Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Kevin et Laura/Thème

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Page 1 / 2 - Voir la page 1 | 2 | Fin | >>
Kevin et Laura/Thème
Message de lucile83 posté le 26-01-2013 à 22:39:16 (S | E | F)
Hello

Voici des nouvelles de nos chers petits...
Attention aux pièges, et restez attentifs jusqu'à la fin
Niveau ou
Correction vers le 3 février

L’anniversaire de Laura s’est très bien passé la semaine dernière. Tous les enfants étaient ravis et chacun lui a offert un cadeau. Tout le monde a passé un agréable après-midi.
Kevin a appris que Laura allait déménager d’ici un mois et quitterait donc l’école actuelle. Il lui a dit qu’il ne l’oublierait jamais. Les mamans ont échangé leurs numéros de téléphone et leurs adresses, en espérant se revoir bientôt et que les enfants ne soient pas trop tristes d’être éloignés les uns des autres.
J’ai eu de la peine en apprenant ça, mais il ne faut rien montrer à Kevin, et espérer qu’il ne souffrira pas de ne plus voir Laura. Je crains quand même qu’il ait du chagrin, comme Laura qui ne verra plus aucun de ses amis. La vie est dure parfois. Heureusement Laura aura de nouveaux amis quand elle ira à sa nouvelle école, et Kevin a beaucoup d’amis qu’il connaît depuis presque 3 ans.

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de mamou3, postée le 27-01-2013 à 08:23:09 (S | E)
Merci Lucile pour ce nouvel exercice qui m'oblige à revoir les temps du passé, ce sont les même pièges sur lesquels on bute chaque fois..

Laura's birthday happened very well last week. All of children were delighted ans everyone gave her a present.
Everybody had a good afternoon.
Kevin has known that Laure will move away in a month's time so she'll leave her present school.
He told her that he will never forget her.
Mothers exchanged phone numbers and adresses hoping see again each other nearly and that children 'll be too sad to be far from the one another.
I have grieved knowing that but we should show nothing to Kevin and hope that he won't suffer from never seeing Laura. I'm afraid he will grieve like Laura who will never see one of her friends.
The life is strong sometimes. Fortunately Laura will have new friends when she goes to her new school, and Kevin has a lot of friends known since about 3 years.

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de plumet98, postée le 27-01-2013 à 08:34:50 (S | E)
Hello,
Here is my translation.

The birthdays'Laura was very well pass the last week.
All children were glad and each offered her a gift.
Everybody had been passed a pleasant aftermoon.
Kevin learnt that Laura was going to movewithin one month and left thus an actuel school.
He told her he would never forget her.
Mothers had exchanged their phone number andtheir adress.
By hoping to see later and whom the children had been not too sad to be away from each other .
I have been sad to learn that , but you should nothing to Kevin and to hope he won't souffer doesn't to see laura.
I am affraid all the same , he is as sad as Laura whom won't see none of friends .
The kive is hard sometimes .
Fortunately,Laura will have the news friends when go at the new school and Kevin has many friends he knows since three years.

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de lezardvaleth, postée le 27-01-2013 à 11:09:48 (S | E)
Thanks lucile83 for a new and interesting exercise :^ D
Here's my go at it :

Laura's birthday last week went very well. All the kids were delighted and each offered her a gift. All of them spent a pleasant afternoon. Kevin learnt Laura would move one month from now and so she would leave the school she was in. He told her he would never forget her. The Mothers exchanged their phone numbers as well as their addresses hoping they would see each other soon, and that the kids wouldn't be too sad to be far from each other.
It pained me to learn that, but we musn't show it to Kevin, and we must hope he won't suffer from not being able to see Laura anymore. I still fear he be sad, since Laura won't see any of her friends anymore. Life is harsh some times. Hopefully Laura will have new friends when she will go to her new school, and Kevin has a lot of friends he has known for almost 3 years.

-------------------
Modifié par lezardvaleth le 27-01-2013 15:45

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de time5, postée le 27-01-2013 à 14:21:20 (S | E)
Hello,

laura's birthday, went well last week , all of children were delighted and each of them gave a present.
everyone spent a pleasant afternoon. Kevin learnt that was moving , within one month and will leave the current shool, he told her he would never forget her . mothers exchanged phone numbers and their adresses , by hoping they will see each other again , and that children will not be too sad to be away from each other.
l had sad to learn that ,but we should show nothing to kevin and hope that he will not suffer from not to see laura again , l am afraid all the same , he is sorrowful like Laura who will never see none of her fiends.
life is hard sometimes, fortunately Laura will have new friends,that he knows for three years.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 27-01-2013 15:03

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de autonome2008, postée le 27-01-2013 à 18:35:16 (S | E)
Hello,

The birthday's Laura went very well the last week. All of children were happy and everyone offered her a gift. Everybody has had a good afternoon.
Kevin learnt that Laura would move about one mouth and so would leave the actual school.He told her that he will never forget her. Mothers have echanged theirs numbers phone and addresses, hoping to see soon and that children don't be very sad to be away from each other.
I have had of the sadness to learning that but we must show nothing to Kevin, and to hope that he won't suffer don't never to see Laura.
I'm afraid even if that he will be upset as Laura who will never see none of her friends. The live is hard sometimes.
Fortunately, Laura will have news friends when she goes at her new school, and Kevin has lots of friends who knows for 3 years.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 27-01-2013 18:37

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de gerondif, postée le 27-01-2013 à 19:07:18 (S | E)
Hello,

Laura's birthday went fine last week. All the children were delighted and each (and every one) of them offered her a gift. Everybody had/ They all had/ a nice afternoon.
Kevin heard that Laura was about to move a month from now and would consequently leave her present school. He told her he would never forget her. Both mothers exchanged their telephone numbers and addresses, hoping (that)they would see each other again soon and that the children wouldn't feel too sad because of their being drawn apart.
It grieved me to hear that, but I mustn't let Kevin notice anything and let's hope he won't suffer (too much) from not seeing Laura any more. Nevertheless, I am afraid he will be sorrowful just like Laura who won't (be able to) see any of her friends any more. Life is hard sometimes! Fortunately, Laura will have (meet) new friends when she goes to her new school and Kevin has a lot of friends he has known for almost three years.

(il y a deux trois virages serrés quand même, mine de rien)

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 27-01-2013 20:21
Ah bon??

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de notrepere, postée le 27-01-2013 à 22:32:06 (S | E)

Bonjour Lucile

Merci encore pour cet exercice qui me permet d'apprendre des nouveaux mots (ou les réapprendre ). Nous aimons tous l'histoire de Petit Kevin.

Laura's birthday party went off without a hitch(1) last week. All of the children were thrilled and they each offered her a gift. Everyone had a fun afternoon. Kevin learned that Laura would be moving away in a month and would therefore be leaving school. He told her that he would never forget her. The mothers exchanged their telephone numbers and addresses in the hope that(2) they would be able to see each other again soon and so the children wouldn't be too sad about being so far away from one another. I was saddened to learn that but I didn't let Kevin know. I hope that he won't have a hard time(3) not being able to see Laura. I'm concerned nevertheless that he will be sad, like Laura who will no longer see any of her friends. Life is hard sometimes. Happily, Laura will make new friends when she goes to her new school and Kevin has a lot of friends that he has known for almost three years.

Quelques expressions américaines :
(1) 'go (off ) without a hitch' Lien internet

(2) 'in the hope that/of' Lien internet

(3) 'to have a hard time' est une expression uniquement américaine Lien internet

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 05-02-2013 01:13
Oops, 'one another' is correct. I misunderstood the sentence.

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de bibi62, postée le 28-01-2013 à 00:47:21 (S | E)
Bonsoir Lucile et merci pour le temps que vous nous consacrez.
Pour ma part,c'est mon premier thème et j'espère ne pas avoir trop massacré la langue anglaise.
Voici mon travail.

Laura’s birthday got on well last week. All the children were pleased and everyone offered her a present. Everybody enjoyed this afternoon .
Kevin learnt Laura was moving in one month from now and then would leave her current school.He told her he would nerver forget her.
Moms exchanged their phone numbers and their addresses hoping to meet again soon and that children wouldn’t be too sad to be away from each other.
I had pain knowing that but it musn’t be showed to Kevin and hope he won’t suffer ( of )not being able to see her anymore.
Anyway I fear he will get pain as Laura who won’t see any of her friends.
Life is hard sometimes.
Luckily Laura will have new friends when she goes to her new school and Kevin has loads of friends he has known for about 3 years.

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de irish21, postée le 28-01-2013 à 00:54:43 (S | E)
Hello lucile,
thank you for this exercise that is really 'easy' as usual.
Just kidding of course

Laura's birthday went very well last week. All the children were delighted and each of them gave her a present. Everyone had a pleasant afternoon.
Kevin heard that Laura will have moved away by a month and thus left her current school. He told her he would never forget her. The mothers exchanged
their phone numbers and addresses, in the hope of meeting again soon and that the children wouldn't feel too sad to be far from each other.
It pained me to hear that. But we needn't to talk about this to Kevin, and it is to be hoped that he won't feel wretched about not seeing Laura anymore.
I'm afraid though that he could feel a great sorrow like Laura who won't be able to see any of her friends anymore.
Life is hard sometimes. Fortunately Laura will make new friends when she goes to her new school and Kevin has a lot of friends he has known for nearly three years.

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de vydock, postée le 28-01-2013 à 12:00:59 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,
Thanks a lot for your time.
I found some traps but I'm not sure that I have avoided all of them.
I spent a lot of time on "phone number and address" balancing between singular and plural but wrote singular as I think each mother has only one phone number and especially one address. Am I wrong ?

The Laura's birthday went very well last week. All the children were delighted and all of them offered her a present. All of them spent a pleasant afternoon.
Kevin has heard about that Laura is going to move within a month and so will leave their current school. He had told her that he will never forget her. Mothers shared their phone number and address, hoping to see each other again soon and that the children wouldn't be too sad being so far away.
I grieved over what I heard about, but nothing must be showed to Kevin, and I hope that he won't be in pain not seeing Laura any more. However I fear that he is going to have sorrow, as Laura who will see her friends no more. Life sometimes is hard. Fortunately Laura is going to have new friends when she'll go to her new school, and Kevin has got a lot of friends whom he has known since almost three years.

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de lucile83, postée le 28-01-2013 à 12:33:34 (S | E)
Hello vydock,

Each mother has one address, that's right.
Yet, there were several mothers ...can you see the hint?

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de bibi62, postée le 28-01-2013 à 18:35:37 (S | E)
Bonsoir Lucile,j'ai une petite question pratique:reçoit-on une correction personnalisée pour nos propres erreurs ou la correction est-elle collective?

Brigitte

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de lucile83, postée le 28-01-2013 à 18:42:38 (S | E)
Hello bibi

j'aimerais beaucoup faire des corrections personnalisées (comme je l'ai déjà fait dans le passé) mais actuellement je suis très occupée dans ma vie privée, (ah la retraite!!! ) et je ne peux corriger les erreurs de chacun.
Je ferai donc une correction collective, ce qui ne vous empêche pas de poser vos questions sur le forum ou par message privé. J'y répondrai dans tous les cas avec plaisir.
Bye for now

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de vydock, postée le 29-01-2013 à 10:25:59 (S | E)
Hi Lucile,
Thanks a lot for your answer.
If I understand well, if there is more than one involve it's a plural. OK.
So I think but may be I'm wrong that it's different from the french.
As they have only one address each it should be wrote singular in french (elles ont échangé leur adresse).
Although I'm not very confident with my french "tricky" grammar.
;) Bye

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de girly54, postée le 29-01-2013 à 13:56:14 (S | E)
Hello lucile,
pour ce nouvel épisode dont voici ma version (des choses)

Laura's birthday happened very well the last week. All of the children were delighted and each offered her a gift. Everyone else had a pleasant afternoon.
Kevin knew Laura will be going to move by a month and so might leave the current school. He said her he wouldn't forget her. The mothers have exchanged theirs phone numbers and adress hoping to be seeing soon again and so the children haven't too sad to be separated each others.
I grieved learning about that but I shouldn't show to Kevin and hoped he won't be in pain not to seeing Laura.
I'm afraid even though he had some trouble, as Laura who won't see none of her friends. The live is sometimes hard. Fortunately, Laura will be having news friends when she will go to her new school, and Kevin has many friends for nearly three years ago.

Good smiles
J'ai hâte de voir la correction.
En attendant, je progresse en "franglais"

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de lakata, postée le 29-01-2013 à 19:00:45 (S | E)
Bonjour et merci, Lucile !

Kevin et Laura.

Laura's birthday party went fine last week. All the children were delighted and each of them gave her a present. Everybody had a pleasant afternoon.
Kevin has been told that Laura was going to move within one month and so would leave the present school. He told her he would never forget her. Their mums exchanged their phone numbers and addresses, hoping to see one another soon and also wishing the kids would not be too sad to be so far from each other. I was upset to hear it, but without showing Kevin any visible sign of it ; we only have to hope he will not suffer from not seeing Laura any more. Even so, I am afraid he may feel sad, as for Laura who will not see any of her friends any longer. Life is hard sometimes! Luckily, Laura will get new friends when she goes to the other school and Kevin has got many friends he has known for almost three years.

N.B. Qui dit virages serrés dit dérapages... souvent incontrôlés, I'm afraid...
Comment dit-on "coriace" pour un thème ???

-------------------
Modifié par lakata le 02-02-2013 13:00

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de lucile83, postée le 29-01-2013 à 22:46:45 (S | E)
Hello lakata

I'd say difficult or tough; (tough job, informal)
Were you talking about that exercise of mine?

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de lakata, postée le 29-01-2013 à 23:17:31 (S | E)
Please Lucile, stop pretending to misunderstand!

It was that exercise of yours I was talking about! And I'd say it was at least toughtough, not to say toughtoughtough!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-01-2013 11:29

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de swan85, postée le 30-01-2013 à 09:27:06 (S | E)
Hello Lucile
Thank you for this exercise.

Laura’s birthday passed very well last week. All the children were pleased and every one offered her a gift. Everybody spent a nice afternoon.
Kevin heard that Laura was going to move within one month and would leave the present school.
He said to her that he would never forget her. The mothers exchanged their phone numbers and addresses, hoping to see each other again very soon and that the children would not be too much sad due to the fact they were taking away from each others.
I felt grief when hearing it but we do not have to show it to Kevin now, and hope that he will not suffer from not seeing Laura any more. Nevertheless, I fear he felt sorrow as well as Laura who will never see her friends. Life is hard sometimes. By chance Laura will have new friends to her new school, and Kevin knows many friends for almost three years.

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de maya92, postée le 30-01-2013 à 17:12:45 (S | E)
Hello Lucile and thank you for this nice translation,

Laura’s birthday went off smoothly last week. All the children were delighted and each of them gave her a present. Everybody had a pleasant afternoon.
Kevin heard that Laura was going to move within one month and was to leave her present school. He told her he would never forget her. The mothers exchanged their phone number and addresses, hoping to see each other soon for the children not to be too sad to be a long way apart
I felt sorry hearing that but did not show it to Kevin and I hope he won’t suffer too much from not seeing Laura. I’m afraid he may be sad and Laura too who won’t see any of her friends any more. Life may be hard sometimes. Fortunately Laura will make new friends when she goes to her new school and Kevin has a lot of friends he has known for almost 3 years.
Thank you again 'read' you soon

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de joe39, postée le 31-01-2013 à 19:39:50 (S | E)
Hi Lucile and thanks for the nice exercise.

Laura’s birthday had successfully celebrated last week. All the children were delighted and each of them offered a gift to the guest of honour. Everybody had a pleasant afternoon.
Kevin learnt that Laura was going to move within a month, leaving the school they were attending at present. He told Laura that he would never forget her.
The mothers exchanged their phone number and addresses, hoping they would meet soon again and their children would not become too much sad of being separated one from another.
I felt pained of hearing the news, but I had to keep it for myself, hoping that Kevin would not suffer from seeing Laura no longer. Nevertheless I fear he would be sad, like Laura who would have seen but no one of her friends again. The life is hard sometimes.
Thank goodness Laura will have new friends when she goes to the new school and Kevin has a lot of friends he has known for three years.

Have a pleasant evening.
Joe39

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de jaquel12, postée le 01-02-2013 à 21:31:28 (S | E)
Bonjour à tous,

Laura's birthday very well happened last week. All kinds were delighted and everyone offered her a present. Everybody happened a funny afternoon. Kevin has learned that Laura was going to move in month's time and then, she would leave he current school. He told her he would never forget her. Moms exchanged their numbers phone and addresses, hoping to meet again as soon and that kinds would not be too sad to be far of each other. I had trouble learning it, but do nothing to see Kevin and to hope he won't suffer from no longer see Laura. I afraid he's still grief as Laura who won't see his friends. Life is hard sometimes.
Fortunately, Laura will have new friends when she goes at her new school, and Kevin has a lot of friends he had known for almost three years.

Thank you Lucile for the nice exercise.
Jaquel12

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de alpiem, postée le 01-02-2013 à 23:12:05 (S | E)
Hello lucile and thanks for taking care of us.

Laura's birthday went off well last week.Every child was happy and each of them has given her a present.Everybody has passed a nice afternoon.
Kevin has got to know that Laura was to move within a month and so she would leave her present school.
He said to her that he would never forget her.The mothers have swapped their telephone numbers and their addresses, wishing that they would see one another again soon and that the children would not be too sad at being far away from each others.
I was sorry to know that but there is no need to show anything to Kevin and hope that he won't be too upset not seeing Laura any more.
All the same I am fearing that he would be grieving like Laura who won't see none of her friends any longer.Life is sometimes hard.
Happyly Laura will get new friends when she goes to her new school and Kevin has a lot of friends whom he has beeing known since nearly three years .

Best wishes.

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de ariane6, postée le 03-02-2013 à 19:06:53 (S | E)

Hello lucile!

Last week, Laura's birthday party went very well. All the children were thrilled and everyone brought her a present. They all had an enjoyable afternoon.
Kevin had heard that Laura would be moving within a month which meant she would be leaving her present school. He told her that he would never forget her.
The mums have exchanged phone numbers and addresses, in the hope of meeting again soon. They don't want their children to be upset by the separation.
I was sad to hear about the situation, but we can't let Kevin notice anything, and hope that he won't suffer, not seeing Laura again.
I'm still afraid that he might be upset, as Laura will be, not seeing any of her friends again. Life's hard sometimes. Hopefully Laura will make new friends when she goes to her new school. Kevin, himself, has a lot of friends whom he got to know almost three years ago.

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de lucile83, postée le 04-02-2013 à 12:27:02 (S | E)
Hello

Désolée, je suis un peu en retard pour poster la correction et quelques commentaires.
J'essaierai de m'en occuper ce soir
Bye for now

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de lucile83, postée le 04-02-2013 à 22:42:18 (S | E)
Hello

Merci et bravo à toutes et à tous, aux 'habitués', à ceux, nouveaux ou débutants, qui ont osé se lancer dans l'aventure.

Voici ma proposition:

Laura’s birthday party went on very well last week. All the children were delighted and each of them gave her a present. Everybody spent a lovely afternoon.
Kevin heard about Laura’s moving within a month and her leaving their current school. He told her that he would never ever forget her. All the mothers exchanged their phone numbers and addresses, hoping that they can meet again soon and that the children are not too sad to be taken away from one another.
I felt sorry when I heard about it, but Kevin is to be protected. Let’s hope he won’t be hurt not to see Laura anymore. Still, I am afraid he will be sad, as well as Laura who will not see any of her friends again. Life is sometimes hard. Luckily enough, Laura will get to know new friends when she goes to her new school, and Kevin has a lot of friends that he has known for nearly 3 years.

Et voici quelques commentaires/conseils:

-Ce n’est pas tellement l’anniversaire qui s’est bien passé mais plutôt la petite réception d’anniversaire. Premier piège de la langue française.
-Se passer ici a le sens de se dérouler, pas de passer devant ou arriver ou autres maladresses.
-Attention aux marqueurs de temps. Dès la première phrase on vous indique ‘la semaine dernière’, ce qui donne le temps principal du texte en anglais : le prétérit.
-Plusieurs mamans = plusieurs numéros de téléphone, plusieurs adresses comme je l’ai dit en passant dans un message.
-Les uns les autres se traduit par one another car il y a plus de deux personnes. Quand ils ne sont que deux c’est each other.
-Ne plus voir aucun ami, attention à la double négation impossible en anglais.
-‘Quand ‘ dans une subordonnée de temps suivi d’un futur !!…aaarrrggghhh…..c’est le plus gros piège de la grammaire anglaise.
Quand je serai docteur je ferai … : when I am a doctor I’ll do …
Ne confondez pas avec la question :
Quand viendras-tu ? when will you come ?
Car ce n’est pas une subordonnée de temps, c’est juste une question. De même une phrase au style indirect pourra être au futur :
Il m’a demandé quand elle sera là ..he asked me when she will be here. C’est une simple question rapportée, ce n’est pas une subordonnée de temps.
-Et la cerise sur le gâteau : …qu’il connaît depuis presque trois ans. L’action a commencé bien avant aujourd’hui et continue, on emploie donc le present perfect, simple de préférence avec le verbe to know.

Désolée pour les ‘virages serrés’ mais on ne peut progresser qu’en surmontant les difficultés, sinon on stagne voire même on régresse.
Je vous laisse étudier tout cela, et si vous avez des questions vous pouvez me contacter sur le forum ou par la messagerie ; je vous répondrai volontiers.
Encore bravo, et merci à tous pour votre participation.

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de notrepere, postée le 05-02-2013 à 01:17:30 (S | E)
Bonjour

Merci pour cet exercice. Tu as raison : il faut 'one another' et j'ai mal compris la phrase. Je pensais que cette phrase concernait seulement Laura et Kevin, pas tous les enfants.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-02-2013 05:51
Ta traduction était très bonne quand même, ne t'inquiète pas.Pour toi c'était une version,ce qui n'est pas facile.

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de irish21, postée le 05-02-2013 à 05:47:46 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de mamou3, postée le 05-02-2013 à 07:10:24 (S | E)

Merci beaucoup Lucile pour cet exercice et pour ta correction

Réponse: Kevin et Laura/Thème de vydock, postée le 05-02-2013 à 08:41:20 (S | E)
Lucile it was great. Thanks a lot.
I am going to long to another one.
It was the first time and I learned a lot.
When you post a new one, I'll be there. ;)

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum
Page 1 / 2 - Voir la page 1 | 2 | Fin | >>

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux