Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Page 1 / 2 - Voir la page Haut | 1 | 2 | Fin | En bas
Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants
Message de lucile83 posté le 13-06-2011 à 12:42:45 (S | E | F)
Hello,

Ne perdons pas le rythme, d'autant plus que j'ai eu l'idée d'un texte assez facile.
Je posterai ma proposition vers le 22 juin.
Niveau
See you later

Kate rend visite à Ellen

-Bonjour Kate, comment vas-tu ?
-Très bien, et toi ? Je suis heureuse de te voir.
-Moi aussi ; nous allons passer une superbe journée !
-Si nous allions au zoo ? il n’est pas très loin d’ici.
-Oui c’est une bonne idée. Nous pourrons déjeuner là-bas et aller ensuite au château voir les jardins magnifiques.
-Super ! Peux-tu me dire où se trouve la banque ? il faut que je retire un peu d’argent.
-Elle est sur le chemin du zoo, sur une jolie place. Je passerai à la bibliothèque car je dois rendre un livre que j’ai emprunté lundi dernier.
-Pas de problème.
-Allons-y ! on va tout droit jusqu’au carrefour puis on tourne à gauche et la banque est là.

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de toufa57, postée le 13-06-2011 à 14:48:06 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Kate pays Ellen a visit.

- Hello Kate, how are you ?
-Very well, and you ? I'm pleased to see you.
-So,do I; we are going to spend a beautiful day !
-What about going to the zoo ? It's not far from here.
-Yes, it's a great idea. We can have lunch there and then go to the castle to visit the magnificient gardens.
-Great ! Could you tell me where the bank is ? I must draw some money.
-It's on the zoo's way, on a nice place. I'll go to the library because I have to give back a book I borrowed last monday.
-No problem.
-Let's go ! We keep going straight on until crossroads, then we turn on left and the bank is there.

Have a nice day !
lucile.

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de charlotte74, postée le 13-06-2011 à 22:31:32 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

Kate pays a visit to Ellen.

- Hello Kate, how are you?
- Very well, and you? I am happy to see you.
- Me too, we are going to spend a great day !
- What about going to the zoo ! it's not very far from here!
- Yes, it's a good idea. We'll be able to lunch there and then go to the castle to see the beautiful gardens.
- Great! Can you tell me where the bank ? I have to withdraw some money.
- It's on the way to the zoo, on a nice square. I will go to the library because I must give back a book I borrowed last Monday.
- Don't worry.
- Let's go ! We go straight to the crossroad then we turn on left handside and the bank is there.

Thank you very much Lucile

-------------------
Modifié par charlotte74 le 19-06-2011 11:18

-------------------
Modifié par charlotte74 le 21-06-2011 23:07

-------------------
Modifié par charlotte74 le 21-06-2011 23:09

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de snowy-winter, postée le 13-06-2011 à 22:50:10 (S | E)
Hello

Kate visits Ellen.
-Good morning Kate,how are you?
-Very good what about you?nice to meet you.
-Me too.
-We will spend a wonderful day!
-What about going to zoo?it'
s not so far from here.
-Good idea.We can have lunch there and then we are going to the castle to see he beautiful gardens.
-Great!can you tell me where the bank is?I have to withdraw some money.
-it's on the zoo's way ,on a nice place.I will go to the library to give back a book I borrowed last Monday .
-No problem.
Let's go.we will go straight until the crossroads then we turn left and there is the bank.

Have a nice day.

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de plumet, postée le 14-06-2011 à 07:24:04 (S | E)
Hello

Kate play a visite an Ellen
Hello Kate, How are you ?
Very well, and you ?I'm happy to see you.
Me too. We are to pass a superb (beautiful) day.
So we are going to zoo itsn't very far here.
Yes it a good ideas. we II have lunch there and to go then mansion and to see the beautiful gardens.
Super, Do you can to say where bank ? She needs to collect a little money.
It's on the path of Zoo, on a nicely space.
I'II call the bookcase I must to return a book that I have borrowed lastmonday.
Not problem.
Let's go it's all right until cross-roads then is turning on the left and the bank is there.
Thanks

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de irish21, postée le 14-06-2011 à 08:50:40 (S | E)
Hello everybody,
Hello Lucile,
thanks a lot for this exercise.

-Hello Kate, how are you?
-very well, how are you? I'm glad to see you.
-so am I; we are going to have a great day.
-shall we walk and go to the zoo? It's not very far from here.
-yes, that's a good idea. We'll be able to have lunch there and then to go and see the magnificent gardens of the castle.
-great! can you tell me where the bank is? I have to withdraw a little money.
-it's on the zoo's way, in a nice place.
-I'll go to the library because I have to give back a book that I borrowed last Monday.
-no problem.
-let's go! we go straight on as far as the crossroad next we turn left and the bank is there.

-------------------
Modifié par irish21 le 14-06-2011 10:00

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de moonlit-sunset, postée le 14-06-2011 à 10:11:20 (S | E)
Hello !

Merci lucile83 pour cet exercice. Voici mon essai

Kate visits Ellen

-Hi Kate, how are you ?
-Very well, and you ? I'm glad to see you.
-So am I ; we're going to have a great day !
-What about going to the zoo ? It's not so far from here.
-Yes, that sounds good. We could have lunch there and then go to the castle to see the beautiful gardens.
-Great ! Can you tell me where the bank is ? I need to withdraw some money.
-It's on the way to the zoo, on a lovely place. I'll go by the library because I need to return a book I borrowed last Monday.
-No problem.
-Let's go ! We go straight until the crossroads, then we turn left and there is the bank.

-------------------
Modifié par moonlit-sunset le 14-06-2011 10:12

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de fidji28, postée le 14-06-2011 à 15:32:15 (S | E)
Hello,

Kate is visiting to Ellen
-I'm fine , and you?I enjoy to see you.
-Me too; we're going to spend a nice day!
-Shall we go to the zoo?It'not very far from here.
-Yes,we shall it's a great idea.We'll be able to have a lunch there and then to go to beautiful gardens of the castle.
-Great!Can you say me where the bank is?I must retire some money.
-She's in the zoo way, on a beautiful place.I'll go to the library because i must give back a book that i've borrowed last monday.
-No problem.
-Let's go!Go straight on from crossroads thenturn at left and the bank is here.

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de meleri36, postée le 14-06-2011 à 17:48:03 (S | E)

Hello Lucile,

Here's my try.

kate is calling on Ellen,

- Hello kate, how are you?
- I'm fine, what about you? I'm glad to see you.
- So am I, we are going to have a nice day.
- What about going to the zoo? It's not far from here.
- Yes, it's a good idea. We could have lunch there and then we'll go to the castle, there are a few beautiful gardens to visit there.
- Great! Can you tell me where the bank is? I have to withdraw some money from it.
- It's on the zoo's way, in a lovely square. First,I'll go to the library to give back a book I borrowed last Monday .
- No problem.
- Let's go! We'll go straight ahead to the crossroads, then we'll turn left and we'll get to the bank.

Thank you for the test Lucile and have a nice day.

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de dolfine56, postée le 16-06-2011 à 14:45:38 (S | E)
Hi, dear Lucile,

Kate is paying a visit to Ellen.

-very well, and you? I'm happy to see you.
-So am I.we'll have a nice day!
-What about going to the zoo ? it isn't very far from here.
-Yes, it's a good idea.We could have lunch there ,then go to the castle and have a look to the magnificent gardens.
-Great! can you tell me where the bank is? I have to withdraw some money.
-It's on the way to the zoo, on a nice square.I'll go to the library,for I must give back a book I borrowed last Monday.
-No problem.
-Let's go!.We walk straight to the cross-roads,then we turn left and there is the bank.

Many thanks, dear Lucile, it was a pleasant walk

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de zenaide, postée le 16-06-2011 à 20:45:27 (S | E)
Hello,

Hi Kate, How are you ?
Very well, and you ? I’m happy to see you.
Me too, we go to spend a marvellous day !
What about going to zoo ? It is not very far from here.
Yes, it’s a genial idea. We will having lunch there and after going to see beautiful gardens’castel

Amazing ! Can you say where is the bank ? I withdraw a little money
It is ON the zoo’S way, on the beautiful square.
I will go to the library because I must give a book back I borrowed last monday .
No problèm

Let’s go ! we’re goingstraight ahead until a crossroads then turn on the left and the bank is here.

Thanks very well a lot.
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 16-06-2011 21:19

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de maya92, postée le 17-06-2011 à 18:21:39 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile,

- Hi Kate, How are you ?
- Fine, thank you and you ? I'm glad to meet you.
- So am I. We'll have a nice time !
- Let's go to the zoo, it's not very far from here.
- Yes, that's a good idea. We could have lunch there and then go to the castle to see the wonderful gardens
- Great ! Do you know where the bank is ? I must take out some money
- It's on the way to the zoo, on a nice square. I'll go to the library too to give back a book I
borrowed last Monday
- No problem
- Let's go then ! Straight ahead to the crossroad then left and the bank is there.

Thank you very much Lucile for those nice end warming-up exercises - See you

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de may, postée le 18-06-2011 à 03:21:07 (S | E)
Hello dear Lucile,

Kate visits Ellen.

Hello Kate, how are you doing?
Very good, and yourself? I am happy to see you.
So do I; we are going to spend a great day together!
How about the zoo? It's not very far from here.
Well, that's such a good idea! We could have breakfast right there and then go to visit marvelous gardens in the castle.
Wonderful! Can you tell me where the bank is? I would need to withdraw some cash.
The bank is on the way to the zoo, in a nice place. I will have to pass by the library to return a book I borrowed last Monday.
No problem at all.
Alright, here we go! we go straight up to the crossroads then turn left and there the bank is.

Thank you

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de geronimo12, postée le 18-06-2011 à 12:28:41 (S | E)
-

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de may, postée le 19-06-2011 à 02:37:26 (S | E)
Hello again dear Lucile,

How about "Brunch" on a perfect day
Lien Internet

Bonne nuit!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 19-06-2011 09:35
Thanks may! I love him; my favourite song is that one
Lien Internet

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de max83, postée le 19-06-2011 à 13:56:26 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

Voici mon essai.

Kate pays Ellen a visit.
_ Hello Kate. How are you ? I am happy to see you.
_ So do I ; we are going to spend a beautiful day.
_ What about going to the zoo ? It is not so far from there.
_ Yes it is a good idea. We'll have a lunch there and then go to the castle to visit the wonderfull gardens.
_ Great ! Could you tell me where is the bank ? I have to draw some money.
_ It is on the way to the zoo on a nice place. I'll go to the library because I have to give back a book I borrowed last Monday.
_ No problem !
_ Let's go ! We keep straight on until crossroads then we turn on left and the bank is here.

Une nouvelle fois : Merci pour cet exercice.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 19-06-2011 14:16

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de nina80, postée le 19-06-2011 à 19:06:25 (S | E)
Hello Lucile

Kate pays Ellen a visit.

- Hello Kate, how are you?
- Very fine, and you? I'm glad to see you.
- So am I, we are going to have a nice day!
- What about going to the zoo? It's not far from here.
- Yes, What a good idea! we could have a lunch there, and then go to the castle to see the magnificent gardens
- Great! Could you tell me where the bank is? I have got to draw some money.
- It's on the way to the zoo, on a lovely place.
- I'll go by the library, I have to give back à book I borrowed last monday.
- Let's go, straight as far as the crossroad, then we turn left and the bank is there.

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de joe39, postée le 19-06-2011 à 20:00:06 (S | E)
Good evening, dear Lucile.

Good morning Kate! How Are you?
I'm fine, and you? I'm happy to see you.
Me too. We are going to spend a wonderful day!
What about going to the zoo? It's no far from here.
That's a good idea. We could have lunch there and then go to the castle to visit the splendin gardens.
Great! Can you tell me where is the bank? I need to take out some money.
It's on a nice place, on the zoo's way.
I must go to the library for I have to give back a book I borrowed the last Monday.
That's all right!
Let's go! We keep on going straight ahead up to the crossroads,then turn on the left and the bank is there.

Je vous souhaite une bonne soirée!
Joe39

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de sanna6, postée le 19-06-2011 à 22:04:18 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

Here is my try.

Kate visits Ellen.

- Hello Kate, How are you ?

- Fine and you ? I'm happy to see you.

- and myself ! We're going to have a great day !

- What about going to the zoo ? It isn't very far from here.

- Yes ! it's a good idea. We could have a lunch there and then going to the castle seeing the wonderful gardens.

- Great ! Can you tell me where is the bank ? I need to withdraw some money.

- It's on the zoo's way, on the lovely place. I'll go to the library because I must bring back a book which I borrowed last Monday.

- No problem.

- Let's go ! We'll go straight to the crossroad then we'll turn left and the bank will be there.

Merci Lucile

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de titipuce, postée le 19-06-2011 à 22:36:27 (S | E)
Hello,

Hello Kate, how are you?
Alright , and you? Glad to see you.
- So am I, we are going to have a nice day
-Are we going to the zoo? It's not far from here.
- Yes, What a good idea! we could have a tea there, and then go to the castle to see the beautiful gardens
- Good idea! Could you tell me where is the bank? I need to draw some money.
- It's on the way to the zoo, not fareway.
- I'll go by the library, I want to see for a book .
- Let's go, straight as far as the crossroad, then we turn left and the bank is there.

Have a Good afternoon ....

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 20-06-2011 06:04

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de coulio14, postée le 21-06-2011 à 00:47:18 (S | E)
Bonjour,

-hello Kate,how are you?
-fine,and you?nice to see you.
-me too,we'll spend a great day!
-and if we went to the zoo?it isn't far from here.
-yes it's a good idea.we can lunch there and go to castle and see beautiful gardens.
-brilliant,can you tell me where the bank is?I have to remove some money.
-It's on the zoo's way,on a nice place.i'll go to library to give back a book i borrowed last monday.
-No problem.
-Let's go!we go straight to the intersection then turn left and the bank is there.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 21-06-2011 04:21

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de pinson38, postée le 22-06-2011 à 18:12:45 (S | E)

Kate is visiting to Ellen

Hello (good morning) kate, how are you ?
Very well, and you ? I'm happy to see you
So I am ; we are going to spend a beautiful day !
If we went to the zoo ? It is not very far from here
Yes, it's a good idea. We'll be able to have a lunch there , then to go to the castle to see the beautiful gardens.
Super! Can you tell me where is the bank ? Ihave to withdraw some money.
It is on the zoo's way, on a beautiful square. I'll go to the library because I have to give back a book that I have borrowed last monday.
Noproblem.
Let's go . We go staight to the crossroadthen we turn on the left and the bank is there

Thank you
spend a good week

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de marieblai, postée le 22-06-2011 à 19:12:02 (S | E)
Hello,

Kate visits Ellen

Good morning Kat, how are you
Very well and you?
I'm very happy to see you
So i do, we are going to spend a superb day!
it not far from here.
Yes it's a great idea. we can lunch over there and then go to the castle to see a wonderful gardens.
Great! can you tell me where is located the Bank. Should i withdraw some money.
I would pass at library because i have to give a book i borrowed last Monday.
No problem
Let'sgo! we are going all right the crossroads and then you turn left and the bank is .

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 22-06-2011 19:38

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de lucile83, postée le 22-06-2011 à 21:33:11 (S | E)
Hello

Merci à toutes et tous pour votre participation.
Certains se sont lancés pour la 1ère fois, bravo!

Voici quelques remarques suivies de ma proposition:

1) 3e ligne : le ‘moi aussi’ se rapporte à ‘Je suis heureuse de te voir.’ Donc verbe to be : so am I.
2) Peux-tu me dire où se trouve la banque ? est une question dans sa 1ère partie ’ peux-tu me dire’ , la 2e partie ‘où se trouve la banque’ étant une question indirecte qui se construit en anglais à la forme affirmative = where the bank is.
3) zoo’s way, non, un zoo ne peut rien posséder ; on dira’ the way to the zoo’ .
4) une place= a square, sinon on dira en général un endroit en français.
5) les jours de la semaine prennent toujours une majuscule en anglais, contrairement au français.
6) jusqu’à …3 fois oops !!!!
dans le temps/la durée = until/till/up to
la distance to/as far as
Je me dois en toute honnêteté de vous dire que ‘until’ est répertorié dans le Macmillan dictionary comme pouvant être utilisé avec la notion de lieu, avec une condition : continuing as far as a particular place.
Lien Internet

C’est la seule référence que j’ai trouvée pour cet emploi. L’information m’a été donnée par un de nos amis américains. J’avoue que je suis réticente envers cet usage.
7) turn left/turn right est l’expression la plus courante.

Ma proposition:

Kate is visiting Ellen

-Hello Kate, how are you ?
-I am fine, thanks, what about you? I am glad to see you.
-So am I; we are going to spend a marvellous day!
-What about going to the zoo? It is not very far from here.
-Yes, it is a good idea. We’ll possibly have lunch there and then go to the castle and have a look at the gorgeous gardens.
-Great! Can you tell me where the bank is? I need to withdraw some money.
-It is on the way to the zoo, on a nice square. I have to go to the library as I have to give back a book that I borrowed last Monday.
-No problem.
-Let’s go then! We have to go straight ahead as far as the crossroads then turn left and the bank is there.

Encore bravo et merci

PS: Avant-hier c'était une sorte d'anniversaire car je me suis inscrite sur ce site un 20 juin; c'était en 2004!!!! = 7 ans de présence ici! wow!
Est-ce un record? ...mais de quoi?

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de irish21, postée le 23-06-2011 à 02:23:39 (S | E)
Hello everybody,
hello lucile,
thank you so much for this correction. These information are always useful.
By the way, congratulations on your 'seven years' on this wonderful site.
We have improved 'our English', thanks to you.
Best regards.

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de sanna6, postée le 23-06-2011 à 08:13:54 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile,
Merci beaucoup pour votre exercice et merci également pour votre aide et votre temps ....Une très bonne journée à vous

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de maya92, postée le 23-06-2011 à 10:08:05 (S | E)
Hi Lucile,
Happy 7th birthday on the site we all hope there will be a lot more ..thanks again

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de dolfine56, postée le 23-06-2011 à 11:12:29 (S | E)
Hi, dear Lucile,

As already said, it's thanks to you we can improve our English skills, so,we'll never thank you too much....
These seven years on the site are a record of kindness, patience,
competence,good temper...and so on.
Many, many thanks to you ---- -------:

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de meleri36, postée le 23-06-2011 à 15:36:59 (S | E)
Lucile pour vos explications qui sont très utiles. Félicitations pour vos sept années de présence sur ce site formidable, pour votre disponibilité à aider les apprentis (en langues) que nous sommes.
merci encore et bonne journée à vous

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de nina80, postée le 23-06-2011 à 18:32:10 (S | E)
Merci Lucile pour cette révision bien utile.

Réponse: Kate rend visite à Ellen/Débutants de zoe0310, postée le 23-06-2011 à 20:57:18 (S | E)
Hello,

Hello Kate, how are you?
- very well, and you? I am happy to see you.
- I too; we are going to cross a magnificent day!
- if we went to the zoo? He is not very far from here.
- yes it is a good idea. We can have lunch over there and go then to the castle to see magnificent gardens.
- great! Can you say to me where is the bank? I have to remove a little money.
- she is on the road of the zoo, on the attractive place. I shall pass in the library because I have to return a book which I borrowed last Monday.
- no problem.
-Allons-y! We quite go up up to the crossroads then we turn to the left and the bank is there.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-06-2011 21:34
Le corrigé a été donné un peu plus haut.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum
Page 1 / 2 - Voir la page Haut | 1 | 2 | Fin | En bas

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux