Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Playing with words /29

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Playing with words /29
Message de here4u posté le 09-03-2022 à 12:01:48 (S | E | F)
Hello dear Friends!

Voici le nouveau "Playing and working with words", qui est un peu différent maintenant ... La date limite pour cet exercice est fin mars 2022.

Je vous rappelle que cet exercice a des règles qui doivent être respectées. Lisez-les bien si vous ne les connaissez pas ! Ce travail est loin d'être un jeu ... mais il peut être très ludique ... Il vous laisse également toute liberté de choisir votre thème !

Using THE 8 WORDS given below (the 2 verbs can be put in whatever tenses or forms you fancy but MUST remain verbs!), 2 adjectives or adverbs, 2 nouns and 2 link words, + a given structure and the suitable punctuation, search your minds, think hard and create AN ONLY meaningful SENTENCE. "Easy", isn't it? (In fact, more easily said than done! )

- You CANNOT change the nature of the words!
- You CANNOT use two or more compulsory words consecutively!

PLEASE, WHEN YOU WRITE YOUR SENTENCE, PUT CAPITALS TO THE GIVEN WORDS! [ and specify the number of words at the end.]

Je vous rappelle qu'« une phrase », une seule, se termine par un point [final, d'exclamation ou d'interrogation], peut avoir de la ponctuation interne ",/; /:/ [...], et qu'elle doit avant tout avoir un sens. (Il ne doit y avoir qu'UN SEUL POINT dans votre phrase - à la fin.)
Le but ultime est de faire une seule phrase complexe, mais courte ... Je le répète : elle doit avoir un sens et sa logique interne !
Cet exercice est TRES difficile, c'est pourquoi il demande beaucoup de réflexion et d'attention, de rigueur aussi dans l'application des règles. Vous ne pouvez le poster QU'UNE FOIS (ne faire qu'un seul exemplaire).
Cependant, pour que chacun ait la possibilité de travailler avec nous, cet exercice a deux niveaux différents. Vous pouvez choisir celui qui vous convient.

Le niveau fera une seule phrase en moins de 80 mots.
Le niveau reste inchangé : une seule phrase et toujours 60 mots, au plus.

Here are the words:

- To MARK – To DESCRIBE – a LEG - LANGUAGES – SECRET – FOGGY – WITHOUT – HARDLY + un adjectif composé.

Lien internet

Lien internet

C'est parti pour une "très jolie phrase correcte et courte !"
Go for it with THE FORCE!

Réponse : Playing with words /29 de icare29, postée le 11-03-2022 à 11:33:04 (S | E)
Hello dear here4u .... hello everyone ... here is my sentence
READY

To MARK ? To DESCRIBE ? a LEG - LANGUAGES ? SECRET ? FOGGY ? WITHOUT ? HARDLY un adjectif composé..

THE CONTEXT

Last Sunday, on the highway towards London , by a thick foggy weather,Paul, a young driver, was driving carefully as he couldn't see beyond 30 meters when suddenly he saw a lorry before him in the car's headlights . He braked as quick as he could but it was too late , the car crashed into the lorry's rear . A team rescue was called and a doctor gave rapidly the first aids
The doctor came near him and said : " Bleedy foggy weather..... "

"Bleedy FOGGY weather ,HARDLY can we see the road ,hey guy , you have had an accident , I am the emergency team's doctor , whatever LANGUAGES you speak we need to communicate, you have a BAD - BLOODING injure on your LEG , could you DESCRIBE me your pains so as I MARK them , I tell you my SECRET , you will soon recover WITHOUT any complications,.

61 words "

END OF THE STORY

According BBC News Paul has now recovered his heath , ans has resumed his work in London.

Dear here4u I have taken a real pleasure to do this exercise within this original form and I hope my marks will be good
Thanks a lot for your devotion on the site

Réponse : Playing with words /29 de melena53, postée le 12-03-2022 à 20:13:06 (S | E)
Hello here4u
I wish you a great weekend (before the corrections)
Here is my sentence

Having a constantly FOGGY mind does not help to DESCRIBE a relationship with HARDLY any dialogue, as if we were speaking different LANGUAGES that's why, despite my LEG dramatically MARKED for life by a violent blow, I fled, WHITOUT looking back, far from this GOOD-LOOKING and yet heartbreaker carrying his dirty SECRET.
53 Words

Réponse : Playing with words /29 de amalia80, postée le 13-03-2022 à 15:15:10 (S | E)
Hello Here4u
It's the first time i i participate, I hope you will be lenient.

Here is my sentence:
Bleedy , FOGGY,weather;first of all let's take care of that BADLY-HURTED-LEG then, I'll ask the constable to MARK the accident report (the questions are so complicated that they seem to me SECRET LANGUAGES )I'm afraid it will be difficult to DESCRIBE this accident WITHOUT details as you could HARDLY see the lorry before you ! ...60 words

Thank you for the corrections.

------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 15-03-2022 21:04
gris

Réponse : Playing with words /29 de taiji43, postée le 15-03-2022 à 17:36:09 (S | E)
Dear Here4U
Here is my eight-word sentence
have a nice day

READY TO BE CORRECTED

To MARK – To DESCRIBE – a LEG - LANGUAGES – SECRET – FOGGY – WITHOUT – HARDLY + un adjectif composé.

It was HARDLY a SECRET for nobody, the injury on his LEG had MARKED this lOW-HEARTED man , he expressed himself in several LANGUAGES confusedly, DESCRIBING a FOGGY road , WITHOUT visibility, cause of his accident35

Réponse : Playing with words /29 de here4u, postée le 24-03-2022 à 18:25:15 (S | E)
Hello!

Soon, it will be too late! Come on, you still have plenty of time!

Réponse : Playing with words /29 de maxwell, postée le 24-03-2022 à 22:13:19 (S | E)
Hello Here4U
That was not easy this time I did what I could...

John was not a HARD-WORKING boy and had difficulties with foreign LANGUAGES; on the day he had to DESCRIBE a character as a SECRET agent, his mind was too FOGGY: he could HARDLY work; WITHOUT hesitation, he copied off his neighbour who agreed to give him a LEG up but the teacher MARKED his paper down. (57W)

Réponse : Playing with words /29 de here4u, postée le 31-03-2022 à 16:28:58 (S | E)
Hello, dears!

Vous devez tous avoir reçu votre correction et l'explication de ce qui n'allait pas tout à fait dans vos phrases. les voici donc, corrigées au minimum afin de ne pas trahir votre pensée.
Vous m'avez dit que cet exercice était particulièrement difficile et c'était vrai ! Bravo, donc, à vous qui avez osé vous y confronter !

- "FOGGY weather, HARDLY could we see the road, hey guy, you had an accident ; I am the emergency doctor: whatever LANGUAGES you speak we need to communicate, you have a BADly – BLeeDING injury on your LEG; could you DESCRIBE me your pains so that I MARK them; here’s a SECRET: you will soon recover WITHOUT any complications. 58 words "

- Having a constantly FOGGY mind does not help to DESCRIBE a relationship with HARDLY any dialogue, as if we were speaking different LANGUAGES; that's why, despite my LEG dramatically MARKED for life by a violent blow, I fled, WITHOUT looking back, far from this GOOD-LOOKING and yet heartbreakING GUY, carrying his dirty SECRET. 55 Words

- FOGGY weather; first of all let's take care of that BADLY-HURT LEG; then, I'll ask the constable to MARK the accident report (the questions are so complicated that they seem SECRET LANGUAGES to me); I'm afraid it will be difficult to DESCRIBE this accident WITHOUT details as you could HARDLY see the lorry before you ! 59 words

- It was HARDLY a SECRET for anybody: the injury on his LEG had MARKED this LIGHT-HEARTED man who expressed himself in several LANGUAGES confusedly, DESCRIBING a FOGGY road, WITHOUT visibility, the cause of his accident… 35 words.

- John was not a HARD-WORKING boy and had difficulties with foreign LANGUAGES; on the day he had to DESCRIBE a character as a SECRET agent, his mind was too FOGGY: he could HARDLY work; WITHOUT hesitation, he copied off his neighbour who agreed to give him a LEG up but the teacher MARKED his paper down. (57 words)

Encore et de ce bon travail.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux