Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Let's Suggest/37

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Let's Suggest/37
Message de here4u posté le 28-04-2023 à 15:43:34 (S | E | F)
Hello, dear writers!

Another new topic for you to write about. I hope many will participate enthusiastically, and that you'll do it as well as ever...

You mustn't be afraid of making mistakes... We LOVE mistakes, because they give us an opportunity to explain and correct!

Here is today's topic:
"It is said that "where there's a will, there's a way"! Comment and illustrate in 140 to 160 words".

Voici le rappel des modalités de la première partie de l'exercice :
1. Je vous demande une EXPRESSION sur le sujet proposé à m’envoyer en mp dès que possible …
2. Le plus tôt possible, cette première expression sera publiée sur le Forum, et CHACUN sera libre de « corriger » UNE FOIS ( en collant le texte et indiquant les erreurs EN BLEU, et en soulignant ce qui vous semble maladroit et que vous voudriez changer, sans donner la « correction » (forme correcte), à ce moment là, comme il se doit.) Si un autre membre a déjà indiqué des erreurs en bleu, VOUS DEVEZ repartir de cette correction et la confirmer ou la corriger... Un seul devoir à la fois sera publié pour corriger… Vous pourrez ensuite donner vos suggestions de correction (en vert!)

IMPORTANT ! Pour me faciliter le transfert des corrections successives de vos travaux sur le site, pourriez vous m'indiquer par un "(" le mot ou segment de phrase qui devrai(en)t être modifié(s), s'il vous plaît ?
ie. (I'm repeating for years... ou (was not only to want something,... Pourquoi ? Simplement parce que le site ne "garde" pas les indications de couleurs ou de soulignement etc. dès que l'on copie... Donc, je prends vos travaux, je les corrige avec les codes "bleu" ou "souligné" ou "vert", mais au moment où je vous poste la correction, je perds tout mon travail... et dois tout refaire mot à mot en direct avec deux fenêtres ou même deux écrans pour un travail fastidieux de copie point par point! Merci de votre aide !
Les modalités complètes sont accessibles sur le lien suivant :
Lien internet

( Je vous les rappellerai au fur et à mesure de la progression du travail )
Cet exercice sera ... ce que vous en ferez : ou ou ** Do your best, I trust You!
Correction en ligne le jeudi 11 mai 2023.
J'attends vos envois en mp et publierai le premier dès que possible.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU and with us!

Réponse : Let's Suggest/37 de here4u, postée le 29-04-2023 à 18:39:24 (S | E)
Hello dears!

De promptes réponses ! Voici la première:

EXPRESSION N°1: please indicate possible mistakes and underline what you think is clumsy.

When there is the will, there is the way.

For example, one can find oneself without a job, and unemployment benefits not enough to pay the bills, so one should not let oneself despair but keep hope and courage.
Help yourself, heaven help you.
Above all, you must continue to get up in the morning, get dressed and your hair done. Look for work by any means necessary, and even, accept poorly paid job, or part-time work. Don't hesitate to work for several employers if that is not enough. You can always find work when you have the courage, the will. Don't be passive. When you are in a sticky situation you absolutely mustn't sit back and wait for things to happen. You have to be motivated and call people,
And the number one rule is never go into debt.
If you have no money, you don't buy.
- When you keep faith, things always turn out well- 163 mots

Thanks for the help you can give!

Réponse : Let's Suggest/37 de amalia80, postée le 30-04-2023 à 07:08:30 (S | E)
Hello!
EXPRESSION N°1: please indicate possible mistakes and underline what you think is clumsy.

When there is(the the will, there is( the the way.

For example,( one can find oneself without a job, and unemployment( benefits (xx not enough to pay the bills, so( one should not let oneself despair but keep hope and courage.
Help yourself, heaven( xx help you.
Above all, you must continue to get up in the morning, get dressed and ( your hair done . Look for work by any means necessary, and even, accept5 XX poorly paid job, or part-time work. Don't hesitate to work for several employers if that is not enough. You can always find work when you have the courage, the will. Don't be passive. When you are in a sticky situation you absolutely(mustn't sit back and wait for things to happen. You have to be motivated and call people,
( And the number one rule is never go in debt.

Réponse : Let's Suggest/37 de here4u, postée le 02-05-2023 à 14:31:02 (S | E)
Hello!

Green allowed!

Here's Magie's try...
EXPRESSION N°1:

Where there is a will, there is a way.
For example: ( YOU CAN LOSE YOUR job, and HAVE unemployment( benefits THAT ARE INSUFFICIENT to pay the bills: YOU MUSTN't despair but keep hope and courage.
-Help yourself, heaven( WILL help you-
Above all, you must continue to get up in the morning, get dressed and ( COMB your hair. Look for work by any means necessary, and even, accept A poorly paid job, or part-time work. Don't hesitate to work for several employers if that is not enough. You can always find work when you have the courage, the will. Don't be passive. When you are in a sticky situation you (absolutely must not STAY SEATED and wait for things to happen. You have to be motivated and call people,
( And FIRST AND FOREMOST, never go into debt.
- When you keep faith, things always turn out well-

Réponse : Let's Suggest/37 de amalia80, postée le 02-05-2023 à 16:14:03 (S | E)
hello!
expression number one : suggestions

When there is( a will, there is( a way.

For example,( you may be without a job, and( the unemployment( benefit ( may not be enough to pay the bills, so( don't give into despair but keep hope and courage.
Help yourself, heaven( will help you.
Above all, you must continue to get up in the morning, get dressed and ( do your hair . Look for work by any means necessary, and even, accept( to take a poorly paid job, or part-time work. Don't hesitate to work for several employers if that is not enough. You can always find work when you have the courage, the will. Don't be passive. When you are in a sticky situation you absolutely( should not sit back and wait for things to happen. You have to be motivated and call people,
( one very important rule is never get into debt .

Réponse : Let's Suggest/37 de here4u, postée le 03-05-2023 à 21:32:04 (S | E)
Hello dear all!

Here is EXPRESSION N°2: please indicate possible mistakes and underline what you think is clumsy.

"Where there's a will; there's a way"!
I can still hear my grandmother saying these words! Dressed with a big, green apron; wearings boots, and carrying a pickaxe, she worked hard to clear and cultivate the small piece of land behind her house. She dug the soil, planted, watered with great courage, and produced beautiful vegetables, which we ate with delight.
I forgot to mention that my grandma's garden was in the Beauce and had an excellent and fertile soil. And what if, it had been located in a dry and arid area where only stones grow? Grandma would have put as much will and heart in her work, but would have produced little or nothing!
I chose this simple example to show that willpower isn't always enough and that success also depends on a suitable environment and specific conditions.
Obviously, this topic could be treated more philosophically, but in English and with 160 words, it would be difficult for me!

for your help!

Réponse : Let's Suggest/37 de here4u, postée le 06-05-2023 à 06:43:48 (S | E)
Hello!

Green allowed!

Réponse : Let's Suggest/37 de here4u, postée le 07-05-2023 à 18:27:52 (S | E)
Hello!

No green? 😥 EXPRESSION N°3 is waiting and will be published tomorrow!

Réponse : Let's Suggest/37 de here4u, postée le 08-05-2023 à 10:32:10 (S | E)
Hello dear readers and potential writers,

Here is EXPRESSION N°2: please indicate possible mistakes and underline what you think is clumsy.

I can still hear my grandmother saying these words! Dressed with a big, green apron; wearings boots, and carrying a pickaxe, she worked hard to clear and cultivate the small piece of land behind her house. She dug the soil, planted, watered with great courage, and produced beautiful vegetables, which we ate with delight.B
I forgot to mention that my grandma's garden was in the Beauce and had an excellent and fertile soil. And what if, it had been located in a dry and arid area where only stones grow? Grandma would have put as much will and heart in her work, but would have produced little or nothing!(not sure!)
I chose this simple example to show that willpower isn't always enough and that success also depends on a suitable environment and specific conditions. TB
Obviously, this topic could be treated more philosophically, but in English (so what?! ) and with 160 words, it would be difficult for me! TB expression!

As promised, here is EXPRESSION N°3:
please indicate possible mistakes and underline what you think is clumsy...

It is, of course, tenting to think and to say that « where there’s a will, there’s a way », but I don’t think it is true.
Some aspects are true : you work hard, you’ll have more money and success, perhaps… but at part of if you pay good doctors, you’re wealth escapes you. You can do nothing if you are very sick and will die closed of your fortune. Even if you are in a plane or in a train, your belt is closed and every thing is good, but if they’re is an accident, you’re will is not util.
Evenso, I think it is good to say the sentence to you’re children. It encouraged them to do all what they can to success and improve, and some times, it can walk. It is like in the fable de La fontaine where the father say to his childre that they must work to find the treasure. But the work is the real treasure. 156 words

Thanks for your help!

Réponse : Let's Suggest/37 de amalia80, postée le 08-05-2023 à 16:23:16 (S | E)
EXPRESSION N°3:
please indicate possible mistakes and underline what you think is clumsy...

It is, of course,( tenting to think and ( to say that « where there’s a will, there’s a way », but I don’t think it is true.
Some aspects are true : ( xx you work hard, you’ll have more money and success, perhaps… but( at part of it if you pay good doctors ( you're , wealth escapes you. You can do nothing if you are very sick and( will die ( closed of your fortune. . Even if you are in a plane or(in a train, your( belt is closed and ( every thing is good, but if they’re is an accident,( you're will is not util.
( Evenso, I think it is good to say the sentence to ( you're children. It ( encouraged them to do( all what they can to ( success and improve, and ( some times, it can( walk . It is like in the fable de La fontaine where the father ( say to his childre that they must work to find the treasure. But the work is the real treasure. 156 words

Réponse : Let's Suggest/37 de amalia80, postée le 08-05-2023 à 16:37:57 (S | E)
Hello!
EXPRESSION N°2: suggestions

I can still hear my grandmother saying these words! Dressed with a big, green apron;( equipped with rubber boots , and carrying a pickaxe, she worked hard to clear and cultivate the small piece of land behind her house. She dug the soil, planted, watered with great courage, and produced beautiful vegetables, which we ate with delight.B
I forgot to mention that my grandma's garden was in *the Beauce and had an excellent and fertile soil. And what if, it had been located in a dry and arid area where ( nothing grows except stones. Grandma would have put as much will and heart in her work, but would have produced little or nothing!
I chose this simple example to show that willpower isn't always enough and that success also depends on a suitable environment and specific conditions. TB
Obviously, this topic could be treated more philosophically, but in English (so what?! ) and with 160 words, it would be difficult for me! TB expression!

*Je ne vois pas comment dire autrement que le jardin de ma grand-mère était en Beauce

Réponse : Let's Suggest/37 de here4u, postée le 10-05-2023 à 08:25:22 (S | E)
Hello!
Green allowed for EXPRESSION N°3 ! 😀😀

Réponse : Let's Suggest/37 de here4u, postée le 11-05-2023 à 22:57:25 (S | E)
Hello dears,

Voici vos corrigés. Vous avez bien corrigé les fautes, mais laissé quelques maladresses... J'y reviendrai peut-être encore !(cela dépendra de vos "réactions"! )
1) EXPRESSION N°1: initial text and preliminary indications:

When there is (the will, there is (the way.
For example, one can find oneself without a job, and (unemployment benefits not enough to pay the bills(, so ? one should not (let oneself despair but keep hope and courage.
Help yourself, heaven (help(un futur ici ? ou un present de généralité) you.
Above all, you must continue to get up in the morning, get dressed and (your hair done(continuer avec la même structure). Look for work by any means necessary, and even, accept poorly paid job, or part-time work. Don't hesitate ? (il faut choisir entre impératifs et infinitifs !) to work for several employers if that is not enough. You can always find work when you have the courage, the willxxxxx. Don't be passive. When you are in a sticky situation you absolutely mustn't sit back and wait for things to happen.B You have to be motivated and call people,
(And the number one rule is never go into debt.
Bonne expression. Des idées variées, mais attention d’être cohérent(e) en ce qui concerne les structures.)

EXPRESSION N°1: indications N°1:
When there is(the the will, there is( the the way.

For example,( one can find oneself without a job, and unemployment( benefits (xx not enough to pay the bills, so( one should not let oneself despair but keep hope and courage.
Help yourself, heaven( xx help you.
Above all, you must continue to get up in the morning, get dressed and ( your hair done . Look for work by any means necessary, and even, accept5 XX poorly paid job, or part-time work.
Don't hesitate to work for several employers if that is not enough. You can always find work when you have the courage, the willxxxxx. Don't be passive. When you are in a sticky situation you absolutely(mustn't sit back and wait for things to happen. You have to be motivated and call people,
( And the number one rule is never go in debt.
- When you keep faith, things always turn out well- 163 mots Bonnes indications

Here's Magie's try at suggesting...
EXPRESSION N°1:suggestions N°1

Where there is (a will, there is (a way.
For example: ( YOU CAN LOSE YOUR job, and HAVE unemployment( benefits THAT ARE INSUFFICIENT to pay the bills: YOU MUSTN't despair but keep hope and courage.
-Help yourself, heaven( WILL help you-
Above all, you must continue to get up in the morning, get dressed and ( COMB/ do your hair. Look for work by any means necessary, and even, accept (A poorly paid job, or part-time work.
Don't hesitate to work for several employers if that is not enough. You can always find work when you have the courage, the willxxxxx. Don't be passive. When you are in a sticky situation you (absolutely must not STAY SEATED and wait for things to happen. You have to be motivated and call people,
( And FIRST AND FOREMOST, never go into debt.
- When you keep faith, things always turn out well- OK. Assez bonnes corrections.

EXPRESSION N°1: suggestions N°2

When there is( a will, there is( a way.

For example,( you may be without a job, and( the unemployment( benefit ( may not be enough to pay the billsB , so( don't give into despair but keep hope and courage.
Help yourself, heaven( will help you.
Above all, you must continue to get up in the morning, get dressed and ( do your hair . Look for work by any means necessary, and even, accept( to take a poorly paid job, or part-time work.
Don't hesitate to work for several employers if that is not enough. You can always find work when you have the courage, the will. Don't be passive. When you are in a sticky situation you absolutely( should not sit back and wait for things to happen. You have to be motivated and call people,
( one very important rule is never get into debt .

- Be without a job : be jobless/ be unemployed/
- Unemployment benefits : the dole/ to live on the dole (GB)
- "Aide-toi, le ciel t'aidera !": "God helps those who help themselves!"
- Don't spend the money you don't have!
- to give in to despair(en deux mots pour les particules!): céder au désespoir. to give in: to yield
- One very important rule: never get into debt/ One very important rule is never to get into debt.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2. EXPRESSION N°2: initial text and preliminary indications:

I can still hear my grandmother saying these words! Dressed with a big, green apron; wearings boots, and carrying a pickaxe, she worked hard to clear and cultivate the small piece of land behind her house. TB She dug
the soil, planted, watered with great courage, and produced beautiful vegetables, which we ate with delight.B
I forgot to mention that my grandma's garden was in the Beauce and had an excellent and fertile soil. And what if, ?it had been located in a dry and arid area where only stones grow? Grandma would have put as much will and heart in her work,
but would have produced little or nothing!(not sure!) I chose this simple example to show that willpower isn't always enough and that success also depends on a suitable environment and specific conditions.Yes! TB
Obviously, this topic could be treated more philosophically, but in English (so what?!) and with 160 words, it would be difficult for me! TBonne expression.

EXPRESSION N°2: suggestions

I can still hear my grandmother saying these words! Dressed with a big, green apron;( equipped with rubber boots ,
and carrying a pickaxe, she worked hard to clear and cultivate the small piece of land behind her house. She dug the soil, planted, watered with great courage, and produced beautiful vegetables, which we ate with delight.B
I forgot to mention that my grandma's garden was in *the Beauce and had an excellent and fertile soil. And what if, (even if?)it had been located in a dry and arid area where ( nothing grows except stones. Grandma would have put as much will and heart in her work, but would have produced little or nothing!

*Je ne vois pas comment dire autrement que le jardin de ma grand-mère était en Beauce ; devant les régions ou provinces, pas d'article: Yorkshire/ Somerset/ Beauce/ Provence/ etc.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EXPRESSION N°3: initial text and preliminary indications:

It is, of course, tenting to think and to say that « when there’s a will, there’s a way », but I don’t think it is true.
Some aspects are true : you work hard, you’ll have more money and success… but at part of if you pay good doctors, you’re wealth escapes you. You can do nothing if you are very sick and will die closed of your fortune. Even if you are in a plane or in a train, your belt is closed and every thing is good, but if they’re is an accident, you’re will is not util.
Evenso, I think it is good to say the sentence to you’re children. It encouraged them to do all what they can to success and improve, and some times, it can walk. It is like in the fable de La fontaine where the father say to his childre that they must work to find the treasure. But the work XXXXx is the real treasure. 156 words

EXPRESSION N°3: indications

It is, of course,( tenting to think and ( to say that « where there’s a will, there’s a way », but I don’t think it is true.
Some aspects are true : ( xx you work hard, you’ll have more money and success, perhaps… but( at part of it if you pay good doctors ( you're , wealth escapes you. You can do nothing if you are very sick and( will die ( closed of your fortune. . Even if you are in a plane or(in a train, your( belt is closed and ( every thing is good, but if they’re is an accident,( you're will is not util.
( Evenso, I think it is good to say the sentence to ( you're children. It ( encouraged them to do( all what they can to ( success and improve, and ( some times, it can( walk . It is like in the fable de La fontaine where the father ( say to his childre that they must work to find the treasure. But the work is the real treasure. 156 words

de ces indications de fautes...
Les vacances et les " ponts" étant ce qu'ils sont, nous n'avons pas eu de texte corrigé... et la règle veut que je ne vous donne pas
la bonne réponse moi-même ! Je vais attendre quelques jours et verrai si l'un(e) d'entre vous est inspiré(e) !
aux travailleurs "résistants", et aux lecteurs assidus...
Don't hesitate to step in! You're always welcome!

Réponse : Let's Suggest/37 de magie8, postée le 12-05-2023 à 04:26:45 (S | E)
EXPRESSION N°3: indications HELLO

It is, of course (tempting to think AND TELL that « where there’s a will, there’s a way », but I don’t think it is true.
Some aspects are true : ( If you work hard, you’ll have more money and success, perhaps… but(APART FROM THIS if YOU GET SICK you COULD pay good doctors HOWEVER ( YOUR wealth WILL BE GONE. You COULDN'T do nothing if you are very sick (YOU will die (DESPITE your fortune. Even if you are in a plane or (ON a train, your ( belt FASTENED and ( every things SEEMS TO BE GOOD but if THERE is an accident, ( YOUR WILL POWER WON'T BE USEFUL.
( Even so, I think it is good to say THISsentence to (YOUR children. It (MAY ENCOURAGE them to do(THEIR BEST to (success and improve, and SOMETIMES, it MAY GO ON. It is like the fable BY JEAN de La Fontaine where the father (SAYS to his children that they must work to find the treasure. But the work is the real treasure. 156 words

JE NE SUIS PAS CERTAINE D' AVOIR COMPRIS, VOUS ALLEZ VOIR VOTRE FORTUNE vous ECHAPPER EN PAYANT LES MEDECINS ET VOUS MOUREZ PRES DE VOTRE FORTUNE? YOU DIE CLOSE TO YOUR WEALTH, OU WITH YOUR WEALTH, OR YOU WILL DIE WITH YOUR WEALTH... aussi j' ai cru bon d' interpreter un peu mais j'ai du trahir l'auteur? J' EN SUIS DESOLEE...
on pourrait aussi dire : de 2 choses l'une, soit vous vous ruinez en medecin , soit vous mourrez avec vos sous... jE FERAIS UN FOLLOW UP pour retablir le VRAI sens...
c est DIFFICILE CAR J AI DU MAL A AVOIR LA PAGE ENTIERE IL MANQUE TOUJOURS DES MOTS ...

------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 13-05-2023 14:33
Couleurs réparées...

Réponse : Let's Suggest/37 de here4u, postée le 12-05-2023 à 09:53:17 (S | E)
Hello, dears,

Thanks, magie for stepping in! I know you're not too keen on "correcting" , and I thank you all the more!

It is, of course (tempting to think AND TELL that «where there’s a will, there’s a way», but I don’t think it is true.
Some aspects are true: (If you work hard, you’ll have more money and success, (will succeed?) perhaps… but(APART FROM THIS if YOU GET SICK you COULD pay good doctors HOWEVER ( YOUR wealth WILL BE GONE. You COULDN'T do nothing (double négation!) if you are very sick (YOU will die (DESPITE your fortune/ money. Even if you are in a plane or(ON a train, your( belt FASTENED and (every things SEEMS TO BE GOOD but if THERE is an accident, ( YOUR WILLPOWER WON'T BE very USEFUL.
( Even so/ yet, I think it is good to say THIS sentence to (YOUR children. It (MAY ENCOURAGE them to do(THEIR BEST to ( success and improve (a besoin d'un complément), and (SOMETIMES, it (MAY GO ON*. It is like the fable BY/ of Jean de La Fontaine where the father (SAYS to tells his children that they must work to find the treasure. But (the) work is the real treasure. 156 words

confusion HEALTH: wealth (I suppose...)[Even if you have the best doctors, sometimes, you won't be able to recover. ]
* to go on: continuer... Je suppose que l'auteur voulait dire: ça ne peut pas "marcher": Lien internet
(voir le 4è sens)
- distinction to say/ to tell: Lien internet

Vous avez tous, bien sûr, le droit de faire tout Follow up Work qui vous semblerait nécessaire et que le temps et les connexions dont vous disposez rendraient possibles... de vos efforts et de votre bon travail !

Réponse : Let's Suggest/37 de magie8, postée le 13-05-2023 à 09:04:10 (S | E)
Hello Follow up text 1

Where there is a will, there is a way.
For example,( you may be without a job, and( the dole( may not be enough to pay the bills, so( don't give in to despair but keep hope and courage.
God helps those who helps themselves.
Above all, you must continue to get up in the morning, get dressed and ( do your hair . Look for work by any means necessary, and even, accept( to take a poorly paid job, or part-time work.
Don't hesitate to work for several employers if that is not enough. You can always find work when you have the courage, the will. Don't be passive. When you are in a sticky situation you absolutely( should not sit back and wait for things to happen. You have to be motivated and call people,
( one very important rule is never to get into debt .
Don't spend the money you don't have.

Réponse : Let's Suggest/37 de magie8, postée le 13-05-2023 à 10:48:57 (S | E)
Hello Follow up text3

It is, of course (tempting to think AND TELL that « where there’s a will, there’s a way », but I don’t think it is true.
Some aspects are true: (If you work hard, you’ll have more money and success, ( You will succeed?) perhaps… but(APART FROM THIS if YOU GET SICK you COULD pay good doctors HOWEVER ( YOUR HEALTH will escaped you. You COULDN'T do anything, if you are very sick (YOU will die with your money. Even if you are in a plane or(ON a train, your( belt FASTENED and ( everything SEEMS TO BE GOOD but if THERE is an accident, ( YOUR WILLPOWER WON'T BE very USEFUL.
( Yet, I think it is good to say THIS sentence to (YOUR children. It (MAY ENCOURAGE them to do(THEIR BEST to ( succeed and improve his children that they must work to find the treasure. But (the) work is the real treasure. 156 words their position and (SOMETIMES, it (MAY be not fine. It is like the fable of Jean de La Fontaine where the father (tells to his children that they must work to find the treasure.But the work is the real treasure.

------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 13-05-2023 14:11
Couleurs réparées dans les 3 derniers posts...

Réponse : Let's Suggest/37 de here4u, postée le 13-05-2023 à 11:16:24 (S | E)
hello, dear Magie!

I know you don't like "correcting" and I thank you for your very good try at it!

Follow up: text 3: EXPRESSION N°3: suggestions(J'ai relu a minima, pour ne pas changer le propos de l'auteur,
et tenir compte des suggestions de Magie !)

It is, of course (tempting to think and say that «where there’s a will, there’s a way», but I don’t think it is
always true.
Some aspects are true: (If you work hard, you’ll have more money, you will succeed, perhaps… (APART FROM THIS,
if YOU are rich and GET SICK, of course, you can afford good doctors. HOWEVER (YOUR HEALTH doesn't depend on you only. You
can't do much! If you are ill, and you can die a rich person!
Besides, whether you travel by plane, by train, or car, you FASTEN your seatbelt, everything SEEMS TO BE in control, but if
THERE is an accident, (YOUR WILLPOWER WON'T BE very USEFUL to you!
Yet, I think it is good to repeat this sentence to your children. It (MAY ENCOURAGE them to do (THEIR BEST
to (succeed
and improve their position but (SOMETIMES, it (MAY be not work, et may not be enough!
It is like in the Fable by Jean de La Fontaine: the father (tells his children that they must work to find a
treasure. In the end, he meant that work is the real treasure! 156 words

Lien internet

encore, Magie! and Lucile for the colours...

Réponse : Let's Suggest/37 de magie8, postée le 13-05-2023 à 11:39:19 (S | E)
hello ; ok thank you here'u

Réponse : Let's Suggest/37 de here4u, postée le 13-05-2023 à 11:44:15 (S | E)
Hello Magie!

Don't worry! The text I've just posted is enough... and if the author doesn't agree with us, they'll complain... and correct!

Keep your energy and your Internet for the following Let's Suggest which will be posted asap!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux