Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Playing with words/13

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Playing with words/13
Message de here4u posté le 11-11-2020 à 20:52:57 (S | E | F)
Hello dear Friends!

Voici le nouveau "Playing and working with words"...
Je vous rappelle que cet exercice a des règles qui doivent être respectées. Lisez-les bien si vous ne les connaissez pas ! Ce travail est loin d'être un jeu ...

Using THE 8 WORDS given below (the 2 verbs can be put in whatever tenses or forms you fancy but MUST remain verbs!), 2 adjectives or adverbs, 2 nouns and 2 link words, + a given structure and the suitable punctuation, search your minds, think hard and create AN ONLY meaningful SENTENCE.

- You CANNOT change the nature of the words!
- You CANNOT use two or more compulsory words consecutively!
PLEASE, WHEN YOU WRITE YOUR SENTENCE, PUT CAPITALS TO THE GIVEN WORDS!
- to MISS - to DETAIL - a TODDLER - a RESCUER - EXASPERATED - IRONICAL - THOUGH - UNLIKE - + DES ADJECTIFS COMPOSES (2 par séquence maximum)
Lien internet

Lien internet

Je vous rappelle qu'« une phrase », une seule, se termine par un point [final, d'exclamation ou d'interrogation], peut avoir de la ponctuation interne ",/; /:/ [...], et qu'elle doit avant tout avoir un sens.
Le but ultime est de faire une seule phrase complexe, mais courte (moins de 60 mots ...) Je le répète : elle doit avoir un sens et sa logique interne !
Cet exercice est TRES difficile, , c'est pourquoi il demande beaucoup de réflexion et d'attention, de rigueur aussi dans l'application des règles. Vous ne pouvez le poster QU'UNE FOIS (ne faire qu'un seul exemplaire).
La date limite pour cet exercice est fin novembre 2020 tard. (Ne pas dépasser 60 mots … Merci. ) Voyons qui fera la plus belle phrase courte ... THE FORCE is with you!

Réponse : Playing with words/13 de taiji43, postée le 13-11-2020 à 11:02:16 (S | E)
Dear Here4U
Here is my prose and my story.. .Have a nice day

READY TO BE CORRECTED

He DETAILED in an EXASPERATED and somewhat IRONICA; he had seen his TODDLER in a pool who had MISSED drowned ; but strange THOUGH it may seem ; it was his SHORT-HAIRED dog, the RESCUER , the hero UNLIKE his eldest son 39

Il détaillait d’une façon exaspérée  et quelque peu ironique ; qu’il avait vu son bambin qui avait failli se noyer fans la piscine mais que pour étrange que cela puisse paraître , c’était son chien au poils courts, le sauveur, le héros ; contrairement à son fils aîné

Réponse : Playing with words/13 de joe39, postée le 15-11-2020 à 10:59:23 (S | E)
Hello dear here4u,
This time I’m sending you my work,
In form of a funny story,
Ready to be checked,
Hoping the same will make,
You smile and forget the mess,
In being outside.

- to MISS - to DETAIL - a TODDLER - a RESCUER - EXASPERATED - IRONICAL - THOUGH - UNLIKE - + DES ADJECTIFS COMPOSES (2 par séquence maximum)

Three ABSENT-MINDED professors , going to the station at TODDLER’S pace, THOUGH they could MISS the train argued about something, each of them DETAILING his thoughts, EXASPERATED by the mutual IRONICAL comments, when the QUICK-THINKING one, quite UNLIKE his slow frends, ran like a RESCUER, succeeded in getting the train, but suddenly realised he was departing instead of his colleagues 6o

Indeed the limit of 60 words didn’t allow me to complete the story, that is:
...but, seeing the other two saying him good-bye from the platform, suddenly….
And I hope that, notwithstanding this, I reached the goal.

I thank you very much and wish you a nice Sunday.

So long
Joe39

-------------------
Modifié par joe39 le 01-12-2020 12:11

Réponse : Playing with words/13 de maxwell, postée le 18-11-2020 à 07:36:24 (S | E)
READY TO BE CORRECTED
Hello!
I did it in less than half an hour The topic was so obvious...

John DETAILED how the RESCUER failed to save the TODDLER even THOUGH he did his best; EXASPERATED, his BROKEN-HEARTED wife answered in an IRONICAL voice: "UNLIKE you, CACK-HANDED men, I wouldn't have MISSED! (36)

Réponse : Playing with words/13 de here4u, postée le 18-11-2020 à 09:14:01 (S | E)
Hello !

« The topic » ? You mean YOUR topic... I wish you could see me prepare that kind of exercice... ( taking a special book, flipping through the pages looking for 2 verbs - not too simple, but not too « suggesting », same for nouns, etc. ... and simply discarding the words that would make a possible story right away... )
I want this exercise to train your adaptability, your imagination, your vocabulary and grammar skills too... but most of all, I want you to feel perfectly free to go wherever they lead you... When I read the diversity of the stories you tell, most of the times, I tell myself that you did deserve your

Réponse : Playing with words/13 de chocolatcitron, postée le 21-11-2020 à 18:22:13 (S | E)
Playing with words/13 de Here4u, fin novembre 2020.
Hello my dear Here4u! Thanks!
Hi everybody!

Here is my work:
Using THE 8 WORDS given below: 2 verbs, 2 adjectives or adverbs, 2 nouns and 2 link words, + a given structure and the suitable punctuation, search your minds, think hard and create AN ONLY meaningful SENTENCE, less than 60 words..
Lien internet
Lien internet

THOUGHT it was snowing, a FAIR-HAIRED slim RESCUER completely EXASPERATED by a TODDLER hurtling down the street, UNLIKE an IRONICAL walker, DETAILLED how he stuck his face against the FRESLY WHITE-PAINTED WALL, he could not MISS it and was sent to the hospital. 45 words.

Bien qu’il neigeât, un sauveteur blond complètement exaspéré par un gamin dévalant la rue, au contraire du passant ironique, détailla comment il impacta le mur fraîchement repeint en blanc, il ne put l’éviter et fut envoyé à l’hôpital.

THE FORCE is with you! 💪❤️☀️
Méfiez-vous du verglas… toujours possible sous la neige : c’est traitre.
Take care of yourselves and have a pretty sweet week!
See you soon.

Réponse : Playing with words/13 de here4u, postée le 28-11-2020 à 10:42:46 (S | E)
Hello!

Still a few days to "play" and post! I'm expecting a few more tries!

Réponse : Playing with words/13 de here4u, postée le 30-11-2020 à 23:14:49 (S | E)
Hello!

Here are your sentences... I've tried to respect your ideas and change as little as possible...

- He DETAILED in an EXASPERATED and somewhat IRONICAL WAY that he had seen his TODDLER near) a pool; he had a near-miss drowning but strange THOUGH it may seem, the RESCUER was his SHORT-HAIRED dog, the hero, UNLIKE his eldest son who had done nothing.39

- Three ABSENT-MINDED professors , going to the station at TODDLERS’ pace THOUGH they could MISS the train, argued about something, each of them DETAILING his thoughts; EXASPERATED by the mutual IRONICAL comments, the QUICK-THINKING one, quite UNLIKEly to be late, ran like a RESCUER and succeeded in boarding the train, suddenly realising he was departing instead of his colleagues. 6o

(The author explains: indeed the professor who left was one who shouldn't have, while the other two should have left.)

- John DETAILED how the RESCUER failed to save the TODDLER even THOUGH he did his best; EXASPERATED, his BROKEN-HEARTED wife answered in an IRONICAL voice: "UNLIKE you, CACK-HANDED men, I wouldn't have MISSED! (36)

- THOUGH it was snowing, a FAIR-HAIRED slim RESCUER completely EXASPERATED by a TODDLER hurtling down the street, UNLIKE an IRONICAL walker, DETAILLED how he hit his face against a FRESLY WHITE-PAINTED WALL; he could not MISS/ AVOID ( pas le bon verbe ici… AVOID would be better.) it and was sent to the hospital. 45 words.

Malgré la neige, un sauveteur blond complètement exaspéré par un gamin dévalant la rue, contrairement à un passant ironique, détailla comment il heurta un mur fraîchement repeint en blanc; il ne put l’éviter et fut envoyé à l’hôpital.

Ce tirage était très difficile, cette fois ... J'ai eu un peu de mal à comprendre certaines phrases et ai demandé des explications (que vous m'avez données) ! Bravo à vous d'avoir affronté ces difficultés.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux