Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Playing with words/35

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Playing with words/35
Message de here4u posté le 09-09-2022 à 16:31:18 (S | E | F)
Hello dear Friends!

Voici votre nouveau challenge ! "Playing and working with words"... La date limite pour cet exercice est fin septembre 2022.

Je vous rappelle que cet exercice a des règles qui doivent être respectées. Lisez-les bien si vous ne les connaissez pas ! Ce travail est loin d'être un jeu ... mais il peut être très ludique ... Il vous laisse également toute liberté de choisir votre thème !

Using THE 8 WORDS given below (the 2 verbs can be put in whatever tenses or forms you fancy but MUST remain verbs!), 2 adjectives or adverbs, 2 nouns and 2 link words, + a given structure and the suitable punctuation, search your minds, think hard and create AN ONLY meaningful SENTENCE. "Easy", isn't it? (In fact, it's more easily said than done! )

- You CANNOT change the nature of the words!
- You CANNOT use two or more compulsory words consecutively!

PLEASE, WHEN YOU WRITE YOUR SENTENCE, PUT CAPITALS TO THE GIVEN WORDS! [and specify the number of words at the end.]

Je vous rappelle qu'« une phrase », une seule, se termine par un point [final, d'exclamation ou d'interrogation], peut avoir de la ponctuation interne ",/; /:/ [...], et qu'elle doit avant tout avoir un sens. (Il ne doit y avoir qu'UN SEUL POINT dans votre phrase - à la fin.) Le but ultime est de faire une seule phrase complexe, mais courte ... Je le répète : elle doit avoir un sens et sa logique interne !
Cet exercice est TRES difficile, c'est pourquoi il demande beaucoup de réflexion et d'attention, de rigueur aussi dans l'application des règles. Vous ne pouvez le poster QU'UNE FOIS (ne faire qu'un seul exemplaire).
Pour que chacun ait la possibilité de travailler avec nous, cet exercice a des niveaux différents. Vous pouvez choisir celui qui vous convient :

Le niveau fera une seule phrase en moins de 80 mots.
Le niveau une seule phrase et toujours 60 mots, au plus.
Le niveau **, pour les plus habiles, fera une phrase de moins de 40 mots ...

Here are the words:
- To WATCH – To HAPPEN – the DRESS - RESENTMENT – FOOLISH – BOLDLY – AS WELL – INSTEAD OF + un adjectif composé de couleur.

Lien internet

C'est parti pour une " très jolie phrase correcte et courte ! "
Go for it with THE FORCE!

Réponse : Playing with words/35 de melena53, postée le 10-09-2022 à 16:01:15 (S | E)
Hello here4u
Thank you for this new challenge

This is what HAPPENS when you BOLDLY wear a DRESS skin-tight and FLESH-COLORED, what an idea, INSTEAD OF a more sober one; everyone is WATCHING at you, the gentlemen AS WELL as the ladies, but these ones do it with RESENTMENT, how FOOLISH have I been!!!

47 words

Have a nice weekend

Réponse : Playing with words/35 de maxwell, postée le 10-09-2022 à 16:31:57 (S | E)
READY TO BE CORRECTED
Hello Here4U!
I don't remember being so inspired with your words

INSTEAD OF having RESENTMENT about his FOOLISH behaviour, I might AS WELL let boys WATCH me in my BLOOD-RED evening DRESS, and BOLDLY let it HAPPEN... (27W)

Réponse : Playing with words/35 de here4u, postée le 14-09-2022 à 16:25:49 (S | E)
Hello!
It's still time to give me a great short sentence !
End of the exercise tomorrow or Wednesday! Please, make an effort!

Réponse : Playing with words/35 de icare29, postée le 14-09-2022 à 18:26:12 (S | E)
Hello dear Here4u and hardworkers , here is my sentence READY

To WATCH ? To HAPPEN ? the DRESS - RESENTMENT ? FOOLISH ? BOLDLY ? AS WELL ? INSTEAD OF un adjectif composé de couleur.

As he was WATCHING the wife's FUCHSIA-PINK dress he made a FOOLISH move that not only hurt his wife but tore her DRESS as well , but INSTEAD OF apologise he BOLDLY said that nothing had HAPPENED ; since then his wife has felt RESENTMENT towards him. 40 words

Thanks for your correction.

Réponse : Playing with words/35 de here4u, postée le 15-09-2022 à 11:23:29 (S | E)
ERRATUM:
Maxwell veille ! « Le Playing with words »  se termine en fin de mois … vous avez donc encore bcp de temps pour écrire de belles phrases !
Je me suis aussi, mA t-il dit trompée d’emplacement pour une correction …. De toute bonne foi, bien sûr ….Mes pauvres neurones ….
Je transforme dēs que possible !

Réponse : Playing with words/35 de mad14, postée le 26-09-2022 à 12:14:13 (S | E)
good morning Here4U - Here is my test

She attented the funeral of her uncle who she had an old RESENTMENT, INSTEAD OF PURPLE-RED or black suit, she showed up donning a blood-red DRESS; the mourners WATCHED her BOLDLY, asking themselves:"What did HAPPEN to that FOOLISH girl?", but she sustained their gaze AS WELL (50 words).

Réponse : Playing with words/35 de amalia80, postée le 26-09-2022 à 15:25:56 (S | E)
Hello !
Here is my sentence; thank you for the correction
" Darling :INSTEAD of wearing that BOLDLY low cut dress,you could AS WELL opt for your OLIVE-GREEN one;then,men would not WATCH you in a foolish way,their wives would not feel any resentment towards you and nothing wrong would HAPPEN " '43 words)

Réponse : Playing with words/35 de here4u, postée le 29-09-2022 à 21:48:28 (S | E)
Hello, dear writers!

The reactions to the words given were quite varied: some found it difficult to combine them into a meaningful sentence... Some others found them quite easy...

Your individual corrections and my comments or questions were sent to you and as I had announced, I've tried to change what was wrong, making as few changes as possible...

- This is what HAPPENS when you BOLDLY wear a FLESH-COLORED and skin-tight DRESS - what an idea - INSTEAD OF a more sober one; everyone is WATCHING you, gentlemen AS WELL as ladies, but these ones do it with RESENTMENT ; how FOOLISH have I been!!! 45 words

- INSTEAD OF having RESENTMENT about this FOOLISH behaviour, I might AS WELL let boys WATCH me in my BLOOD-RED evening DRESS, and BOLDLY let it HAPPEN... (27W)

-As he was WATCHING his wife's FUCHSIA-PINK dress he made a FOOLISH move that not only hurt her, but tore the DRESS as well; yet, INSTEAD OF apologisING, he BOLDLY pretended nothing had HAPPENED; since then his wife has felt RESENTMENT towards him. 40 words

- She attented the funeral of her uncle against whom she felt RESENTMENT, and INSTEAD OF a PURPLE-RED dress, she showed up donning a blood-red DRESS; the mourners WATCHED her BOLDLY, asking themselves what had HAPPENED to that FOOLISH girl; YET, she sustained their gaze AS WELL... (48 words).

-"Darling: INSTEAD of wearing that BOLDLY low-cut DRESS, you might AS WELL opt for your OLIVE-GREEN one; then, men would not WATCH you in a foolish way, their wives would not feel any RESENTMENT towards you and nothing wrong would HAPPEN " 43 words

pour votre bon travail ! Vous vous êtes tous efforcés de faire des phrases courtes ! C'est bien ! Bravo.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux