Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Playing with words/ 12

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Playing with words/ 12
Message de here4u posté le 09-10-2020 à 11:51:03 (S | E | F)
Hello dear Friends!

Voici le nouveau "Playing and working with words"...
Je vous rappelle que cet exercice a des règles qui doivent être respectées. Lisez-les bien si vous ne les connaissez pas ! Ce travail est loin d'être un jeu ...

Using THE 8 WORDS given below (the 2 verbs can be put in whatever tenses or forms you fancy but MUST remain verbs!), 2 adjectives or adverbs, 2 nouns and 2 link words, + a given structure and the suitable punctuation, search your minds, think hard and create AN ONLY meaningful SENTENCE.

- You CANNOT change the nature of the words!
- You CANNOT use two or more compulsory words consecutively!
PLEASE, WHEN YOU WRITE YOUR SENTENCE, PUT CAPITALS TO THE GIVEN WORDS!

- to ADJUST - to LEAVE - a CHALLENGE - a DREAM - CAREFUL - ALONE - PROVIDED - EVENTUALLY - + UNE PROPOSITION INFINITIVE COMPLETE
Lien internet

Lien internet

Je vous rappelle qu'« une phrase », une seule, se termine par un point [final, d'exclamation ou d'interrogation], peut avoir de la ponctuation interne ",/; /:/ [...], et qu'elle doit avant tout avoir un sens.
Le but ultime est de faire une seule phrase complexe, mais courte (moins de 60 mots ... ) Je le répète : elle doit avoir un sens et sa logique interne !
Cet exercice est TRES difficile, , c'est pourquoi il demande beaucoup de réflexion et d'attention, de rigueur aussi dans l'application des règles. Vous ne pouvez le poster QU'UNE FOIS (ne faire qu'un seul exemplaire).
La date limite pour cet exercice est fin octobre 2020 tard. (Ne pas dépasser 60 mots … Merci. ) Voyons qui fera la plus belle phrase courte ... THE FORCE is with you!

Réponse : Playing with words/ 12 de lucile83, postée le 09-10-2020 à 14:18:35 (S | E)
Hellooo ❤️ ❤️
Here I am...

THAT SILLY MAN BEGGED ME to ADJUST my old binoculars PROVIDED he could stay ALONE because his CHALLENGE was to be CAREFUL with his dogs,but he LEFT and I EVENTUALLY realised I had had a DREAM. …37 words

Réponse : Playing with words/ 12 de chocolatcitron, postée le 10-10-2020 à 23:09:37 (S | E)
Playing with words/ 12
Hello my dear Here4u, thanks !
Hello my dear Lucile, it’s really great to play with us !
Hi Everybody! 😊

Using THE 8 WORDS given below (2 verbs, 2 adjectives or adverbs, 2 nouns, 2 link words, a given structure and the suitable punctuation, create AN ONLY meaningful SENTENCE (less than 60 words).

- to ADJUST - to LEAVE - a CHALLENGE - a DREAM - CAREFUL - ALONE - PROVIDED - EVENTUALLY - + UNE PROPOSITION INFINITIVE COMPLETE
Lien internet

Lien internet

My DREAM was a CHALLENGE to ADJUST to the UFO’s visits, PROVIDED I could stay CAREFUL let ALONE safe; EVENTUALLY, I LEFT these creatures as THEY WANTED ME TO FOLLOW THEM INTO THEIR FLYING SAUCER! 36 words.

Mon rêve était un défi de m’adapter aux visites de l’OVNI, à condition que je puisse rester prudente, sans parler de sécurité ; finalement, j’ai quitté ces créatures alors qu’elles voulaient que je les suive dans leur soucoupe volante !

Stay safe, all of you, and have a very sweet week!
See you soon.

Réponse : Playing with words/ 12 de maxwell, postée le 11-10-2020 à 08:45:34 (S | E)
READY TO BE CORRECTED

Hello Here4U
Here's my try:

He DIDN'T EXPECT ME TO BE so CAREFUL, declining his CHALLENGE: I EVENTUALLY agreed to ADJUST myself to his DREAMS, participating, PROVIDED he doesn't LEAVE me ALONE. (29)

Réponse : Playing with words/ 12 de joe39, postée le 11-10-2020 à 18:17:33 (S | E)
Hello dear here4u,
L'automne est arrivé,annoncé,par des nuages sombres qui,comme des hordes barbares,chevauchent dans le ciel plombé.
Et je n'ai plus rien mais qu’envoyer mon essai,prêt à être évalué

Please ADJUST your look,darling,make a happy face,be CAREFUL to smile, don’t mind the atmosphere;THERE IS NO NEED for you to dread, PROVIDED we follow music and step,as if we were LEFT,to pursue ALONE ** our DREAM,and EVENTUALLY win,this CHALLENGE 43

** They were unknown outsiders in a regional tournament.
I hope I played well with the words and I thank you for the nice exercise, wishing you a pleasant evening.
So long
Joe39

------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 11-10-2020 18:19
Mise en forme standard

Réponse : Playing with words/ 12 de muwi63, postée le 13-10-2020 à 11:19:19 (S | E)
Hello Here4u, hello to all

Here is my try

My DREAM became a nightmare when,during a difficult CHALLENGE prepared ALONE for months, I had to LEAVE without the materials PROVIDED by the staff who, being careful, had EVENTUALLY to ADJUST the playing rules due to the situation which, I am sure,THEY WOULD PREFER IT HADN'T HAPPENNED.(49 words)

Pas sûr d'avoir bien compris la proposition infinitive complète...Mais bon...
See you soon

Réponse : Playing with words/ 12 de taiji43, postée le 20-10-2020 à 18:56:02 (S | E)
Dear Here4U,
A little light reading for you . I hope it won’t be riddled with mistakes?
Be well

READY TO BE CORRECTED

Alright, « CAREFUL boy », I want you to know , you will LEAVE home  to: travell ALONE ; your DREAM. !..However, PROVIDED, you will ADAPT your itinary which is EVENTUALLY a CHALLENGE « 29

Réponse : Playing with words/ 12 de chekos, postée le 23-10-2020 à 11:43:47 (S | E)
Hello Here4u,

I did what I could. I guess 'have no shame 'is starting to be my motto 😀

Ready to be corrected anyway 👍

EVENTUALLY, I had to ADJUST my insane DREAM and become more CAREFUL as I was ALONE in this CHALLENGE to LEAVE the planet on a spaceship PROVIDED by NASA.

Have a great day and thank you for all

Chekos

Réponse : Playing with words/ 12 de here4u, postée le 31-10-2020 à 19:30:57 (S | E)
Hello, Dear "Players"!

Voici vos productions corrigées si besoin était. Elles sont très bonnes

- THAT SILLY MAN BEGGED ME to ADJUST my old binoculars PROVIDED he could stay ALONE because his CHALLENGE was to be CAREFUL with his dogs, but he LEFT and I EVENTUALLY realised I had had a DREAM. … 37 words

- My DREAM was a CHALLENGE to ADJUST to the UFO’s visits, PROVIDED I could stay CAREFUL let ALONE safe; EVENTUALLY, I LEFT these creatures as THEY WANTED ME TO FOLLOW THEM INTO THEIR FLYING SAUCER! 36 words.

- He DIDN'T EXPECT ME TO BE so CAREFUL, declining his CHALLENGE: I EVENTUALLY agreed to ADJUST myself to his DREAMS, participating, PROVIDED he didn't LEAVE me ALONE. (29 words)

- Please ADJUST your look, darling, make a happy face, be CAREFUL to smile, don’t mind the atmosphere; THERE IS NO NEED for you to dread, PROVIDED we follow music and step, as if we were LEFT, to pursue our DREAM ALONE, and EVENTUALLY win this CHALLENGE. 43 words

- (The production above will have a poetic version! ) Here it is!

Please ADJUST your look,
darling,
make a happy face,
be CAREFUL to smile,
don't mind the atmosphere;
THERE IS NO NEED for you to dread,
PROVIDED we follow music and step,
as if we were LEFT,
to pursue ALONE our DREAM,
and EVENTUALLY win,
this CHALLENGE... (43 words)

- My DREAM became a nightmare when, during a difficult CHALLENGE prepared ALONE for months, I had to LEAVE without the material PROVIDED * by the staff who, being CAREFUL, had EVENTUALLY to ADJUST the rules of the game, due to the situation which, I am sure,THEY WOULD PREFER it not to have happened. (49 words)
(Attention ! ici, "provided" est un verbe alors que dans les données c'était un mot de liaison ... Mais TTB pour une première participation ...)

- Alright, « CAREFUL boy », I want you to know, you will LEAVE home ALONE to travel; your DREAM !.. This, PROVIDED you ADAPT your itinERary which is EVENTUALLY a CHALLENGE. » 29 words

Bravo à tous.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux