harmfull agent to the packet outter film will provides “repulsif” taste.
- The container helding the packet won’t be transparent or look as a candies jar. He will acquire more skill to opening, and my GrandMa « poor hands » will be unallowed opening them to…
- Adding a new warning statments and safty symbol ( but it is use-free as the very young kids cannot red !)
- The packet outer film will be more stronger, doing most difficult to bit throu.
Of course better solution should be to realy made sure kid and teenager cannot lie his hand in detergents.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have READ USA's NEWS and was very surprised when I saw that a new chalenge involving TEENS putting laundry-detergent
pods in their mouth is raising concern TO experts." These TEENS TRY to be funny, and now put THEMSELVES in danger,
INGESTING a LITTLE of this dangerous detergent WHICH looks like candy".
After ten thousands calls to poison centers, the laundry detergent will be getting fresh look:
- Adding an harmLESS agent to the packet outter film will provide "repulsif taste".
- The container hOlding the packetS won't be transparent NOR look LIKE a candy jar. He will REQUIRE more skill to open,
and my GrandMa "poor hands" will be UNABLE to open them EITHER...
- Adding a new warning statement and safety symbol ( but it's useLESS as the very young kids cannot READ!).
- The Packet outer film will be MUCH stronger, MAKING IT MORE difficult to BITE THROUGH.
Of course A better solution should be to realy MAKE SURE KIDS and TEENAGERS CANNOT LAY their hands in detergent.

II-1)An 18-year-old victim was one who just finished high school.
2)It was his first day of work on summer job.
3)So far the toll is 14 miners killed with 37 still missing.

-------------------
Modifié par alpiem le 22-01-2018 13:32

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/14 de chocolatcitron, postée le 18-01-2018 à 01:58:19 (S | E)
Message de here4u posté le 14-01-2018.
FINISHED.

Hello my dear Here4u, thank you so much for your funny but quite difficult exercises ! I really love them!
Hi Everybody!

Here is my work:
I) Please, help my student! He really needs you! In the following text, there are many, many mistakes to correct...
My helping hand for your student: I did my very best, of course!... :
I WAS READING a PIECE OF NEWS FROM THE USA and was very surprised when I SAW that a new CHALLENGE INVOLVES TEENS putting laundry-detergent pods in their MOUTHS, WHICH is GROWING concern at experts '.
“THOSE TEENS are trying to HAVE FUN, and now THEY ARE PUTTING in JEOPARDY, INGESTING THAT dangerous detergents WHICH LOOKS LIKE CANDY.
After ten THOUSAND calls to THE poison CONTROL CENTER, the laundry detergent will GET A fresh look :
- Adding A harmful agent to the packet OUTER film will PROVIDE A “REPULSIVE” taste.
- The container HOLDING the packet won’t be transparent or look LIKE a CANDY jar. IT will acquire more skill to BE OPENED, and my GRANDMA « poor hands » will be UNABLE TO OPEN them TOO…
- Adding a new warning STATEMENT and SAFETY symbol ( but it is USED FREELY as the very young kids cannot READ!)
- The packet outer film will BE STRONGER, TO MAKE IT most difficult to BITE THROUGH.
Of course better SOLUTIONS should REALLY be made, to be sure THAT KIDS and TEENAGERS cannot POKE THEIR NOSE INTO DETERGENTS.

REMETTEZ LES ELEMENTS DANS L'ORDRE POUR FAIRE (A CHAQUE FOIS) UNE PHRASE CORRECTE.(tous les éléments doivent être utilisés. )
An 18-year-old victim was one who had just finished high school.
Une victime de 18 ans était l'un de ceux qui venait juste de terminer (ses études) au lycée.

It was his first day on work of a Summer job.
C'était son premier jour de travail pour un emploi estival.

So far the toll is 14 killed miners with still 37 missing.
Jusqu'à présent, le bilan est de 1'4 mineurs tués et toujours 37 portés disparus.

See you soon, have a very sweet week, just for you, Here4u, and I give the GREAT force back to you, as you need it for marking, and sending our copies back... !
Enjoy your week to Everybody !

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/14 de djim21, postée le 18-01-2018 à 11:27:12 (S | E)
Hello Here4u,
Here is my try. Thanks for these exercices.
Best regards
ready for correction
I) Please, help my student! He really needs you! In the following text, there are many, many mistakes to correct... I have reading a new of USA and was very surprised when I see that a new chalange involve tins putting laundry-detergent pods in their mouth is raising concern at experts.
- Adding an harmful agent to the packet outter film will provides “repulsif” taste.

I READ a NEWS of USA and HAVE BEEN very surprised when I SAW that a new CHALLENGE, INVOLVING tins IN putting LAUNDRY DETERGENT pods in THE mouth, is A RAISING CONCERN FOR THE experts.
« These tins are TRIED to be funny, BUT now THEY CAN CAUSE INGESTION OF THESE dangerous detergents WHICH ARE looking as candies.
After ten THOUSAND calls to POISON CONTROL CENTERS, the laundry detergent will GET fresh look :
- Adding an harmful agent on the packet OUTER film WILL provide « REPULSIVE » taste.
- The container HOLDING the packet won’t be transparent or loock as a CANDY jar. IT will REQUIRE more skill to OPEN, and my GRANDMA’S « poor hands » will be UNABLE TO OPEN them …
- Adding a new warning STATEMENT and SAFETY symbol (but it is use-free as the YOUNGER kids cannot READ!)
- The packet outer film will be STRONGER, MAKING MORE difficult to BITE THROUGH.
Of course better SOLUTIONS COULD be FOUND to REALLY MAKE sure KIDS and TEENAGERS cannot lie THEIR HANDS in detergents.

II) REMETTEZ LES ELEMENTS DANS L'ORDRE POUR FAIRE UNE PHRASE CORRECTE.(tous les éléments doivent être utilisés. )

1) One victim who had just finished high school was an 18-year-old.
2) His first day of work, it was on a summer job.
3) The toll is still so far 14 killed miners with 37 missing.

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/14 de tereda, postée le 23-01-2018 à 10:21:59 (S | E)
hello dear HERE4U,

I tried to do my best for the second exercise, which is not so easy, but very interesting....
Thank you for your correction

I) Please, help my student!

I WAS READING a PIECE OF news FROM USA and I was very surprised when I SAW that a new CHALLENGE involves TEENS putting laundry-detergent pods in their MOUTHS is raising concernS AMONG experts.
“These TEENS trying to be funny, ARE now putting THEMSELVES in danger BY INGESTING these dangerous detergents who LOOK LIKE candies.
After ten thousands OF calls to POISON CONTROL CENTERS, the laundry detergent will GET A fresh look :
- Adding an harmful agent to the packet'S outer film THAT will provide a “REPULSIVE” taste.
- The container HOLDING the packet won’t be transparent or won't LOOKS LIKE a candies jar. He will acquire more skillS to OPEN, and my Grandma « poor hands » will be NOT ALLOWED - WILL BE NOT ABLE - to OPEN them to…
- Adding new warning statements and SAFETY symbol ( but it is USELESS because the very young kids cannot READ !)- The packet'S outer film will be STRONGER, doing MORE difficult to get through.
Of course THE BEST SOLUTION should be to really MAKE sure that KIDS and TEENAGERS cannot LAY his hands in detergents.

II) REMETTEZ LES ÉLÉMENTS DANS L'ORDRE

1. One victim was just an 18-year-old, who had finished High school.
Une des victimes était un jeune de 18 ans qui avait terminé ses études secondaires.

2. His first job, it was of work on a summer day.
his first day of job, it was on a summer work

3. So far, with 37 miners killed, the toll missing is still 14
Jusqu'à présent, avec 37 mineurs tués, le nombre manquant est encore de 14.

READY TO BE CORRECTED

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/14 de icare29, postée le 24-01-2018 à 11:40:23 (S | E)
Hello Here4u and all hard workers .OK FOR CORRECTION
(I Wonder whether the poor student hasn't drunk too much of "gwin ruz")
( Bretons will understood )

I) Please, help my student!
?These tins are trying to be funny, and now put them in danger injestin this dangerous some detergents who looking as candies.
- Adding an harmful agent to the packet outter film will provides ?repulsif? taste.
- The container helding the packet won't be transparent or look like a candies jar. He will acquire more skill to opening, and my GrandMa « poor hands » will be unallowed opening them to?

I am reading a piece of news from the USA and I am very surprised to see that a new challenge is involving now kids and teenagers .These ones put laundry- detergent pods in the mouth and experts said this terrible situation became a raising concern .
These teenagers try to have fun in swallowing these dangerous products which look like candies and consequently put their life in danger .
After ten thousand calls to Poison Center Control, laundry detergent pods should get a new look and here are the résolutions decided by the authorities
1-Add an harmful agent on the outer package film which will provide a repulsive taste .
2-Pack containing the products won't be neither transparent nor looking like a pack of candies .It will require more skills to open them and the distorted fingers' Grandma won't be able to open neither .

3- Add new warning statements and safety control ,(children not knowing reading aren't concerned by this resolution.)

4-Outer package film will be more stronger and more difficult to bite through.
Of course the best solution is to be sure that kids and teenagers can't put their hands inside the pack of detergent ..

II) REMETTEZ LES ELEMENTS DANS L'ORDRE POUR FAIRE (A CHAQUE FOIS) UNE PHRASE CORRECTE.(tous les éléments doivent être utilisés. )
An 18-year-old victim was one who had just finished high school.

it was his first day of work on a summer job

3) far/ still/ the/ so/ missing/ killed/ toll/ 14/ 37/ with/ miners/ is..
So far the toll is still 14 miners killed and 17 missing.

it was difficult but particularly motivating....

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/14 de joe39, postée le 24-01-2018 à 18:50:15 (S | E)
Hello dear here4u,
Please find hereunder my try, ready to be corrected.

) Please, help my student! He really needs you! In the following text, there are many, many mistakes to correct...
have reading a new of USA and was very surprised when I see that a new chalange involve tins putting laundry-detergent pods in their mouth is raising concern at experts.

I HAD BEEN reading a NEWS FROM THE US and I was very surprised when I LEARNT that KIDS WERE EXPOSED TO THE DANGEROUS CHANCE Of putting laundry-detergent pods, THEY WERE TAKING FROM THE PACKING TINS, in their mouth, THUS raising concern AMONG experts.
These tins are LOOKING very funny SO THAT THE KIDS ARE BEING ATTRACTED TO INGEST some PODS, BELIEVING THEY ARE candies.
After ten THOUSAND calls to THE poison CONTROL CENTERS, the laundry-detergent PACKETS ARE GOING TO GET A NEW look:
-THE ADDITION OF A HARMLESS REAGENT TO THE PODS’ WRAPPING OUTER FILM, will PROVIDE THEM WITH a “repulsive” TASTE/(SMELL)*
* I do think that a " repulsive taste" couldn't be any prevention, because .
the kids would feel it only after putting the detersive in the mouth.
- The PACKAGING HOLDING the PACKETS WILL NO LONGER BE NEITHER transparent NOR LOOKING LIKE a CANDY jar . FURTHERMORE IT will REQUIRE more STRENGTH
TO HAVE IT OPENED, and FOR INSTANT, MY GRANDMA’S “poor hands” WOULDN’T ALLOW HER to….
- Adding a new warning STATEMENT and SAFETY LABEL (INDEED USELESS, BECAUSE the very LITTLE kids ARE NOT ABLE TO READ!)
- The packet’s outer WRAPPING film will be MUCH stronger, so that it could unlikely be pierced by bites.
Of course, THE better solution WOULD be THAT KIDS AND TEENAGERS WERE really PREVENTED FROM HANDLING detergents.

II) REMETTEZ LES ELEMENTS DANS L'ORDRE POUR FAIRE UNE PHRASE CORRECTE.(tous les éléments doivent être utilisés. )

One victim was an 18-year old, who had just finished high school.
It was his first day on work of a summer job.
So far the toll is still 14 miners killed with 37l missing.

Thanking you a lot for this nice exercise, I wish you a pleasant evening.
So long.
Joe39

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/14 de maxwell, postée le 28-01-2018 à 10:43:02 (S | E)
FINISHED
Hello Here4u
You were right! It was not easy at all, and I've corrected at least 4 silly mistakes proofreading my try!

I have READ a PIECE OF NEWS FROM THE USA and was very surprised when I SAW that a new CHALLENGE INVOLVING TEENS putting laundry-detergent pods in their MOUTHS WAS RAISING concern FROM experts.
“These TEENS are trying to be funny, and ARE now PUTTING THEMSELVES in danger INGESTING THOSE SOMEWHAT dangerous detergents WHICH LOOK LIKE candies.

After ten THOUSAND calls to poison CONTROL centers, the laundry detergent will TAKE A fresh look :
- Adding an harmful agent to the PACKET'S OUTER FILM will PROVIDE A “REPULSIVE” taste.
- The container HOLDING the packet won’t be transparent or look LIKE a CANDY jar ANY LONGER. IT will REQUIRE more skill to OPEN IT, and my GrandMa'S « poor hands » will be UNABLE TO OPEN IT TOO…
- Adding a new warning STATEMENT and A SAFETY symbol ( but it is USELESS as the very young kids cannot READ !)
- The packet'S outer film will be MUCH stronger, MAKING IT MORE difficult to BITE THROUGH.

Of course[,] A better solution WOULD be to (*) MAKE REALLY sure THAT KIDS and TEENAGERS cannot LAY THEIR HANDS ON detergents.

(*) j'ai hésité à déplacer really après make, car ces split infinitive ne sont pas conseillées à l'écrit, mais quand même fréquentes à l'oral

The 2nd one was awfully difficult, but the 3rd one was a piece of cake.

One was an 18-year-old victim who had just finished high school.

It was his first job work, on a day of summer.

So far, the toll is 14 miners killed with 37 still missing.

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/14 de lucile83, postée le 28-01-2018 à 14:44:21 (S | E)
Hello
Just a little try...for the fun ready

1)was/ had/ 18-year-old/ school/ victim/ high/ finished/ who/ an/ one/ just.
One was an 18-year-old victim who had just finished high school.

It was on his first work day of a summer job.

The toll is 14 miners killed with 37 still missing so far.

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/14 de here4u, postée le 29-01-2018 à 23:27:11 (S | E)
Hello, all of you!

Vous m'avez dit avoir peiné sur cet exercice ... Par peiné, je ne veux pas dire qu'il vous a rendus tristes ... parce que vous me dites que vous vous êtes amusés ... mais que vous avez dû passer "un peu de temps" (disons, "un peu plus que prévu" ... parce que ces exercices vous ont résisté ...

I)Please, help my student! He really needs you! In the following text, there are many, many mistakes to correct...
I have read news from the USA and was very surprised when I saw that a new challenge involving teens putting laundry-detergent pods in their mouths(1) is raising concerns among(2) experts.
“These teens are trying to be funny, and are now putting (3)themselves in danger by ingesting some dangerous detergents that look like candy.
After tens of thousands of calls(4) to Poison Control Centers (= centres anti-poisons), the laundry detergent may be getting a fresh look :
- Adding an agent to the packet’s outer film will provide a “repulsive” taste.
- The container holding the packets won’t be transparent or look like a jar. It will require more skill to open. ( so that even my GrandMa’s « poor hands » will be unable to open them…)
- Adding new warning statements and safety symbols (but this is useless as the very young kids cannot read !)
- The packet’s outer film will be stronger, making it more difficult to bite (I bit, bitten : mordre) through.
Of course, the main solution would really be to make sure kids and teenagers cannot lay their hands on (5) detergents.

Attention aux temps : « I have read » est un present perfect de bilan. J’ai lu … et voilà ce que j’en ai retenu.
Un peu plus loin, il faudra penser au présent en –ing pour bien indiquer que l’action est actuelle.
- Attention : ne pas oublier l’article devant the USA (et tous pays formés de plusieurs Etats). Dans la conversation courante, l’article a tendance a disparaître, surtout aux USA.
(1) = pluriel concret. Chaque adolescent a une bouche … En tout, cela fait donc plusieurs bouches …
(2) among= parmi
(3) = present en –ing (trying/ putting) car il s’agit d’une activité qui se déroule dans la période présente.
(4) tens of thousands of calls= ici des dizaines de milliers d’appels. Les numéraux cardinaux ne sont pas des adjectifs, mais des noms. Ils s’accordent. Vous avez choisi des raccourcis : Thousands of calls = des milliers d’appels ; ou ten thousand calls= thousand est adjectif invariable. Personne n’a suivi mon élève dans son délire !
- Centres anti-poisons = mettre des majuscules en anglais.
- to make sure= s’assurer que
(5) to lay one’s hands on = mettre la main sur quelque chose.
- Detergents = détergents en général ; THE détergents = ces détergents là, en particulier.
- to really make sure=> « would really be to make » remplace le "split infinitive"(= adverbe placé au milieu des deux éléments de l'infinitif) fréquent aux USA, que l’anglais britannique n’accepte pas.

II) REMETTEZ LES ELEMENTS DANS L'ORDRE POUR FAIRE UNE PHRASE CORRECTE. (tous les éléments doivent être utilisés. )

1)was/ had/ 18-year-old/ school/ victim/ high/ finished/ who/ an/ one/ just.
One victim was an 18-year-old who had just finished high school.
ou: (à la rigueur ... ) One was an 18-year-old victim who had just finished high school.

It was on his first work day of a summer job.

The toll is 14 miners killed with 37 still missing so far.

so far = jusqu'à présent.
Le N° 15 est en ligne ... et même le 125 ! On n'arrête jamais ...

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux