Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Imprimer
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Let's Suggest/31

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Let's Suggest/31
Message de here4u posté le 24-01-2023 à 23:42:03 (S | E | F)
Hello, dear workers!

Here is the new topic for you to write about... I hope many will participate enthusiastically... and that you'll do it as well as previously...

You mustn't be afraid of making mistakes... We LOVE mistakes, because they give us an opportunity to explain and correct!

Here is today's topic,
"Tell us your best memory. (Or a very funny one; )"(130 to 150 words) (No confession is required...
As ever, you have FREEDOM...

Voici le rappel des modalités de la première partie de l'exercice :
1. Je vous demande une EXPRESSION sur le sujet proposé à m’envoyer en mp dès que possible …
2. Le plus tôt possible, cette première expression sera publiée sur le Forum, et CHACUN sera libre de « corriger » UNE FOIS ( en collant le texte et indiquant les erreurs EN BLEU, et en soulignant ce qui vous semble maladroit et que vous voudriez changer, sans donner la « correction » (forme correcte), à ce moment là, comme il se doit.) Si un autre membre a déjà indiqué des erreurs en bleu, VOUS DEVEZ repartir de cette correction et la confirmer ou la corriger ... Un seul devoir à la fois sera publié pour corriger … Vous pourrez ensuite donner vos suggestions de correction (en vert!)

IMPORTANT! Pour me faciliter le transfert de vos travaux sur le site, pourriez vous m'indiquer par un "(" la correction qui s'impose à vous, s'il vous plaît ?
ie. (I'm repeating for years... ou (was not only to want something,... Pourquoi ? Simplement parce que le site ne "garde" pas les indications de couleurs ou de soulignement etc. dès que l'on copie ... Donc, je prends vos travaux, je les corrige avec les codes "bleu" ou "souligné" ou "vert", mais au moment où je vous poste la correction, je perds tout mon travail ... et dois tout refaire mot à mot avec deux fenêtres ou même deux écrans pour un travail fastidieux de copie point par point ... Merci de votre aide !

Les modalités complètes sont accessibles sur le lien suivant :
Lien internet

( Je vous les rappellerai au fur et à mesure de la progression du travail )
Cet exercice sera ... ce que vous en ferez : ou ou ** Do your best, I trust You!
Correction en ligne le mercredi 8 février 2023.
J'attends vos envois en mp et publierai le premier dès que possible.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU and with US!

Réponse : Let's Suggest/31 de here4u, postée le 27-01-2023 à 10:09:53 (S | E)
Hello, dear friends !

Here's EXPRESSION N°1: Please help, indicating possible mistakes and underlining what looks clumsy...

I have always dreamed of flying like a bird, and in my craziest dreams I saw myself gliding over the mountains.So, you can imagine my happiness,when for my 50th birthday, my friends decided to offer me a flight in para glider.
Of course, it was an accompanied flight in tandem with an instructor.
After a long climb, on foot, to "the Arpette"mountain pasture, where Serge the shepherd kept his folk,we took off and glided for half an hour.
What a magical flight!
What a feeling of calm and freedom I felt, while admiring these magnificent landscapes! As free as birds , we flew over the Tarentaise valley, which I know well from my hikes. Half way down I could see the picturesque village of Montchavin whose chalets looked tiny from above.
But all things come to an end, and we landed in the meadows near Macot.
That was many years ago, but the images and memories are with me for a long time.160words

a lot for your help!

Réponse : Let's Suggest/31 de maxwell, postée le 27-01-2023 à 20:18:35 (S | E)
Hello!

EXPRESSION 1: Mistakes and clumsiness:
I have always dreamed of flying like a bird, and in my craziest dreams I saw myself gliding over the mountains.So, you can imagine my happiness(,ponctuation when for my 50th birthday, my friends decided to offer me a flight in para glider.
After a long climb, on foot, to "the Arpette"mountain pasture(, ponctuation) where Serge the shepherd kept his folk (folk ? je ne suis pas sûr de comprendre),we took off and glided for half an hour.
What a magical flight!
What a feeling of calm and freedom I felt, while admiring these magnificent landscapes! As free as birds , we flew over the Tarentaise valley(, ponctuation!) which I know well from my hikes. Half way down I could see the picturesque village of Montchavin whose chalets looked tiny from above.
That was many years ago, but the images and memories are with me for a long time.

Je connais l'auteur Les espaces ne sont pas au bon endroit (mais aussi, il y a un point commun avec Our story)

Réponse : Let's Suggest/31 de maxwell, postée le 29-01-2023 à 15:11:51 (S | E)
Hello!

EXPRESSION 1: suggestions:
I have always (dreamt (1) of flying like a bird, and in my craziest dreams I saw myself gliding over (mountains (2). So you can imagine my happiness when for my 50th birthday, my friends decided to offer me a flight in (paraglider (3).
After a long climb, on foot, to "the Arpette" mountain pasture where Serge the shepherd kept his (flock (4), we took off and glided for half an hour.
What a magical flight!
What a feeling of calm and freedom I felt, while admiring these magnificent landscapes! As free as birds, we flew over the Tarentaise valley (5) which I know well from my hikes. Half way down, I could see the picturesque village of Montchavin whose chalets looked tiny from above.
That was many years ago, but the images and memories are with me for a long time.

J'ai remis les espaces aux bons endroits
(1) c'était correct mais dreamt est britannique
(2) les montagnes en général et non certaines montagnes en particulier => pas de the
(3) en un seul mot
(4) je pense qu'il s'agit de l'intention de l'auteur vu les indices (pasture, shepherd au sens de berger et non de pasteur)
(5) après une virgule, le lecteur a tendance à traduire which par 'ce que /ce qui'. Sans la virgule, le lecteur traduira spontanément par 'que/qui', ce qui est le cas ici.

Réponse : Let's Suggest/31 de amalia80, postée le 29-01-2023 à 16:03:46 (S | E)
HELLO!
je n'ai plus rien à corriger après Maxwell

EXPRESSION 1: suggestions:
I have always (dreamt (1) of flying like a bird, and in my craziest dreams I saw myself gliding over (mountains (2). So you can imagine my happiness when for my 50th birthday, my friends decided to offer me a flight in (paraglider (3).
After a long climb, on foot, to "the Arpette" mountain pasture where Serge the shepherd kept his (flock (4), we took off and glided for half an hour.
What a magical flight!
What a feeling of calm and freedom I felt, while admiring these magnificent landscapes! As free as birds, we flew over the Tarentaise valley which I know well from my hikes. Half way down, I could see the picturesque village of Montchavin whose chalets looked tiny from above.

You got it,Maxwell.It was the shepherd who kept his flock in the pastures.There is a lovely book about him "The shepherd who skied"

Réponse : Let's Suggest/31 de here4u, postée le 30-01-2023 à 09:47:23 (S | E)
Hello dears,

EXPRESSION N°2: please help, indicating possible mistakes and underlining what looks clumsy...

My best memory is an event that happened on a beautiful spring day 8 years ago. My partner and I embarked in Buenos Aires on a boat for a 22- days- cruise on the Atlantic Ocean.
After a 5 -days- voyage and two stopovers, we arrived in Rio de Janiero. We got off the boat to do a tour of the city. We had climbed until the top of the rock of Cristo Redentor's statue and here my partner took out a box from his pocket and knelt down in front of me. When the box was opened, a diamond appeared.
In front this panoramic view of the most beautiful bay of the world, mon partner ask me:
Will you marry me?
Crying in the grip of emotion, I answered :YES and we started a family. 136 MOTS

Thanks for your help !

Réponse : Let's Suggest/31 de amalia80, postée le 30-01-2023 à 12:14:57 (S | E)
Hello dears,

EXPRESSION N°2: indicating possible mistakes and underlining what looks clumsy...

My best memory is an event that happened on a beautiful spring day 8 years ago. My partner and I embarked in Buenos aires on a boat for a 22-days - cruise on the Atlantic Ocean.
After a 5 -days-voyage and two stopovers, we arrived in Rio de Janiero. We got off the boat to do a tour of the city. We had climbed until the top of the rock of Cristo Redentor's statue and here my partner took out a box from his pocket and knelt down in front of me. When the box was opened, a diamond appeared.
In front this panoramic view of the most beautiful bay of the world, mon partner ask me:
Will you marry me?
Crying in the grip of emotion, I answered :YES and we started a family. 136 MOTS

How romantic it is!It feels like a movie!

Réponse : Let's Suggest/31 de maxwell, postée le 30-01-2023 à 20:15:19 (S | E)
Hello!
EXPRESSION 2: Mistakes and clumsiness:
My best memory is an event that happened on a beautiful spring day 8 years ago. My partner and I embarked in Buenos Aires on a boat for a 22- (days- cruise on the Atlantic Ocean.
After a 5 (-days- voyage and two stopovers, we arrived in Rio de Janiero. We got off the boat to (do a tour of the city. We had climbed until the top of the rock of Cristo Redentor's statue (and here my partner took( out a box from his pocket and knelt down in front of me. When the box was opened, a diamond appeared.
(In front this panoramic view of the most beautiful bay (of the world, (mon partner (ask me:
Will you marry me?

Belle histoire romantique
Quelques espaces mal positionnés...

Réponse : Let's Suggest/31 de amalia80, postée le 01-02-2023 à 12:42:50 (S | E)
Hello dears,

EXPRESSION N°2: suggestions...

My best memory is an event that happened on a beautiful spring day 8 years ago. My partner and I( boarded a ship in Buenos aires for a 22- day cruise on the Atlantic Ocean.
After a 5 -( day- ( trip and two stopovers, we arrived in Rio de Janiero. We got off the boat to( take a tour of the city. We had climbed until the top of the rock of Cristo Redentor's statue and here my partner took( a box out of his pocket and knelt down in front of me. When the box was opened, a diamond appeared.
In front ( of this panoramic view of the most beautiful bay( in the world,(my partner( asked me:
Will you marry me?
Crying( with emotion, I answered :YES and we started a family. 136 MOTS

Réponse : Let's Suggest/31 de maxwell, postée le 01-02-2023 à 20:41:24 (S | E)
Hello!
EXPRESSION 2: suggestions:
My best memory is an event that happened on a beautiful spring day (eight years ago. My partner and I (boarded a boat in Buenos Aires for a 22-(day cruise on the Atlantic Ocean.
After a (five-day trip and two stopovers, we arrived in Rio de Janiero. We got off the boat to (tour the city. We had climbed until the top of the rock of Cristo Redentor's statue (when my partner took (a box out of his pocket and knelt down in front of me. When (he opened the box, a diamond appeared.
(In front of this panoramic view of the most beautiful bay (in the world, (my partner (asked me:
"Will you marry me?"
Crying in the grip of emotion, I answered: "YES!" and we started a family. 136 MOTS

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux