Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite par email // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]


Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !



- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Imprimer
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site



> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites
   


La rentrée/ Thème

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]


La rentrée/ Thème
Message de lucile83 posté le 05-09-2011 à 18:07:25 (S | E | F)

Hello

Voici un thème facile pour ce beau jour de la rentrèe!
Je dois dire que j'ai été inspirée par mon petit-fils, qui s'appelle Kevin ici sur le forum et qui vient de faire la connaissance de sa nouvelle maîtresse en 2e annèe de maternelle.

Correction vers le 13 septembre.
Enjoy yourselves!

-Alors Tom, tu en penses quoi de la maîtresse ?
-Oh elle est cool ; mais il faut se méfier Kevin car c’est le premier jour, il ne faudra pas faire de bêtises.
-Oui d’accord mais tu sais, quand je fais une bêtise à la maison et que Maman me gronde je lui fais un sourire, un câlin et tout va bien.
-Tu es marrant ! ici on est à l’école et la maîtresse c’est pas ta mère. Tu ne crois tout de même pas qu’elle va hésiter à te punir !
-Je suis sûr qu’elle est très gentille, beaucoup plus gentille que tu ne crois.
-Tu dis ça parce que tu es toujours sage toi.
-Pas toujours mais j’essaie de faire plaisir à ma Maman que j’aime beaucoup.
-Moi aussi j’aime ma Maman et il faudrait que je sois plus sage, surtout qu’on va bientôt être grands.
-Oui moi j’ai eu 4 ans en août, et toi ?
-Moi aussi, j’ai eu 4 ans en juillet. Tu es le plus jeune de nous deux.
-Voilà Maman ! à demain !




              





Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de violet91, postée le 06-09-2011 à 12:03:18 (S | E)

" Et moi , j'en ai eu 2 ans en Février et depuis hier , mes parents et mes sœurs qui m'ont accompagnée à l'école, ne me reconnaissent pas . Sage comme une image ! On dirait que j'ai fait ça toute ma vie ! " a ajouté Églantine!..."

I'll do your sweet little piece , dear Lucile .Partages de Mamies !!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-09-2011 12:06




Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de dolfine56, postée le 06-09-2011 à 13:02:49 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

Hope Kevin will have an attractive and rewarding 2nd year, in this nursery school , with his new teacher....

-So,Tom, what do you think of the teacher?
-Oh she is cool,but we have to be careful,Kevin, for it's the first day,we'll have to behave ourselves.
- Yes,okay,but, you know, when I do foolish things at home,and Mum scolds me,I give her a smile,a cuddle and it's in the bag!
-Are you making fun of me?! Here, we are at school, and the teacher isn't your Mum.You can't believe she 'll hesitate to punish you!
-I'm positive about her kindness,I'm sure she is kinder than you think.
-You can say that because you are as good as gold .
Oh,not all the time, but I always try to please my mother I love very much.
-So do I,I love my Mother and I should be a well-behaved kid ,particulary because we'll be older soon.
- Yes,we'll very soon. I have been four since August, and you,how old are you?
-So I have, since July.You are the younger of both of us.
-Great! here is Mum, see you to-morrow.

Thanks a lot.



Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de plumet98, postée le 06-09-2011 à 13:28:31 (S | E)
hello,

-So Tom, what do you think about the teacher ?
-Oh she's cool ; but you must be careful Kevin because it's first day, he shouldn't to do the stupidity.
-Yes agree, but you know, when I do a stupidity at housse and that Mummy grow me i do her a smile, a cuddle and all well.
-You're funny ! here we're at school and the teacher it's not his mother. Don't you think that she goes hesitate to punir you !
-I'm sure that she's very nice, than more nicest that you think.
You say that because you're always wise his.
-Don't always but I try to do pleasure at my Mummy that I like very much.
-Me too I like my Mummy and I need to be more wise, espécialy to go soon to be tall.
-Yes me I 'm old four years in August, and you ?
-Me too, I 'm old four years in July. You are than younger all two.
-There Mummy ! at tomorrow !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-09-2011 20:08



Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de angel7, postée le 06-09-2011 à 16:51:37 (S | E)
Hello!

-so Tom, what do you think about teacher?
-Oh she is good; but we must be careful Kevin for that's the first day, we'll have not to do foolish things
-Yes I agree but you know, when i do foolish thing at home and that my mum be brewing me I smile to her, give her a cuddle and all is well.
-You are so funny! here, we are in school and the teacher is not your mum. you don't still believe that she'll hesitate to punish you !
-I'm sure that she is very kind, more kinder than you think.
-You tell this for you are always wise.
-Not always but I try to satisfy my mum that I love so much.
-me too, I love my mum  and I'll have to be more wise, mainly we'll be olders soon
-Yes, I'm four years old in august, and you?
-me too, I'm four years old in july . You are the youngest of both of us.
-there is my mum ! see you tomorrow.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-09-2011 20:09




Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de violet91, postée le 06-09-2011 à 22:51:17 (S | E)

So....dear lucile,ah! Que c'est bon de faire la rentrée ...quand on ne la fait plus ! Sur le site, c'est " cool" .

Bonjour à toi et tous les membres ! Bonne année aux travailleurs...dont nos petits qui suivent nos pas de l'autre côté du bureau !


- Hey ( now, so...)! Tom ! What d'you think of the teacher (schoolmistress)?
- Well, she is cool, I'll say but let's be careful...That is all very well on the first day and we'll have to behave ourselves after that.
- All right, all right ! But d'you know what ? Each time I do something naughty at home ( play nonsense),and Mum scolds me (gets angry with me), I (just) give her a smile and a cuddle...and that's done.( I've made it).
-Are you kidding ? We're at school here and Teacher is not your mother ! Do you imagine she'll think it over twice (she's going to bite her nails) before punishing you ???
- I am sure she is very nice (kind), much nicer( kinder) than you believe.
- You can speak like that because you're a good boy all the time .
- Wrong! Not all the time but I do my best to make my Mum happy because I love her.
- Me too !! I love my (= "me" in Cockney) Mum and I should be a nicer (better) kid , especially as we'll soon be big boys .
- True ! I've been four since August (I turned four in August)you know, what about you?

- So have I, but since July( So did I, but in July)...You are the younger of us two, then.
- Here's Mum ! See you tomorrow.



Thank you so much for this refreshing start
................. .....ils ont quelque chose de nos "anges" ,non?




Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de welcome, postée le 07-09-2011 à 20:18:51 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile83
J'espère que ça n'est pas vraiment une seule étoile, il y avait des passages difficiles
J'ai pris quelques libertés pour fuir le mot à mot, j'espère que ça ira.

-So Tom, how do you like the schoolmistress?
-Well! She is cool; but be careful Kevin; it is the first day, behave yourself next.
-That's right but you know when I am a naughty child at home, making mum upset, I smile at her, give her a hug and that suits her fine.
- What a funny guy you are! We are at school here and the schoolmistress is definitely not your mother. Be sure, she won't hesitate to punish you!
- I am sure she is very nice, beyond your belief.
- You can say that because you are used to being a good boy.
-Not quite always, but I do my best to make my mother happy because I love her.
-I do love mine too and I should be more reasonable, especially because we'll be big boys soon.
-Yes, I turned my four years in August, and you?
-Me too, I turned four in July. You are the youngest of the two.
-Here is Mum, see you tomorrow.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-09-2011 07:27
Exact welcome, j'ai un peu élevé le niveau qui reste quand même accessible,...la preuve




Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de fonfon, postée le 08-09-2011 à 18:20:49 (S | E)
Hello Lucile

- Now than Tom, what are you thinking about teacher?
- Oh she is cool; but we must be careful Kevin because it is the first day, we don’t get into mischief.
- Yes Ok but you know, when I do stupid things at home Mum scolds me, I make a smile, a cuddle and all is right.
- You are funny! Here we are at school and the teacher isn’t your mother. You don’t think she hesitates punish you.
- I am sure she is very nice, kinder than you think.
- You tell this because you are always wise.
- No always but I try to take pleasure to Mum because I love too her.
- Me too I love my Mum and should be better, certainly we are soon big boys.
- Yes I have been four in August, what about you?
- Me too, I have been four in July. You are the youngest of us two.
- Here is Mum! See you tomorrow!

Thanks




Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de nina80, postée le 08-09-2011 à 18:53:36 (S | E)
Dear Lucile,

- Hello Tom, what do you think about your teacher?
- Oh! she is cool, but we have to be careful, it's the first day, we won't have to do anything stupid.
- Yes, Ok, but you know if my mother scolds me when I do something wrong at home, I give her a smile and a cuddle
and then all is well.
- You are funny, here we are at school and the teacher is not your mother. You can't believe she'll hesitate to
punish you!
- I am sure she is very kind, kinder than you think.
- You say that because you are always a good boy.
- Not always, but I do my best to please my mummy, I love her so much!
- Me too I love my mum and I should be better than I am, because we are going to be big-boys soon.
- Yes, I have been four since August, and you how old are you?
- Me too, I have been four since July, you are the younger of us.
- Here is mum, see you tomorrow.

Merci Lucile, un bisou au petit Kevin qui sera bientôt "grand"

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 09-09-2011 16:56
Promis nina!


-------------------
Modifié par nina80 le 11-09-2011 17:27





Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de lancelot, postée le 09-09-2011 à 15:31:38 (S | E)
Bonjour.

-So Tom, what do you think of the schoolmistress?
-Well! She is cool, but we must stay on our guard Kevin. It's the first school day and we won't have to do anything silly.
-That's right, but you know when I am being naughty at home, and when my mother scolds me, I smile at her, give her a cuddle and everything is all right.
- Come on! We are at school here, you know ! And the schoolmistress is not your mother. Honestly, do you think that she will hesitate to punish you!
- I am sure she is very nice, certainly much nicer than you imagine.
- You say this because you are a good boy.
-Not quite always, but I try to please my mother because I love her.
-I love mine too and I should be nicer,because we'll be big boys soon.
-Yes, I turned 4 in August, and you?
-I turned 4 too, but in July. Therefore you are the younger.
-Here comes my mother. See you tomorrow.



Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de matou94, postée le 09-09-2011 à 18:10:18 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

- Hey Tom, what do you think about the teacher ?
- Well, she is cool, but let's be careful Kevin ; the first day it's always well, but we will have to behave ourselves after that.
- All right, but you know when I do a stupid thing at home, and Mum gets angry with me, I give her a smile, a cuddle, and she forgives me.
- You're kidding ! We're at school here and the teacher is not your mother ! You can't believe all the same that she's going to hesitate to punish you !
- I'm sure she is very kind, much kinder than you believe.
- You can speak like that because you are always well-behaved ?
- Not all the time, but I do my best to make my mother happy, because I love her very much.
- Me too I love my Mum ! and I should be a nicer boy, especially as we'll soon be big boys.
- Yes, I've been four since August, what about you ?
- So I have, but since July. You are the youngest of us two.
- Here's Mum ! See you tomorrow !

Adorable dialogue. Lucile




Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de dvn44, postée le 09-09-2011 à 20:19:31 (S | E)
Hello,

-Hey Tom, what's your take on the schoolmistress ?
-Ok! She's cool; but take wary steps, Kevin, for it's the first day, don't be naughty !
-Allright, fine, but you know, when I'm a naughty boy at home so that Mum calls me down, I give her a smile, then a hug, and everything is fine.
-You're funny! You're at school here and the schoolmistress isn't your mother. You hope you don't catch it from her , you've got the wrong idea !
- Unlike you, I'm sure she's very kind.
- You tell me that because you're always a quiet boy.
- I'm not every time, but I'm trying to make mum happy because I love her very much.
-So do I, and I should be more reasonable,just because we are not a kid anymore.
-Yes, I just turned 4 in August, and you?
-So did I, I turned 4 in July. You're the younger of us two.
-Mum is coming, see you tomorrow.

Thanks




Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de toutneuf, postée le 10-09-2011 à 09:52:50 (S | E)
Hello, Lucile and everybody

Well, Tom, what do you mean about the teacher?
Oh, she is cool, but it’s necessary to be careful, Kevin, because it’s the first day,
we won’t have to do anything stupid.
Yes, I agree whith it, but you know when I do a folly at home and my Mammy is scolding me
I give her a smile, a coudle and everything is all right.
You are funny! We are at school here and the teacher isn’t your Mother. You don’t believe
but than she will hesitate to punish you!
I am sure she is very kind, much kinder than you believe.
You say it because you are always obedient.
Not always, but I try to make my Mammy happy I love her!
Me too, I love my Mammy and I would have to be more obedient
particulary because we are going to be big soon.
Yes, I have been four years old since August and what about you?
Me too, I have been four since July. So you are younger than me.
Look! it is my Mammy! See you tomorrow!

Glad I could participate! Thank you.

Je m’excuse, Lucile, j’ai effacé votre modification avec la mienne par erreur.
Je voulais seulement faire une petite correction dans mon texte et... oups!
Je suis un gribouille parfois. Pardonnez-moi, s’il vous plaît.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 11-09-2011 21:50
It's all right, don't worry




Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de eos17, postée le 10-09-2011 à 12:06:15 (S | E)
Hello lucile
Même pour "les grands " la rentrée est difficile !Merci pour ce petit texte plein de candeur !

-Hi Tom,so what do you think of the schoolmistress?
-Oh she's cool; but we must be careful for the first day,we'll not have to do silly things.
-Yes,ok, but you know, when Mum gets angry with me because I do naughty somethings, I give her a smile, a big cuddle and all is well.
-You're comical ! Here we are at school and the teacher isn't your mother. You don't seriously believe she'll hesitate to punish you.
- I'm sure she's very nice ,much nicer than you think.
-You say that because you're always a good boy.
-Not all the time but I try to please my Mum I love so much.
-Me too I love my Mummy and I should be a kinder boy,especially as we're going grown-up .
-Yes I've been four since August and you?
-Me too,I've been four since July. You' re the youngest of both of us.
-Here's Mummy !Bye, see you tomorrow.

-------------------
Modifié par eos17 le 11-09-2011 14:24



Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de clairefr, postée le 11-09-2011 à 14:46:16 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

- So Tom, what do you think about our teacher ?
- Oh she's cool. But we need to be careful Kevin. It's the first day, we will be expected not to do stupid things.
- Yes you're right, but you know, when I do something stupid at home and Mummy tell me off, I give her a big smile, a cuddle and everything is good.
- You're joking ! Here it's school and the teacher is not your mother. You don't even think she's going to hesitate to punish you !
- I'm sure she is very nice, nicer than you think.
- You're saying that because you always behave yourself.
- Not always but I try to be kind with my Mummy as I love her so much.
- I do love my Mummy to and I should be nicer, especially because we're going to be big boys.
- Yes ! I've been 4 in August, and you ?
- Me too. I've been 4 in July. You're the youngest of both of us.
- Here is Mummy, see you tomorrow !





Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de maya58, postée le 12-09-2011 à 18:18:06 (S | E)
Hello!

- So Tom! What do you think about the mistress? Hum, she's well, but you must to caution Kevin, because it's the first day of school, it will not do anything silly.
- Yes, all right!but you know, when I make a silly at home, and I get a scolding from mother. I give her a smile, loving her, and that's all very well.
- You're funny!here it's scholl, and the mistress isn't your mother. You don't think even so, she won't be hesitating to punish you.
- I am sure that she is very kind,more kindness than you believe it.
- You say that! because, you're always well-behaved. Not at all ! but I try to make happy to my mother in love.
- So, I love my mother and I would be more kind, if we shall us grow up.
- Yes, isn't, I was four in August, and you ?
The same to me!I was four in July. You are younger than you both of us.
- That is ! Mum! see you tomorrow.






Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de lakata, postée le 12-09-2011 à 19:08:01 (S | E)
Hello Lucile!

- So, Tom, you think what of our schoolmistress? ( may I write such a thing, even in children's speech? Not sure...)
- Oh! she is cool (nice?), but let's be careful, Kevin, as today is only the first day and we'll have not to misbehave ourselves afterwards.
- Ok! But you know what? When Mum tells me off because I've done a silly thing at home, I give her a smile , even a cuddle, and that's it!
- You're joking! Here is school and the schoolmistress, she is not your mother. You don't even think she would think twice before punishing you!
- I do believe she's very nice, much nicer than you think.
- You say that because you just behave all the time, don't you.
- I do, but not always! I only try to please my Mum because I love her.
- So do I! I love my Mum too and I should behave better particularly since we will be grown-up soon.
- Yes, I've been 4 since August/ I turned 4 in August, and you, what age are you?
- Me too. I've been 4 since July/ I turned 4 in July. You're the younger of the two of us.
- Mum's coming! See you tomorrow!

Thank you for this pleasant exercise, Lucile.
Et en clin d'oeil, "Le petit Nicolas" si cher à notre regretté Euol


-------------------
Modifié par lakata le 13-09-2011 09:22





Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de nikkita, postée le 12-09-2011 à 21:59:51 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

- So Tom, what do you think about your teacher ?
- Oh, she is nice ! But you have to be careful Kevin because it is the first day. You must not do something stupid.
- Yes, but you know, when I do something stupid at home and that Mummy scolds me, I smile at her, I give her a hug and everything is ok.
- You are funny ! Here, we are at school and the teacher is not your mother. You do not even believe that she would hesitate to punish you !
- I am sure that she is very kind, much kinder than you think.
- You say that because you are always good.
- Not always but I try to pleasy my mother who I love a lot.
- I love my mother too and I should be better, especially because we will be soon grown-up.
- Yes, I was 4 in August, and you ?
- Me too, I was 4 in July. You are the youngest between us.
- Here is my Mummy ! See you tomorrow !

Sorry for the mistakes, I am not fluent in English !



Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de lucile83, postée le 13-09-2011 à 18:10:19 (S | E)

Hello

Bravo aux courageux, courageuses qui ont résisté au farniente j'ai senti le frémissement des neurones à travers l'écran mais vous avez fait face aux difficultés et vous avez bien maîtrisé le texte.
à toutes et tous! et un grand merci pour votre participation chaleureuse!

Quelques commentaires:
-Tomorrow en 1 mot
- on écrit I, pas i
-younger, pas youngest car en fait on compare 2 garçons ; c’est différent en anglais de dire ‘le plus jeune de tous’(youngest) ou ‘le plus jeune des 2’ (younger)
-depuis quand emploie t-on le present perfect avec une date ?? I've just turned 4 in August, I've turned 4 in July …horreur !!! le prétérit doit être employé

Ceci amène à une difficulté du texte:
- j’ai eu 4 ans en juillet……j’ai vu du prétérit et du present perfect ; j’ai vu since et in ; et oops…j’ai vu un mélange des 2 ! il faut adopter un point de vue et s’y tenir :
1= je considère la date et le fait que c’est arrivé en juillet, c’est tout. Ici donc j’emploie le prétérit.
2= je considère que le fait d’avoir eu 4 ans en juillet a des conséquences, je suis presque grand, je suis fier d’avoir 4 ans, je me compare aux autres etc. Ici donc j’emploie le present perfect.
Attention :
si j’emploie le prétérit je dirai in July, si j’emploie le present perfect je dirai since July.
Si j’emploie le verbe to turn il faut le prétérit car l’action exprimée par ce verbe ne dure qu’une journée.
Si j’emploie le verbe to be j’emploierai le present perfect car j'ai eu 4 ans en juillet et je les ai encore, 'l'action' continue dans le présent

-Le mot Mammy n’existe pas, on dit Mummy/Mamma/Mommy/Mom/Mum

Voici ma proposition:
- Hi Tom, what do you think of the teacher?
-Oh she is great; but we have to watch what we are doing because this is the first day of school, we’d better not be naughty.
-Yeah OK but you know what, when I am naughty at home and Mum is angry at me, I give her a smile and a cuddle and everything’s all right then.
-Funny boy! Don’t you know we are at school here and the teacher isn’t your Mum. You are not that silly to think she will hesitate to punish you!
-I’m sure she is very nice, much nicer than you believe.
-You say so because you are always a good boy.
-No not always but I do my best to make my Mum happy as I love her so much.
-I love mine as well and I should be nicer, especially as we’ll soon be big boys.
-Right, I turned 4 in August, and you?
-So did I, I turned 4 in July. You are the younger of us two.
-Here is my Mum! See you tomorrow!


    See you next year when I am 5 !





Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de eos17, postée le 14-09-2011 à 18:32:48 (S | E)
Bonsoir Lucile

Un grand pour ce petit texte et la leçon de grammaire sur le comparatif et le superlatif.Bonne soirée. Eos



Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de matou94, postée le 14-09-2011 à 19:17:38 (S | E)
Hello Lucile

Thanks a lot for this exercise and your correct version. I wish a good school-year for your grandson !

Lakata d'avoir évoqué notre Cher Euol dont le souvenir est toujours présent dans nos coeurs



Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de toutneuf, postée le 15-09-2011 à 07:39:08 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Je voulais, moi aussi, remercier Lucile pour cet exercice intéressant. Je suis très content d’avoir pu participer même si ça n’était pas du tout facile pour moi, vraiment.

Surtout quand je devais trouver un équivalent du "il faut, il faudra et il faudrait". Grâce à Lucile je sais maintenant qu’en anglais c’est beaucoup plus compliqué. Il me faudra réviser encore beaucoup de leçons mais je trouve très enrichissant de pouvoir comparer ces deux langues.

Alors encore une fois un grand merci à Lucile
Toutneuf

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 15-09-2011 08:13
Merci à vous




Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de dolfine56, postée le 15-09-2011 à 10:58:58 (S | E)
Hello dear Lucile,

Thanks a lot for this very useful exercise...
and good luck to Kevin with his new teacher.




Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de lucile83, postée le 15-09-2011 à 15:38:14 (S | E)
pour vos encouragements



Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de lakata, postée le 15-09-2011 à 16:45:30 (S | E)

Silly me! I'm often behindhand with my thanks...

So, thank you very much for this exercise, dear Lucile , and, read you soon, I hope!

Good luck to Kevin too!



Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de notrepere, postée le 16-09-2011 à 09:06:17 (S | E)
Hello

Thank you for this exercise, Lucile. There were several words that I didn't know, so it was a good learning exercise. I've tried to make my translation more casual, how I'd imagine kids might talk. But do 4 and 5 year olds really talk like this?

-Yo, Tom, what do you (whatcha) think about the 'teach'?
-She is way cool. But we'd better watch out, Kevin, because (cos) it's the first day and we don't want to get into trouble.
-Yeah, OK but you (butcha) know, when I mess up at home and Mom scolds me, I smile at her and give her a hug and everything is OK again.
-That's nice, but this is school and the teacher isn't (ain't) your mother. Don't think for a moment that she won't hesitate to punish you!
-I'm positive that she's nice, much nicer than you let on.
-You're only saying that because you're a good boy.
-Not always, but I try to please my Mom because (cos) I love her oodles and oodles.
-Me too. I love my Mom and I should be better behaved because (cos) we're going to be big boys soon.
-I turned four in August, what about you?
-I've been four since July. I am the oldest.
-There's my Mom. See you (ya) tomorrow.

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 16-09-2011 18:59
Thank you, Dolfine, for being my walking dictionary. I suppose no one else needed to know what I didn't, but Lucile asked, you can blame her. And, I chose "I am the oldest" because I find that children that age are very narcissistic and self-centered by nature. They like being older, taller, better than their friends and they like to point it out. At least some children. Anyway, it was a fun exercise.





Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de lucile83, postée le 16-09-2011 à 09:53:32 (S | E)
thanks dear np!
I like your translation! it's quite good and interesting ...parce que les débutants et autres peuvent lire une approche différente du texte.
Je ferai remarquer que mes kids ne parlent pas autant 'slang'
J'admets aussi que les petits de 4/5 ans ne parlent pas aussi bien non plus, bien que certains parlent très bien quand même; mais je ne voulais pas non plus écrire un texte 'style bébé'...

Pourquoi as-tu écrit 'oodles' en italiques?

Encore merci et bravo pour ta traduction.Je suis curieuse de savoir quels mots tu ne connaissais pas.
Sinon je t'envoie 'Kevin' quelques jours chez toi en guise d'entrainement à la conversation en français, mais attention, il n'arrête pas de parler,jamais,du matin au soir et parfois il commence à dire des mots en anglais, les chiffres jusqu'à 20, les animaux (il adore le mot crocodile prononcé en anglais, en français ça lui plaît moins)...




Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de dolfine56, postée le 16-09-2011 à 20:08:45 (S | E)
Hi, Notrepère,

se méfier = not to trust somebody.
to be worry of something.
gronder = to tell somebody off.
to growl at.
câlin = a snuggle;a cuddle, hug.
marrant = funny; comical.
sage = to be as good as gold.
"être sage comme une image"= to be as quiet as a picture. not to move in the class-room; to pay attention to what the teacher is telling you.

I don't know if that's what you wanted to know?





Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de violet91, postée le 16-09-2011 à 21:10:11 (S | E)

Hello dear Lucile and dear np back,

A thousand thanks for your sweetie little piece ,lucile and your subtle correction.

I myself am amazed you make 4 year-old speak such slang ,np..wouah !! Ca m'en a "butché" un coin !

and also surprised you think " gronder" is a "faux ami"..c'est un vrai ennemi !
.....and let me disagree (sorry) with your "oldest" when only two being compared.



Shall I try a silly language to babies, following Lucile and knowing we never practise that sort of nonsense with our kiddies !!

-Aïe! Aïe ! Aïe ! l'est méchante , la table !Faut la taper ! T'as bobo à la tête ? / Pas manger la bêbête (limace; histoire vraie!)pas bonne la bêbête!...Crache ! Crache! / Et qui c'est le kiki à sa maman chérie ? / Pas pipi-culotte sinon panpan cul-cul (out of question!)!!

Tu as une idée, mon grand ?


............... ...........for each , as a reward ! See you !



Réponse: La rentrée/ Thème de lucile83, postée le 16-09-2011 à 21:53:30 (S | E)
mais bon, on va arrêter le délire sinon on va 'se faire remonter les bretelles' par le boss
Tu connais cette expression dear np?

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 17-09-2011 08:18
He didn't; now he does





[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]


Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum


Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 


> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : -ing | AS / LIKE | Abréviations | Accord/Désaccord | Activités | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Be | Betty | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contractions | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Ecole | En attente | Exclamations | Faire faire | Famille | Faux amis | Films | For ou since? | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Get | Goûts | Grammaire | Guide | Géographie | Habitudes | Harry Potter | Have | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Make/do? | Maladies | Mars | Matilda | Modaux | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Neige | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négation | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Plus-que-parfait | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Present perfect | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes et structures idiomatiques | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Question Tags | Relatives | Royaume-Uni | Say, tell ou speak? | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Suggérer quelque chose | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | There is/There are | Thierry | This/That? | Tous les tests | Tout | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | USA | Verbes irréguliers | Vidéo | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de néerlandais | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.